Status: On Hiatus

Ties That Bind

Prelude

The first thing to hit Matt was the smoke. Of course they'd hit up the only bar open. And of course it would be full of smoke as soon as they stepped into the hallway leading to the bar and dance floor. The group of guys made their way down it. Strobe lights and brightly colored flashing lights set a hypnotic rhythm with the beat coming from the clubs PA. Bodies swayed and gyrated with each other. Arms held high over the dancer's body. They would only be in town for the night. They were on a road trip. Missing life on the road a bit since they haven't toured in months.

“We're heading to the bar!”Zacky shouted over the music.

Matt nodded and trailed behind the guys as they made their way through the crowd. Matt scanned the crowd as he followed the guys. A blur of black hair caught him off guard. He'd ended a relationship only months ago with a dark haired temptress. He'd loved her. But sometimes love isn't enough. At the bar the guys got their preferred beer and watched the people dancing. Touring often found them doing things like this. To kill time before they shipped off to the next city. And they were missing it. Matt barely acknowledged the girls walking by until he smelled a very familiar perfume. He knew it well because Cecelia wore it.

Infact he had watched as she bought several of them when Hot Topic was having a sale on The Nightmare Before Christmas items. She was the only one he knew to wear it. So he looked in the direction of the girls. The same dark hair he saw earlier was walking away with two other girls. He knew the sway of those hips. He'd watched them for countless hours as she walked around the house while on the phone. Or reading over messages. She never sat still.

“Is that Cecelia?”Brian asked, pointing at the girl.

Matt nodded and took a swig of his beer,”Yep.”

“We're in Chicago,”Zacky said. “As big as this place is that's strange she's here.”

“Maybe she knew,”Johnny chuckled.

Matt was far from eager for a meeting with Cecelia. Though his body had long since reacted to her. As soon as he smelled that perfume his body began to alight with desire. Remembering the moments they shared while she smelled of that perfume. But the split had been because of her wants. Wants he was not ready yet to give her. Despite the time amount of time they had been together. And luck wasn't on his side tonight. As soon as she saw him she smiled and started his way.

“Well here she comes,”Johnny said.

The guys scattered like a bomb had gone off. She stepped up to him and he couldn't help the way his eyes traveled over her. The way the corset enhanced her already ample breast size made him pause for longer than he should have. Nearly pushing them into her face. He loved that she had paired it with a short mini skirt. And any other time he would have loved to strip it from her.

“Hi,”she said.

His attention returned to her face,”Hi.”

“How are you?”she asked.

“Exhausted. Rehabing the voice. Ready for life back on the road,”he took another swig. “You?”

“Can't complain,”she bit her lip. “You're looking well. Glad you ditched the beard for the most part.”

He chuckled,”Many fans would agree with you.”

“It was very lumber jackish,”she said.

“Some would agree as well,”he nodded. “You're as beautiful as ever.”

She smiled,”Thank you.”

The small talk was awkward. And considering how long they had been together it was a bit disheartening for Matt that it was. But he couldn't deny his body's betrayal when she was near. All those days and nights flooding back. She was being civil and her smiles were genuine. Unlike when she had left.

“I'm gonna get back to my friends,”she pointed in their direction. “It was good seeing you.”

“You too,”he smiled.”

Matt watched as she walked away. For the second time in his life.

~*~

After the fifth beer Matt had decided that for today he was going to let go. He was going to fuck her senseless and then leave. Getting out his primal needs as well as purge himself of her. Because there was no closure and he loathed how things were left. He knew she had been angry but he never thought she would actually leave him. He saw red with every dance she did with another guy. The way the guys' hands wandered over her body. He'd clenched his fists so many times they ached. But still he let her have her fun. Because soon he would be getting her naked.

It started off simple enough. Matt had stepped behind her and she'd pressed her back to his front. He'd gripped her hips and moved with her. His right hand slid from her hip to her ass. Then it slipped under her skirt. He touched lace.

“Matt?”she asked.

But he only continued on his path. His hand slid between her legs. The throng of bodies and the nearly black dance floor shielded what he was doing. He traced a path on the outside of her panties. Making her tremble.

“Should I rub you?”he whispered harshly against her ear.

“Yes,”she all but begged.

He used one finger to rub circles over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Her hips rocked. Grinding against Matt. She would have been lying to herself if she said she didn’t miss his touch.

“Let's take this to my place,”she moaned lowly.

“How far are you from here?”he pressed firmly.

“Five minute walk,”she squealed.

“Okay,”he said stopping.

She groaned. He gripped her hand and tugged her from the crowd. She led the way to her apartment and as she had said it was a short five minute walk. Matt's hands were on her hips as she steadied her hand long enough to unlock and open the door. Matt steered her inside and kicked the door shut. Before she knew what was happening she was pressed against the wall. Matt wedging her there as he slid the lock on the door. Her face and hands pressed against it as he gripped her corset zipper and tugged it down.

The material stayed put for the most part. He gripped her shoulders and turned her around. The corset fell to the floor and his eyes fell to her breasts. He caressed them. Pushing them together then leaning down and rubbing his stubbly cheeks on them. He'd missed them. But he wouldn't let the memories take hold. Just one night was all he needed. He stood up. His fore finger and thumb pinching her nipples between them. She groaned and pushed her chest at him. He tugged and she moaned.

