Status: This story was meant to be a One Shot, but ended up being posted in 4 parts

The Injured Fawn

Part IV

Hearing a quiet conversation in their native tongue from behind her, Lyla allowed her body to sink into the cushion below her. Never had she felt this exhausted both physically and mentally from mere foreplay. Suddenly feeling parched like she hadn’t had a drop of water in hours, she tiredly turned her head and stretched out her arm to get a secure grip of the vodka bottle close to her right although she knew that alcohol was possibly the last thing she should be taking in at this moment. Greedily taking a mouthful and enjoying as the clear liquid burned a trail down inside her throat, she felt like her body perked up again.

Richard sat down next to her and took the bottle out of her hand, allowing himself a large gulp before passing it on to Till, who was still standing outside of her line of view. Letting her eyes swipe across the sweaty male next to her, she smiled and placed her hand against his chest, the warmth radiating off him and setting her fingers on fire.
With a swift move, he hauled her against him so that her back came to rest against his front, her legs spread to both sides of his lap. His prominent erection was pressed against her backside and he didn’t lose much time to lift her off his lap and have her sink down against his tip. Feeling the now almost familiar stretch once more, her arms moved over her own head in effort to grasp at least some of his dark hair between her nimble fingers. She needed this additional connection, making sure that this was not just a very wet dream.

Feeling him push deeper without pausing to help her adjust this time, he set a slow yet intense pace. Her eyes shot open as a face was pushing itself between her thighs: Till’s watchful, blue eyes zeroing in on her soft, pink lips swallowing his friend’s hard rod again and again. Licking his lips in fascination, he moved closer again and laid his tongue flat against her clitoris, pressing against her wet heat. The reaction this caused made him growl, two of his fingers sliding up between them, almost gluing themselves to Richard’s shaft allowing them to move in sync with him.
Feeling his fingers push into her core together with Richard’s dick, the girl between them sputtered a confused and helpless yelp which cause the man between her legs to smile broadly: she was so helpless yet completely under their spell.

“Ihre kleine Perle glänzt so schön in ihrer pinken Auster. Ich würde sie am liebsten den ganzen Tag ausschlürfen.”

The vocalist commented darkly, but every word lost itself in the room as he added his tongue again and set a ferocious pace, prodding and licking her swollen nub.
After a minute or two, the much larger man righted himself up into a squat still very much focusing his eyes to the dripping sex of the girl in front of him as she continuously impaled herself on the man below her as Richard’s hips pistoned harder and harder up into her.
Slightly opening his lips, a dollop of spit gathered on Till’s bottom lip and grew in size until it unceremoniously dropped to land on the shimmering skin of his now dark red helmet. Making quick work with his right hand, he smeared the sticky substance across himself and lined himself up with the other man’s hard flesh. Holding his breath in anticipation, his eyes quickly flew up, meeting the clear blue ones of the little fawn perched on her human stoop: fear mixed with curiosity swimming in her gaze as her hands had long left the guitarist’s hair, now anchored on Till’s shoulders as if she’d push him away at any moment, her fingernails leaving stinging, crescent shaped dents in his flesh.

The breath he’d held in for far too long was slowly releasing from his lips as he pushed himself past her tight ring of muscles in one fluid motion while Richard tried to keep up the pace he had set but it seemed impossible with the added sex organ now sharing the tight confines of the girl on top of him.
The added friction however caused his head to snap back, a guttural groan filling the backstage room only matched by a similar one from the other man. His hands flew down to her thighs, wrapped around them from below and pried them open wider in an effort to soften the vice grip her pussy had on both him and Till’s dicks, to little avail.
This would be over faster than he had hoped for, he just knew.

His vocalist didn’t seem to worry about the tightness, his mouth latching on to one of Lyla’s breasts, sloppily scattering kisses and bites across the soft skin before he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, chomping down on it so hard that she screamed in pain and pleasure.

“Pass auf verdammt!”

Richard growled over her shoulder, his eyes focusing on the sight of her nipple between Till’s teeth being pulled towards the other man. Her body jolted and shock waves were sent straight down to her pussy, leaving both men with gasps of surprise hanging in the air.
The scolding he had given forgotten in an instant, both men picked up speed and drove home as she firmly planted her feet on top of Richard’s thighs enabling her to move herself in the mêlée of bodies, even though their deep strokes were already perfectly timed.
Trying to sooth the pain his previous actions had caused, Till’s tongue swished across her swollen nipple before he raised his head and his lips gently pushed against hers, yet again swallowing her moans as her little body kept welcoming the punishing thrusts of both men.

