Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 8 - Are you crazy?! EDITED

I turned around to see a girl about my age, she had pale, nearly white blonde hair and an amazing style.
"erm, no it doesn't matter thanks" I said feeling embarrassed about my sudden rage.
"it's okay, I had that locker last year" she replied slamming the top left corner of it.
surprisingly it pinged open nearly hitting me in the face.
Is it just me or do I hear a scouse accent?
"um thanks" I said shoving my stuff in, she all of a sudden stuck her hand out
"I'm Rachel" I quickly shook her hand whilst telling her my name.
"your not from around here are you?" she said cocking her head to the side.
"um no I'm from England, the UK not new England" I answered giggling slightly.
"OMG same, I'm from skelmersdale in Liverpool" she said looking bashful.
"oh it's okay" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly "I never get that reaction"
After about a minute of silence I closed my locker making sure to lock it, just as I was about to walk away Rachel stopped me.
"seeing as your new here, you wanna have lunch with me and my mate?"
"erm okay? if its okay with your friend that is.."
she laughed at me and I felt like an idiot "of course it's okay! are you crazy?!"
"a little" I mumbled "huh?" she said looking at me strange "oh oh nothing" I said smiling, I hope Kaley doesn't mind.

I was currently sat at a table with Rachel and her friend Alicia, apparently they had only met that week because Alicia had only just moved to NJ from Missouri .
Alicia was a little taller than me but my shoulders and hips were higher than hers, strange huh?
She had medium hair which is black and layered, her skin was tan, the clearest skin and she had amazing eyes.
I felt so ugly sat with them.
Alot of people were whizzing around me and I didn't know how to think, I felt like a 6 year old in a room full of teenagers, fact was I'm more intelligent and wise than alot of people here.

"You should meet the guys Kirsty!" Alicia blurted out
"NO WAY! they eat here up in seconds Al"
"ah true, but I think Pansy would like you better, if he wasn't with that he/thing"
I let a big smile out but that leaves me with the question;
Who the heck is Pansy?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so edited!
I wanted someone to be Frank's sister?
Anyone wanna take the place?!