Sacred Slave

Four - Losing Control

I open my eyes to feel myself laying against a warm body. I glance up to see Hidan carrying me with a concerned look on his face. I use my tail to gently rub his arm to reassure that I was okay without speaking in case Kakuzu hadn’t seen him care before. Hidan jumps and looks down at me to see if I was awake, I look back at him and give a sleepy half-smile. Hidan looks away and grumbles something about having to carry me.

I chuckle sleepily, “I put you back together, don’t make me cut you apart,” I say as my voice deepens unexpectedly.

Hidan freezes and looks down at me again; I could feel my eyes were bright red and my canines had sharpened. I smirk up at him, but as soon as I realize what I was doing I deactivate my demon form and jump down from Hidan’s arms. I quickly walk ahead of everyone to keep them from being in my line of sight. I’m not sealed any longer and I haven’t had a master in a long time; this is bad, I’m becoming unstable and if I completely lose control then the land of fire would be no more.

I look away when Hidan walks up beside me, he had his scythe in his hand from not trusting me. I didn’t blame him because I didn’t trust me. I’m not a friendly person to keep around, that’s why I worship the god of slaughter, I have never tried to be good.

“What was that?” Hidan asks; he was quieter than usual.

“Kota, the real Kota, the real me,” I say as I look at him, “I am a demon Hidan, I don’t know where I come from or how I came into existence. The closest thing to what I am is a tailed-beast, but I do not rely on a human host like they do and I’m much stronger than even the ten-tails. I haven’t had any order in my life in ten years so the humanity inside of me is fading,” I said as I look towards the path.

Hidan slams me into a tree, “listen here you little fucker, no one threatens me like that, demon or not.” Hidan growled.

I release some of my demonic power and touch Hidan’s hand, it dissolved from my throat and as I ran my hand up to his arm it dissolved instantly under my touch. Hidan freaks out since before I came about, he couldn’t die, “I’m not one to harass Hidan, if someone has control over me it’s because I let them, so remember that before you dare threaten me,” I say as I return his arm and hand. I teleport myself back to the base and straight to Obito’s room.

“I’m losing control, I need another seal or something,” I beg to Obito.

Obito looks at me, “fuck, it’s been too long since we’ve had our roles of master and pet. We will have to try something we haven’t before, maybe bondage?” Obito asks.

I nod, “yes! That’s all about a dominant and submissive, maybe it’d work.” I say as I look at him, “please god let it work.”