Pulling himself together, Till drove home harder and faster. As much as he loved this very intense fucking, he knew that they wouldn’t stay undisturbed forever and needing to break this little love fest up because their band mates were knocking down the door was not what he had in mind. He needed to finish; Richard needed to finish. And first and foremost: their latest prized possession deserved the most earthshattering orgasm of her entire life. Maybe two if he considered how possessive Richard seemed to be over their little fawn.

Certain that he was now nudging the entrance to her uterus with his latest barrage of thrusts, he could feel how his balls started to pull up tighter, a sure sign that he would soon be ready to spray her walls with his hot seed.

“Let’s change positions, she seems to tire having to hold herself up like this. Turn around Kleine and sit back down on me.”

Richard must have read Till’s mind. Both men slowed their movements and slipped out of her warm confines, two raging boners, proudly pointing their heads into the air, glistening with her juices.

Unlocking her sore knees, Lyla moved off of Richard’s lap, graciously accepting Till’s hand as she stood on her wobbly legs for a few moments. Her heavily lidded eyes went from one man to the other, the reality of all of this still very much under a large, proverbial question mark.

The large man drew her close in a gentle move, pressing a lingering kiss to the side of her head and inhaling her scent: fruit mixed with summer air and the musky smell of sex.

“You’re doing great Puppe, you have both us old, grey wolves at your feet. Believe me.”

The compliment whispered in his broken English warmed her already rosy cheeks and she didn’t even try to stop the small smile that spread across her lips.
Taking a turn to gaze upon Richard, she stepped closer and straddled him again, this time with the added luxury of being able to make eye contact with him as he lined up with her opening almost naturally to sink into her again, her upper body resting against his casually.
The soft mounds of her full breasts pressed themselves against his chest as his hands gently cradled her face to pull her in for a kiss that had her entire body relax against his completely. The sensation of his slow, slick thrusts inside of her adding to the tingling feeling that started to spread throughout her body.
His fingers sunk deeper into her hair as Till stepped closer again, one of his large hands pushing her upper body further into Richard’s to allow him a little more room to operate.

Looking down to where the other two bodies were joined, he had half a mind to push against the other , so far neglected, puckered up hole but the one condition she had uttered early on during their encounter had him silently chastise himself with a quick shake of the head: no matter how much he wanted to follow his instincts he would be able to reach his release without further angering his close friend nor completely disregarding the girl’s only hard limit. And he had meant it when speaking completely out of character, telling her that she was doing great for what he very much expected to be her first threesome.

Feeling the other man stop momentarily, Lyla propped her ass up a little further as an invitation, uncertain of the angle he needed to join back in. She could hear him chuckle in slight amusement at her gesture before the tip of him was yet again begging at her entrance. Somehow, this change in position proved more difficult for him to push into her, so much so that his left foot dropped to the edge of the seat while he rested the knee of the other leg to the floor.
Richard’s much slower movements allowed him time to push the head of his still throbbing cock back inside her, coming to a stop as the other two bodies were moving against him and having him slip deeper move by move without him needing to do anything.
Closing his eyes and firmly planting both his palms on her hips, Till let the sensation of another dick sliding against his wash over him. He was not usually someone to get turned on by the presence of another man’s sex organ, but there was hardly anything as stimulating as another man’s hard, pulsating dick stuck in the same hole as his own. Memories of years gone by flashed by before his closed eyes, the wild years long behind him.

Thrusting his hips forward with determination, he could hear the girl between them moan loudly against Richard’s mouth. The angle much more enticing than in their previous position, he flattened his built torso against her filigree back, his mouth getting lost in the hair Richard had his fingers locked in.

“Du riechst so gut, Püppchen.”

He stammered into her ear, breathlessly as both men built up the speed and depth of their strokes, sure to fill every last inch of her they could manage to reach. The rings of muscles started to constrict around them with her moans, growing in volume.
The way Till’s body was pressed flush against her back pressed her clit firmly against Richard’s lower body. With one dick retreating and allowing the other to drill into her, a slow wildfire was spreading from her small bundle of nerves whenever it slid against the taught skin of him. Moving her head to the side, she angled for Till’s lips, needing more. So much more.
Accepting her wound lips against his, his fingers dug deeper into her hips, pulling her backside against his shaft with unrelenting might: she wanted to play with fire; fire was what she’d get!

