Status: Ended, will be deleting soon.

I'm okay, I promise.

Chapter 9 - Pansy

"Hey guys! my pansy of a brother is not in fucking school!"
I turned my head towards the new person at the table.
there they go again with pansy.
"Hey Bree, this is Kirsty"
God three new people in one day?
"Oh sorry hi I'm Breanna" she said looking over to me smiling brightly.
Well she seems friendly enough but I do sense a little shyness
"Hiya, it's okay" I said with a small smile.
She looked at me a little shocked
"Ohh Rach she's from England"
"We know that" they both shouted, Alicia adding "dofus" at the end.

We spent the rest of lunch finding out about each other, from me standing on a thick sewing needle to Rachel peeing on farm (a/n had to Hamo)
Which I found hilarious.

They probably think your annoying
but what reason would they have to
maybe it's because you ARE annoying, DUH.


I snapped out of my thoughts as the bell went.
Great, class(!)
Breanna quickly snatched my schedule out of my hands and the girls compared.
"YES you have science with meeeeee" Rachel said doing a dance, I could tell she was the funny one.
She quickly waved goodbye to the others and dragged me down the hall.
"Rachel late again" was all I hear when we came into the class, Rachel had taken me through a 'short cut'.
By that I mean it was all the way around the school so she could have a fag.
I'd told her about the joke that is so stupid it's hilarious.
"Two snowmen are in a field, one says to the other "can you smell carrots?"
Which then set us off laughing and we kinda..sorta...LOST TRACK OF TIME.
The teacher didn't even look up at us when he said it, must be a regular thing.
"Miss Doogan I assume?"
What is it with teachers and saying that, ASSSSSSUMMMMMMMMEE.
by now the teacher was looking at me cos I was stifling a laugh from thinking of the word assume with a funny accent.
"Sit wherever there's a free space" he said sighing.
damn I miss sub teachers.
I looked around quickly noticing a table free, in England we sat together so I wasn't used to single desks.
Sitting down I heard the whispering of quiet conversation all around, gum popping and people writing.
I quickly glanced down at the table when something caught my eye.

The word PANSY! had been scraped into the wood.
SON OF A BIT-
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm a bitch for italics huh?
Yeahhhhhh.
I have big plans for this :3

I recently cleaned my room and moved it around, cure for writers block maybe?

love of vengeance AKA Breanna;
http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq280/a7xfan88/l_97f42ff6e22252a0fe9b0454e674a8bc.jpg
Words: - 439
Sorry it's short.