Wolfguy (working title)

This is a graphic novel, targeted towards middle school to young adults.
Wolfguy (haven't settled on a name yet) was a college student who was bitten by a werewolf one night in his small college town. It completely ruined his life and he was forced to live in seclusion with the small group of other werewolves in the area, including the one who bit him.
His closest friend is now an unassuming old ghost who often tells Wolfguy of a mythical druid who can possibly heal his werewolfism. The catch is that the druid lives in the middle of a lake and all werewolves have severe hydrophobia, similar to rabies victims.
Wolfguy regularly sneaks into town to steal food and supplies to survive in the woods. On one such looting trip he happens upon his old college, which brings old suppressed emotions to the surface. On this trip he's also seen by a groundskeeper, which triggers Wolfguy's transformation into a wolf and almost causing himself to bite and infect another person with werewolfism.
After these events (and a few I've left out) Wolfguy is convinced to search for the Druid in the forest. Upon finding the Druid's lake, Wolfguy is forced to decide if he will confront his fear of water in hopes that the Druid can help him. The story is about the question "What would you do if you knew how to solve your biggest problem, or answer your biggest question, but you had to face your biggest fear to do so?"