Sharp noises escaped with every single thrust, Richard’s hands now firmly enclosing her breasts, licking every inch of her sweaty skin he was able to reach. Lyla could feel how even more moisture started to run down the inside of her legs, her muscles now working out of control. Pulling her mouth away from Till, she concentrated on the hands on her breasts, the way Till’s movements started to stutter with every other thrust and Richard’s tongue on her neck.

“Fuck. Oh, my fucking God….fuck!

Throwing her head back with tightly shut eyes, she could see stars. Her lower body seemed to be on fire and her pussy drowned in a mess of dicks and a never-ending flood of her own ejaculate. One strong hand twisted itself into her hair and pulled her head back hard as Till’s laboured breaths caught in her ear, his hips now bucked against her wildly.

“You’re so perfect, little fawn. So ready to take…my…hot…load!”

With his last word, he sank his teeth into her shoulder as spurt after spurt of hot, potent seed spilled inside her, coating her walls and his friend’s still thrusting cock.
With every spurt of his cum, her body convulsed as she finally flew over the edge herself, her body so confused with pain, lust and deep desire. Still, both men were rocking in and out of her; it didn’t seem like either of them had any mind to stop.

Making sure that her tightened muscles had drained him of even the last drop, Till finally released his jaw and quickly judged the mark he had given her before his hands smoothed over her sides and pulled his still rock-hard dick from within her. His eyes wandered down to the hole he had just vacated: with every thrust of Richard’s dick, he could see thick, creamy white cum drip from her core. Pulling his finger through the messy liquids with a content smile, he guided it towards her mouth and made it disappear between her lips, her eyes rolling back upon tasting herself amongst the spoils of his seeds.

Littering her back with gentle kisses, he rose from the floor and rolled his shoulders, stepping towards his discarded clothing. He was spent; utterly drained and sated.
Usually he would leave the scene of the crime, but with the entire act still being under way, he didn’t just want to leave the room and the door unlocked. Instead, he pulled his clothes back on, the stinging pain where she had dug in her fingernails earlier on a reminder that she had marked him way before he had left his mark on her just moments ago.
The thought alone had his focus shift back to the couple on the seat, her taste still lingering on his lips as his tongue swirled around his own mouth. He needed a drink.

In the meantime, Richard allowed her to come down from her high gently, his movements much more mellow but never stopping. The afterglow of her first rather mighty orgasm was still showing on her cheeks; he decided yet again that crimson red was a colour that suited her well. A thin layer of sweat was coating her skin, her eyes still shut as her body was trying to regain some of its composure.

“How are you feeling, Liebling?”

He probed quietly, hyper aware of his friend still very much in earshot even if he was on the other side of the room.
Her eyes fluttered open and met his inquisitive stare. The now familiar soft smile started playing around her lips again before she leaned forward to press a kiss against his own.

“I don’t know yet, ask me later? When we’re finished?”

They both chuckled and his arms circled tightly around her midsection, pulling her closer against him again as his tongue gently pulled over the nasty bitemark Till had left behind just between her neck and shoulder, causing her to shudder.

Eyes meeting again, she placed her hands atop his shoulders and shifted on his lap, finding a more comfortable position. The movement caused his loin to stir again, a last-ditch effort to shoot a majority of his blood supply into his lower extremity.

With his arms still secured around her middle, he stood up and placed her back gently on top of the seat’s back, now supporting her completely as he pulled her legs around his hips.

“Are you ready for round two?”

The smile still ghosting around her mouth, he surprised her with a hard thrust. Hard enough to have her entire backside rub harshly against the fabric of the backrest, causing her to shriek in surprise.
The position allowed him to see every inch of her perfectly smooth, flushed skin. Faint bruises that started to form on her hips and breasts from being manhandled in the flurry of bodies not too long ago. Her hair in multiple knots, the little make-up she wore slightly smeared from their collective sweat. Her parted, bruised lips as she her mouth hung slightly open. His teeth started grinding as one of her hands snaked down to where their bodies met, circling two of her fingers around the root of his shaft, managing to restrict the blood able to flow back out. This was so much more dominance than he had seen of her all evening, she knew what she wanted. And he loved that she was so far from the little injured fawn he has met a mere hour ago, she was actively inserting herself into their love making.

Allowing one of his hands to lay flat on her tight stomach, he picked up the pace and strength of his movements, letting his hand slide up her body as those two little fingers of hers pulled closer around his girth. Loosing said feeling, she pulled her upper body towards him a bit with a little side smirk, looking into his eyes. He found himself caught off guard when her hand was suddenly getting a hold of his balls, starting to roll them gently between her fingers.

“Fuck!”

