Wolfguy (working title)

Day 2

Day 2 – Morning
It’s daytime but the characters stay in dark parts of the forest where people don’t go.
Wolfguy hangs out with the group of werewolves (without the Ghost) who are all different but seem to have formed a frat-like community. There’s something different about wolfguy (he has hope, but doesn’t even know it, it’s dormant but appears at times).
During The Hang, one of the wolves pranks another by pulling its shirt off, turning them into a dog. We see that the dog form has a dog brain but will instinctively put its clothes back on.
They play with his radio-alarm (which they took from his trailer without permission), and it seems to malfunction. He takes it back.
He goes to his trailer (bringing the radio-alarm with him, he notices that it’s low on power). We see his “shrine” to his old life (what he had on him when he was bitten, he’s never been back to his college or tried to visit his family).
He checks the AA batteries with a battery tester, finds that they still work, and puts them in the alarm. He doesn’t really wonder how Ghost knew they would work, or that he would need them.
That night
He goes looting and sees his old college. He remembers that the library had a book on a werewolves (given that it’s part of their town history) and he goes and steals it, putting it in his backpack, unaware that Mums has torn a few important pages out.
As he’s leaving the college he starts foaming at the mouth and turns into a rabid dog when a grounds keeper sees him.
With his dog-brain, he attacks the person but a werewolf, the one who bit him and also went to the college (same age), grabs him while wearing a mascot suit (so they aren’t affected by the person’s sight) and brings him back to his trailer.
When he goes back to normal, he feels like he’s hit rock bottom, having almost done the exact thing he’s been angry at the other werewolf for doing to him.