Status: Active

Avengers One Shot Fictions

Loki Laufeyson

"Do me a favor, Love?" he paused as he reached the archway of the exit door, wrapping the scarf loosely around his neck as if it was the simplest request. "Don't tell anyone you saw me, I'd like to keep that between us."

And with that, he swept through the door like a man on a mission, pausing slightly in his step to glance back with that god awful, devilishly handsome smirk that only he knew how to use.

I stood in spot for a few moments, stunned into a trance. How could I keep my mouth shut about this, Loki - back from the dead in New York. How could I not tell everyone that he hunted me down, he knew that I would help him because I was fond of him, overly so. He used my school girl crush like an anvil hanging over my head. He knew that I would lie to the ones I loved the most, just to make him smile, because like the idiot I'm known to be. I'm in love with the God of mischief,

It took two days of avoiding everyone that I knew I could not tell under any circumstances, I ducked and dodged for two whole days because I can't lie for shit. It took two days for Loki to find me again. He came strolling up the bike path in a three piece black armani suit like he was on a catwalk. Me, the hunched over, still wearing the pants I slept in, unworthy human that I am, oogled him until he sat beside me on the bench, signature smirk on his face.

"I hope you kept your mouth sealed, Y/N?" the way Loki said it was as if he was singing to me. I know that sounds insane, but thats how my mind heard it. "It would be rather hard to explain my latest unfortunate resurrection to my brother."

"I wouldn't call it unfortunate," I murmured lower than I meant, straightening my back and clearing my throat I continued, a little braver. "I didn't tell anyone, it hasn't been easy but I did it. Can you tell me now why you wanted me to meet here? Why I can't tell anyone you aren't dead?"

"Its simple, really," he sat back against the bench, gently gliding his arm against the top railing to lay softly against my shoulders. "I want to do it on my own terms. It took quite a bit out of me coming back, Thantos really did a number on me you see, in turn it drained my magic, coming to earth to find you took the rest, almost all of it to be truthful. I cannot let anyone know I'm back that might use that to my disadvantage. You are the only one I trust. I need your help with this. I need your help to heal."

"How can I help you do that? I don't have that kind of power. I'm an elemental, I literally only control elements of Earth," I sat there, thoughts flying through my head as I tried so hard to understand what I had to do with healing him. How could I help him? Why hadn't he gone to Thor? Surely he could trust his own brother to protect him.

"I need your help to keep me hidden, while my magic heals itself inside me. It takes a little time to repair, its kind of like a star that is burning low, it needs to be at full power and right now, I'm no where near it," Loki sighed, the look of confidence that he normally wore was long gone, he looked like a man that was afraid, a man that was weary. "I'm afraid I've never asked for anyone's help before, I'm not sure if I am ever doing it right. Y/N I need you to protect me. For I am not the Loki you once knew."

"You may not be use to feeling weak, Loki. I understand that it takes a lot of pride to be swallowed for you to ask for help," I stood and slowly outstretched my hand, the moment his hand laid in mine, I continued. "I will do everything in my power to help you, Loki. Just don't make me regret it."

"Darling," he stood, eyes unblinking and focused on mine. "I would never make you regret a thing. I'm far to enamoured with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not much I know, I'm working on doing better. Its been so long since I've wrote something, I wanted to see if I still had it. Let me know. Part 2 next.