Status: Active

Avengers One Shot Fictions

Thor Odinson

“I’m at a loss of what to do here,” I spoke first so I wouldn’t be the one everyone looked at for guidance out of this situation. “Its Stark’s fault.”

“How is it- you know what,” Tony ducked down behind the bar with a grimace, he pointed sharply at me. “You are absolutely no help.”

“It's not my job,” I threw my hands up before crouching down beside Thor’s bulky build. “I didn’t do this so its your problem, not mine.”

“It's all of our problems now,” he hissed, gesturing wildly at everyone bend down around us, in hiding.

“Your problem,” I reiterated with wide eyes, he grunted his comeback before glancing down to think of a plan.

“On three, Thor I want you to light it up, Cap you move to the back and surprise them, and Tru, you back me up,” he took a deep breath and held out his hand, counting down with his fingers until we all jumped out into position.

“SURPRISE!” rang out as Natasha walked through the doorway with Wanda, who was leading her to the surprise. Natasha’s face was set in stone as Thor turned on the overhead lights, Steve brought out the balloons from the back and I helped Tony carry out the monstrous cake and place it on the table that everyone was surrounding. A lot of people looked like they wanted to melt into a puddle just to get away.

“You all know I don’t celebrate my birthday and I don’t like surprises,” she stared deadpan at the cake that was covered in strawberries and lit up like the fourth of July. “But thank you.”

“His idea,” I glanced over at Tony as I shifted uncomfortably.

“Traitor,” Tony grumbled brushing his hands off together, he forced a smile at Natasha and held his arms out wide. “Another year younger deserves a hell of a party.”

“You and parties,” she mumbled eyes him skeptically before placing a finger to the side of the cake, with a swift scoop she placed the buttercream icing in her mouth. “But I do like the cake.”

I slipped off, hoping to escape the party that was slowly starting to commence. I don’t like crowds and apparently Tony invited every agent of SHIELD and then some to the Avengers compound so to say it's a little stuff was putting it lightly. Before I could round the bar to snag the bottle of overpriced french wine to take back to my room, I was blocked.

“Where do you think you are going?” I glanced up, my arm outstretched a foot away from the bottle of wine.

“Thor,” I cleared my throat and pulled my arm back to my side. “I don’t like parties.”

“I’m not overly fond of them,” Thor glanced around the room, seeing all the different people mingling and having a good time. “But it is Natasha’s party.”

“Which she isn’t even happy about,” I raised an eyebrow and nudged my head to show him where Natasha had ended up, sitting on the sofa with a drink in her hand and a scowl on her face as a man in a suit tried to speak with her. “I’d rather drink wine in my room while watching netflix than to end up like Nat.”

“I think we would all rather be doing that,” Thor chuckled, glancing back down at me. “Except for Tony.”

“Well,” I thought about it for a moment. “Do you want to join me? I’m binge watching all the eighties classic action movies and I’m about to start Die Hard.”

“Should we?” he raised an eyebrow. I’m not sure if he meant because they would be missing us at the party or if we should be alone in a room together because of our past and present pent up sexual frustrations that everyone saw. Either way, I didn’t care.

“Why not?” I answered with a shrug. I bent forward, brushing my chest up against his abs and grabbed the wine I had picked out. “Bring your own booze though.”

“I’m in,” Thor took a deep breath and let it out in a rush before looking behind the bar. He found a box of twelve beers and snagged it off the floor, placing it under his arm as he followed behind me. The hand that was empty swung a cheese plate off a table at the door, I’m not sure how he did it so gracefully and without notice but I bowed out of respect. “Thank you, you are to kind.”

“That was Godly powers at work there Thor,” I laughed and picked a cube of cheddar cheese off the metal tray, popping it in my mouth.

“We needed snacks as you call them,” he shrugged his shoulders and followed me into my room. “I like what you have done to the place.”

“Oh yeah, I added some string lights to the canopy netting I have as a backdrop last week,” I waved a hand towards the wall decorated with small twinkling lights with a black netting backdrop. “That’s the newest addition.”

“I haven’t seen this,” he walked over to my computer desk and gingerly touched the keys on my antique typewriter. “I have seen nothing like this.”

“It's a typewriter, it's what they used to write letters before computers and printers, I bought it in a thrift store,” I smiled, proud of my cheap find. “I’ve always wanted one. Its timeless.”

“I didn’t know that, thank you,” he mused as he sat the cheese platter on the end of my bed. I nodded my head and jumped not so ladylike in a dress onto my bed and snagged the tv remote to start up netflix. Thor sat down his beer and opened one up. “Be a peach and open my wine for me please?” I asked while I slid my heels off the bed and threw them into the corner of my room.

“Bottle or glass?” he asked as he went to work opening the wine.

“Do I look like I need a glass?” I asked jokingly. He smirked and held out the bottle, which I happily accepted and took a sip. I tried not to notice that he had kicked his shoes off and was hanging his neatly folded suit jacket over my chair but when he started unbuttoning his shirt, he gained my full attention. “What are you doing?”

“Getting comfortable for the movie,” he answered with a quirked brow, sliding off the dark button up to reveal a black skin tight tee shirt underneath. “Is that alright?”

“Oh yeah, yeah,” I weakly answered as I internally groaned at myself for being so damn dumb. It's not like he’d strip down to his undies after five minutes alone in a room with me. He must have noticed the flush that rose to my cheeks because I heard his low chuckle.

