Sacred Slave

Eleven - Return to the Human World

I look around at the paradise that was the sakura garden. I thought I would be happy being back home with all my family, but I quickly realized that peace and tranquility were not for me. I’ve grown accustomed to the chaos that the humans provided me and without it, I felt empty. Time passed differently here in the garden, so I didn’t even know if my humans were even still alive. I know the priest would be, but I’m not sure if master Obito was alive. I look up when my eldest brother approaches me and holds out his hand. I take his hand we head out for a walk around the garden as we’d been doing once a garden week.

“You’re miserable here,” my brother said suddenly.

I knew there was no point in lying to him, “yes, I miss the chaos that the human world presents. I never thought I would say it, but the sakura garden is boring,” I say as we walk.

He nods, “father noticed it too, he wanted me to talk to you because he wants to send you back. You’re the only one of us that has been there on the human plane the longest and I think he’s a bit guilty that you’re dead because he sent you there,” He said as he walks.

“Yuka, have you ever canceled contracts?” I ask.

Yuka nods, “I have, my human died, but you have to think about your own needs. We’re not toys that the humans can use Kota; I know our other brother Zoka has told you otherwise. He does not believe in being selfish, probably why he was the first to die,” He said as he turns to face me.

“I don’t want to go back because they both just view me as a toy. I don’t know how to take command of them since I do have to be a servant to stay in control,” I say softly.

“Don’t worry about your humanity, be the demon you’re meant to be and quit fearing. You’ve had your seals removed the entire time you’ve been here, and you haven’t lost control once. I think you’ll do fine; return to the human world,” He said as he smiles at me.

I hear father appearing behind me and I turn around as he smiles warmly at me. He rubs my head as he looks down at me as if expecting an answer. I nod my head in response and he smiles as if expecting my answer.

“Your human Obito is in a battle that will be fatal. I suggest you quickly return to him, in your demon form,” He said

I close my eyes and open them back to the human world. I move around and realize I’m in a grave that Obito placed me into upon my death. I blast my way out using a demon energy ball and jump out to the surface. I use my locator ability to find my humans and head towards Obito first. I find him in a battle with Konan and I knew that under normal circumstances he would win, but something about this battle was different. He was careless and didn’t seem to have his head in the game.

I jump in front of him as an attack was coming and canceled it with a slash of my demon blade. My interference canceled the fight immediately since both sides knew they would lose should they challenge me. I look over at Konan and she fled. Obito tried to go after her but I grabbed him by the throat and looked down at him.

“Your seals are gone,” Obito chokes out.

I nod, “they are, I’m no longer your servant by force. I am here to be with you but I won’t let you throw your life away,” I say as I stick my hand into his chest and heal his body internally, “you will no longer be under the control of Madara,” I say gently.

I separate White Zetsu from Obito’s body and form him his own body. I kiss Obito gently as I make sure to keep his body alive while I heal it.