Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games

I walk into work and the music is deafening. Some glam metal song is playing over the speakers while gorgeous blondes dance around a pole, entertaining married men that get way too handsy for someone that has a wife and kids at home. Shaking my head, I head straight into the back to get myself clocked in and into the ridiculous outfit they want me to wear as a bartender.

Once I’m into my blue lingerie, I tousle my hair and put on some deep red lipstick. I make sure the girls are on show as I give myself another once over. Pleased with my look, I slip into my ten inch stilettos and head into the club and straight to the bar.

“It’s about damn time you got here!” A familiar blond exclaims as I near him and his bandmates. “I was beginning to think Sharise was lying to us.”

“Hey Vinne.” I chuckle before leaning over and kissing his cheek before planting one on his nearest bandmate which so happened to be Nikki. Since I started working at Deja Vu three years ago, these boys have been regulars of mine. They always treat me well so I let them get away with a ton of shit.

“How’s our favorite Runaway?” Nikki asks me as I prepare their usual. “How have you been?”

“I practically live here Sixx.” I joke. “So just peachy. How’s the life of a rockstar?”

“It has it’s perks.” A smirk forms on Nikki’s lips. “We’re getting ready to head out on tour in a couple months. So that’s always exciting.”

“Who are you touring with?” I ask, only half interested in the response. I’m busy filling their stupid amount of tequila shots order.

“They’re newest on the scene,” he starts. “Their name is Guns N Roses. They just came out with their first full length CD.”

“Appetite for Destruction, right?”

“You heard of them?” Nikki raises an eyebrow.

“Roommate has been obsessed with Axl Rose since his days in Hollywood Rose.” I chuckle. “She’s been playing this shit on repeat since it was released.”

“They’re actually meeting us here.” Tommy informs me. “They’re actually pretty cool. You’d love them. You should hang with us.”

“I’m working Tommy baby.” I chuckle at the drummer. “But since you think I’ll like them, I’ll sneak in the VIP room shortly.”

“Bye Lexi!” Vince leans over and kisses my cheek, followed by Nikki. Then off they went, with their tequila shots, into the VIP room with Mick and Tommy trekking behind them. I pick up the 100 dollar bill on the counter and shove it into my bra as my coworker, Tara, walks over.

“What I’d give to be young and perky again.” She gives a nostalgic sigh. “They never look at me like they way they look at you. Then again, they can tell you're barely legal.”

“Or maybe they like dealing with me because I’m not trying to get into their pants?” I counter, narrowing my eyes at her. The older woman scoffs.

“You’re an idiot if you don’t want to sleep with Vince Neil or Nikki Sixx.”

“I don’t see the appeal of fucking a rockstar.” I shrug. “They’re only going to leave you in the end.”

“And that’s what makes them perfect.” A smirk forms on her lips. “No strings attached, it’s the best kind of sex ever. You’ll figure that out sooner or later, baby girl. Heartache is overrated.” I roll my eyes before walking to the other end of the bar to fill an order of some pervy looking business man. I hate working shifts with Tara.

**

“Look at the hotties that just walked into the VIP room!” Tara whistles. I look up and the only one I see is a tall, light skinned man with curly dark hair and a top hat. His eyes are covered by aviators and he’s wearing leather pants, a leather jacket with no shirt underneath. And the man I’m staring at, is staring right back at me. “Of course he’s staring at you..” Tara scoffs.

“If you want him, you can have him.” I roll my eyes before returning to the glasses I’ve been cleaning. “I’m not interested in being a groupie. He may be hot but I don’t fuck rockstars.”

“Your loss is my gain.” With a smirk, Tara leaves me alone and heads to the VIP room. Before entering, she turns around and adjusts her boobs and smirks at me. Rolling my eyes I turn away as she walks in.

I’ll never understand everyone’s fascination with bedding a rockstar.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title credit: Welcome to the Jungle by GNR

Want a playlist for this story? Also want to be a character? Let me know!

I will work on a banner later on.

Lexi's outfit
Image