“Did you think I was completely undressing?” he asked teasingly, I shook my head and tried to play it off with what I thought was a cute laugh but even I heard how awkward it was. “Tru?”

“Bruce Willis fan?” I awkwardly asked as I turned my attention back to netflix and pressed play on the first Die Hard movie. “I like him alright, I'm a huge fan of the movies made in the eighties and nineties-”

“He’s good from what I have seen,” he cut off my rambling and walked around the bed to climb in. “Are you sure you are alright with me being here?”

“Yes,” I chuckled dumbly. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“You seem nervous,” he hesitantly stated, I didn’t answer so he snatched the remote from the bed and pressed pause. “Tru, do I make you uncomfortable?”

“Sometimes,” I bit my lip and glanced away from the tv I had been staring at to avoid him looking at me and when I caught his gaze, my stomach turned a flip. “It's not your fault.”

“What can I do to make you more at ease?” he asked kindly, the shimmer of genuine concern reflecting in his beautiful eyes.

“It's not you- well it is you-” I stopped and rubbed a hand through my hair out of annoyance with myself. “It's not anything you can fix, Thor. Just be you, let's enjoy this movie and I’ll be fine.”

“As you wish,” he looked unsure but he leaned back against my headboard and took a long swig out of the bottle in his hand.

Throughout the movie, we made small talk, laughed at the dialogue and drank until we ran out but I still had that slight hesitance, the anxiety of having Thor the freaking God of Thunder in my literal bed and it would flare up anytime my natural flirty personality would come out and cause an air of sexual tension- whether it was an accidental flirt or a blatant sexual innuendo, I would shut down directly and make it super awkward. I felt like a teenager on her first date, even though neither was fitting for my situation and if it was- Thor would probably not ask to see me again, ever.

“Well,” Thor stood as the credits began to roll. “This was fun.”

“I am so sorry,” I murmured as he collected his jacket and shirt off the chair.

“For what?” he asked, I knew he was teasing and knew why. “You being off or that you ate all the good cheeses that I stole for us.”

“Oh,” I didn’t actually expect him to call me out but he did and I had no out but to tell him what truth I could spill without fear of rejection. “You make me nervous.”

“Why?” he sat his clothes back down and let out a small chuckle. “Why didn’t you tell me why before?”

“It's hard to explain,” I clumsily stood up to face him, I began fidgeting with my fingers until he places his hands over mine, engulfing them. “I kind of have a crush on you.”

“You do?” he pulled an expression of shock and mulled it over for a minute. “That explains it.”

“Yeah,” I answered, a little hurt that his response wasn’t- more. But then again, lots of people have crushes on him, because of who he is and what he looks like, it's not abnormal. “I’m sorry if it makes things awkward-”

“The only thing that will make this awkward is if you don’t agree to go on a date with me, tomorrow at six,” he flashed a bright smile when I glanced up at him in surprise. “Because I kind of like you like you like me and it explains why everyone keeps telling me to ask you out. I thought you were scared of me.”

“Scared,” I scoffed loudly and super unattractively. “More like sexually frustrated. I’ve wanted to jump your bones since I first met- oh my God, I just said that out loud.”

I was mortified but he found it to be the funniest thing in the world. When he finally stopped laughing and I was a nice shade of red, he raised his hand to gently caress my cheek. “It was taught to me recently, not to put out until someone bought me a drink first,” he chuckled and ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip as he stared, engrossed with my face. “I think a bottle of wine, a case of beer and a cheese plate counts as dinner and a drink, don’t you?”

“Absolutely,” I whispered and within seconds our lips collided. We were all hands, ripping off each others clothes, some articles quite literally- my favorite bra snapped in half when Thor grew impatient with the straps. It was like a dream when he threw me back on the bed and swung his arm to knock the wine bottle and plate out of the way. My brain nearly shut off when he slid down my body using his lips to make a trail all the way to my most sensitive area. When he slid into me with gentle hesitant movements- as the thunder rolled in the distance, it was like fireworks went off and everything was right in the world.

“Are you alright?” he asked softly, waiting to move until I became more comfortable with his size. With a frantic nod, he chuckles and started with a slow pace. I’m not sure how long we were exploring each other in the most intimate of ways but it felt like time had stopped just for us.

“I would like to point out that this is my first netflix and chill date,” I joked as he pulled me close and lay my head on his chest, both of us sated and secure.

“What is that?”

“It's a thing-” I took the time to explain it in detail and he listened intently, laughing as I finished. “So- I’m a dork.”

“ It was my first netflix and chill date, as well,” he chuckled. “By far, my favorite date.”

“I’ll have to agree with you on that,” I smiled into his chest and gave his pec a quick kiss. “You aren’t leaving, are you?”

“No, unless you want me too,” Thor replied, placing a hand under my chin to get me to look up into his eyes. “Will you be mine, Tru? May I court you?”

“Always,” I whispered, kissing him softly on his soft lips. No other words were spoken, or needed as I curled up to his side and closed my eyes, unable to keep them open any longer.

Almost asleep, blissfully listening to his heartbeat strong in his chest- I jumped at the sound of three rapid knocks on the bedroom door.

“How can you two get to ditch my party and I don’t,” Natasha’s voice firm, she paused and then finished with a lighter tone. “I hope you enjoyed my cheese imported from Italy, lovebirds.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if pleased.