The word of surprise was out of his mouth before his brain could even register it. Who was this girl, where had she come from? Was this the same timid woman him and his friend had just double penetrated only moments ago?
His wandering hand landed on her throat, letting her feel that he could control her but without using any pressure. His dick was yet again aching and stone solid, so hard that he was amazed that it didn’t rip through her abdomen to stand to attention.
The grip she had on him increased without notice, her bright eyes still focused on his. He dropped his other hand from the legs that were still slung around his waist and instantly placed the pad of his thumb on her clit that was peeking out from its little hood. The mere contact had her body spasm in surprise and his hip pistoned forward, the sound of flesh clashing against flesh echoing off the nearest walls. Again and again. The fingers around her throat pressed a little tighter, her chest rising off the seat’s back by an inch or two.

Richard could hear Till move around the room, but he did not dare break eye contact with Lyla. The heels of her feet dug into his buttocks, pulling him in even closer, urging him on. His thumb circling almost painfully over her clit, his hand clamped down on her throat, sure to constrict her breathing almost completely.

As her legs were now like vices around his lean hips, Richard bottomed out in her every time he impaled her frail body on his own, painful boner. Her walls closed in on him with lightning speed, her eyes starting to tear up from lack of oxygen and both her hands shooting up to claw at his strong forearm.
His balls pulled up tight just as her fingers started to grow soft in their attempts to pry his hand off her throat. Pulling out in a swift move and releasing her throat he could see her chest fill with much needed air, a loud scream coming from her convulsing body as threads of hot, silky cum shot onto her immaculate breasts and stomach.
He could feel that she was still riding the edge, so he quickly inserted his dick again and thrust once, twice, thrice before she could no longer deal with it and screamed again, her entire body locking up.

Breathing deeply, the older man placed his forehead against hers and attempted to settle down.
Growing to his full height again, he looked down at her spent body, smirking at the artwork his bodily fluids had created on her sweaty skin canvas. Letting his slightly deflated dick slip out of her warmth, he began to lap up his own seed from her skin with long stroked of his tongue. Lyla’s body jolted with every stroke of his tongue until he had finished cleaning her up.
Gently grabbing her arms, he pulled her upwards and fused his lips against her own, his salty tongue slowly starting to swirl against her own.
Her body orgasmed again in his hold in small shockwaves, as she tasted him on his tongue, the act of him having cleaned her so meticulously a massive turn-on to her.

Just as there was commotion at the locked door, Till appeared next to them with their collected clothes in both his hands, a sly grin on his lips.

“I think the pet name of fawn no longer applies my friend, we found ourselves a little minx.”

Winking at the girl as she quickly slipped into her clothes, he patted Richard’s already clothed shoulder.

“Vielleicht solltest du mit ihr Nummern tauschen. Ich glaube wir haben beide Blut geleckt, findest du nicht?”

Richard chuckled quietly as he zipped up his pants, not bothering with the belts that were still strewn around the floor. The knocking became more insistent and he glanced at the woman that had captivated him for the longest of times. Reality had set in and she realised how exactly it’d look like once that door was unlocked and the remaining band members would spill into the room: three people that looked less than innocent.
Entwining his fingers with hers, he pulled her closer and placed a kiss on her temple.

“You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of little minx. But I think you and I should get out of here and maybe get a few moments alone to…talk. Do you have anywhere to be?”
♠ ♠ ♠
“Ihre kleine Perle glänzt so schön in ihrer pinken Auster. Ich würde sie am liebsten den ganzen Tag ausschlürfen.”
- Her little pearl glitters so nicely inside its pink oyster. I would love to slurp it up all day.

“Pass auf verdammt!”
- Be careful dammit!

Puppe - Doll

“Du riechst so gut, Püppchen.”
- You smell so good, little doll.

“Vielleicht solltest du mit ihr Nummern tauschen. Ich glaube wir haben beide Blut geleckt, findest du nicht?”
- Maybe you should exchange numbers with her. I think we've both licked blood. don't you agree?

Tadaaaa! 1 hour and 44 minutes AFTER I had planned on posting this, but I guess it's still 2019 somewhere in the worls, right? FYI: this last part was meant to only contain of 2000 words max, so I am sorry for having you null through almost double that.

I have to admit: these last 4 posts have been the most drawn out, graphic and detailed sex scenes I have ever written. I had to literally get up from writing them at times just to get some space from squirming. Mainly because Till really isn't a man I could write this easily for. Did I mention that this 4-parts story turned me inot a raging alcoholic?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of you. I hope this wasn't too much/ too little?
If you hate it: it's all Pheno's fault!

THE END