Status: there's potential hope for this.

Crash Into Me

This Bar

It was almost unbelivable that he had the balls to message me on facebook two years later like nothing had happened. It was almost like he knew that I was finally happy and had moved on with my life. It was scary how badly I was still affected by him. I had thought that I moved on from him. He had shown his true colors at the time by telling me he had found someone else and he was done with me. I had wanted to remain friends even after the hell he put me through but he told me no. How can you still be friends with the same person that you slept with? Even better, How do you still want someone even after they broke your heart?

Lori was her name. She was the girl that he had been sleeping with while sleeping with her. Finding that out had broke me. I had never gotten into my Subaru so quick and left without a glance back. Now, two years later he wants to talk?

Are you still with that dude? What is his name anyways since you never told me? Are you still living around here?

Who was he to think he deserved to know who she was dating? After two years, I didn't owe him shit. Yet he still managed to come across my mind even though I never responded.

I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you. You deserved more.

Slamming my laptop shut, I grabbed the keys to my precious Subaru and left it behind. I wasn't missing a camping trip with my boyfriend for someone who meant nothing to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits: This Bar; Morgan Wallen

This is the first piece that I have written in ages. There's a lot of true feels in it. Thanks to whoever reads. :]