Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby It's Cold Outside

Spending time with Frank was always a highlight for Gerard, especially since he lived on his own. Mikey and the guys were busy with their girlfriends, preparing for the holidays and doing all the usual couple things. But somehow, Frank managed to tear himself away from family and complications, to spend some time with his good friend Gerard. Even though Frank didn't have a girlfriend to order him around numerous decoration sales, his mother was still pretty damn demanding. And the fact that Frank was single made her even worse around this time of year, so getting time away from all that was wonderful. And for that time to be spent with Gerard. Just glorious.

The snow was falling softly outside as the two snuggled up on the couch under Gerard's favourite blanket. Images of Frank's chosen horror flick flashed on the screens. Gerard failed to mention he'd seen this one, about a zillion times, as Frank seemed so proud of himself as he pulled it from his backpack.

Frank's head fell on to Gerard's shoulder and he nuzzled in to it slightly, his black hair tickling Gerard's cheek. He sighed contently; Gerard was completely at bliss with Frank this close to him.

"Stupid blonde" Frank muttered as the lead slut was slashed brutally

Gerard averted his eyes to Frank's, to find him giggling. He ruffled Gerard's short silvery locks "Excluding you of course"

Gerard smiled and nodded "Of course"

+

Too soon Gerard thought the end credits were rolling. He watched as Frank stretched out, his shirt rising to reveal his well toned stomach and beautiful tattoos. Gerard allowed his eyes to admire this masterpiece for just a few seconds, before tearing his gaze away. The beauty of this man could sometimes have his gaze locked for an endless amount of time. Gerard's eyes just loved to view beauty, and with Frank there was plenty to feast on.

"I better get going" Frank suddenly announced

Gerard's head jerked up "Really?" He pouted "Why?"

"My mom will be calling, wanting me to come down and help her with something. You know how she gets"

"But I'll be alone" Gerard stated, still with the pout on his face Frank found irresistible.

Frank smiled "Aw, you'll be fine. Mikey will be coming to see you soon won't he?"

Gerard shook his head in a sorry was "Nope, he's busy with Alicia. It's bunny's first Christmas"

Frank raised a curious eyebrow "Okay, what about your mom?"

"Busy looking in my Grandma's old cook books looking for the perfect recipe" He added

"For what?" Frank questioned

Gerard shrugged. His eyes fell on to the window, the darkness of the sky and the only just visible falling snow. "It's snowing" He stated

Frank turned his head towards the window and nodded "So it is"

"You might not be able to get your car out" Gerard said, pulling the blankets around them tighter.

Frank chuckled "It's hardly a blizzard"

"The roads could be slippy" Gerard added quickly

Frank turned to face Gerard again, relaxing in their earlier positions. He looked up at his older friend and smiled softly. "I suppose I am comfy, but I will have to go soon"

Gerard grinned with satisfaction and cuddled up to the small frame, allowing Frank to nuzzle his head snuggly back in to the crook of his neck.

After a few moments, Frank pulled back slightly "Why'd you want me here so much anyhow?" he asked in an almost childlike voice

Gerard just shrugged "I dunno"

"Yeah you do" Frank teased with a playful grin.

Gerard sighed. Now of all moments would seem like the perfect time to tell his best friend he was in love with him, to confess year's worth of feelings right this very second until his heart was finally empty.

"I think its coz you love me" Frank sang

Gerard's throat went dry, rendering him of speech. He just stared at Frank blankly. The smile slowly seeped from Frank's expression, and he looked at his friend with a little more seriousness. Reading Gerard's eyes was always such an easy task. He was probably the only person in the word who was able to do it so well. Gerard loved and hated that. It meant he was always on display, always naked and bare to Frank. But then again, Frank would always understand.

"You love me" Frank whispered

Gerard nodded slowly, his expression not changing. Frank's mouth went in to kind of and 'O' shape. Gerard began to panic.

"I'm sorry" He said, breaking out of their little cocoon to sit up.

No sooner had he moved he was pulled back down by Frank's strong arms, the movement so fast only their lips could take the impact. Their eyes fluttered closed and Frank moved his guitar bound fingers to Gerard's hair, gripping what he could softly. Flickering his tongue in to the older man's mouth, he encouraged a sigh from his soft lips. Gerard kissed back with equal softness and uncertainty. Their noses rubbed together slightly as they continued to kiss in their bandaged cocoon, arms wrapped tightly around each other.

Pulling back slowly after a few more moments, Frank smiled softly, looking up at Gerard in that innocent way of his. He kissed the tip of Gerard's nose and whispered

"Well, maybe it is a little cold outside"