Inspiration

Inspiration

I'm sitting here, staring at the clock. I really should be doing my homework, but I can't seem to want to. That statement was really stupid, since no one really wants to do homework.

So here I was, sitting, listening to Fall Out Boy, when I had an urge to write. To write anything at all, even a shopping list. Unfortunately I had writer's block, and couldn't find any inspiration in my life.

Sure, I could write another emo story and another emo teen, but where's the beauty? The illusion? So I continued to sit, talking about nothingness to people on AIM, when something flew in my window.

And hit me on the head.

And it talked.

So I'm panicking, thinking that I must have got hit in the head pretty hard to be having this delusion, but then I started listening to it.

It had a very weird bell sound. But the sound made noises. These noises made words.

"You stupid girl, can't you watch where you're going?! I'm sitting here, minding my own business, and you come along and disturb me!"

I blinked in disbelief, then answered back. It seemed like the polite thing to do.

"Me?! Your the one who flew in my house and into my head!" I said, annoyed.

"Well," it said back, equally annoyed "maybe you shouldn't have built the window there."

Sensing this argument was going no where, I decided to change the subject. "Um, what are you, might I ask?"

It looked at me with a look that clearly stated 'ARE YOU SLOW?'. "I'm your inspiration, you stupid, self-centered, twinkle toed harlot!" It had a bit of a temper, you see.

"Who are you to call me a twinkle toed harlot, you non-gender piece of dust?" I retorted.

It giggled and said "I've been watching you. I know everything you ever done... remember in the car? I was there..."

At that moment I crushed the piece of dust and went back to doing nothing. I was hoping the memory was nothing with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOOK LOOK! It's personification and metaphor!

*readers turn around and slap author*

What?! Don't blame me, I've had to live through English 1 and 2 >.<