When he was satisfied that her nipples were as hard as they could be he stopped tugging and pinching them. He gripped the sides of her skirt and shoved it down. He nearly laughed at the virginal white thong she wore. She was anything but a virgin. He knew all too well.

“Step out of the skirt,”he commanded.

She nodded,”Shoes?”

“Leave 'em.”

Without another word she stepped out of the skirt and kicked it aside. He leaned in closely. His clothed chest pressing against her nude one.

“Drop your panties,”His warm breath tickled her neck.

She secretly smiled to herself. She loved his dominance at times. Demanding it without making her. Letting her choose. She hooked her thumbs in the sides and pushed down. She shimmied them down without having to bend.

“Turn around. Hands pressed against the wall.”

She did as he had said. Sticking her ass out with a little shake when she did. He gave it a smack. Not hard but hard enough it made an echo. He was in her face in seconds.

“You like that, don't you?”he asked.

She nodded,”Yes.”

He gave her another smack,”You've been a bad girl.”

She smiled,”I have.”

He stepped away from her and walked to stand behind her. He caressed her ass. Then slid his hand down to the sensitive flesh between her legs. She quivered.

“The shoes cause you to be just the right height,”he plunged two fingers into her.

She moaned out. Trying to grasp at the wall. His left hand gripped her hip as he continued to plunge his fingers inside her. He would curl them each time he brought them out.

“Matt,”she moaned.

“Yes?”

“No more fingers,”she panted.

“What do you want me to use then?”he asked, pulling his fingers from her.

“Your dick,”she groaned at the loss. “No clothes though.”

He kicked off his shoes. Pushed his pants and boxers down, kicking them over with his shoes and then tugged his shirt over his head. He stepped up behind her and gripped her hip with one hand. With the other he held his hardened cock. He stroked himself a few times before placing the head against her entrance.

“Please,”she whimpered.

He didn't give her a chance to say anything else. He shoved into her. She moaned loudly. He stood there inside of her for a moment. Then he grabbed her other hip and began to thrust in and out of her in a fast and hard pace. The sounds of their bodies connecting echoed throughout the room. Matt's hand slid to her throat and he pulled her back. Not applying pressure. And his other hand slid her lower stomach holding her firmly in place. Her sweat covered back was pressed to his sweat covered chest.

“Want me to apply pressure?”he grunted, talking about the hand on her neck.

“Not yet,”she moaned.

He knew what she liked and didn't like. Just as she did. It was the thing an ex knows. And he knew that she liked just a hint of pressure to be applied as she came.

“I can't stand up much longer,”she gasped.

He stopped but didn't pull out of her. He simply picked her up like she was and carried her to the couch. He sat down. Jarring his hips and thrusting into her to the hilt. Her head fell back. Black tresses sweeping across his thighs.

“You can lose the shoes now,”he said.

She tugged one off and then the other.

“Feet on the couch,”he said. “Like you're squatting.”

She did as he said. Placing her feet on either side of his lap. She rotated her hips and he growled.

“Now bounce,”he demanded.

Without further order she began to bounce on him. Dropping down as low as she could taking him all in and popping up until only the head remained in. His hands tightened on her hips. He wasn't helping her. Or guiding her. He just needed to hold onto something. And to keep her from falling over. She had placed her hands on his knees and rode him like this until the knot in her stomach tightened.

“Getting so close,”she said, breathlessly.

He stopped her. Using his hands on her hips he made her face him. She placed her knees on either side and began to ride him again. He gripped her face bringing it to his and crashed his lips to hers. He was already balls deep what harm would kissing do. He slid one hand from her face to her neck and gripped it gently. And his other hand he had moved down her sweat slick body to her lower abdomen. His thumb sought out and began to rub her clitoris.

“Please, please, please don't stop,”she begged breaking the kiss.

“Are you going to cum for me?”he growled.

“Yes. Just don't stop.”

He smiled to himself. Their sexual life had been one of adventure. One they had explored many outlets for. Her body began to really tremble. And Matt knew she was moments from her orgasm.

“Don't. Don't,”she moaned.

Matt picked up his pace on rubbing her and she squealed.

“Fuck!”

He chuckled. With the first squeeze of her around him on the inside he applied a pressure to her neck. She gripped his forearm. Digging her nails into the tattooed flash.

“Oh god. I can't,”she rasped.

“Yes you can,”he grunted.

She continued her bouncing on him. Squeezing him tightly as the orgasm rippled through her. Her body began to go limp. So Matt flipped them. She reached up and gripped the arm of the couch as Matt began to thrust into her fast. Another tremor rocked her. Another orgasm building. Her nails dug into the arm.

“Shit. Shit. Shit,”she moaned. “I'm gonna cum again.”

He slipped his hand down and began to rub her again. She nearly pulled away from him with the on slight of another orgasm. When she squeezed him this time his own orgasm toppled over. He roared as he too came. Shuddering she pushed herself up a little. Matt fell against her and she let him. He laid with her catching his breath. When things had settled with his heartbeat and breathing he stood.

“I'm gonna head out,”he said, heading toward his clothes.

“Okay,”she mumbled. “It was great seeing you.”

He chuckled,”A pleasure.”

She rolled her eyes. Oblivion pulling at her. Matt dressed and headed for the door. He would remember this time for what it was. A means to an end. A night of need that would help him move on completely. He knew she'd never accuse him of using her. Because it had all been mutual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Even the prelude got a rewrite lol. I hope you enjoy the new version as much as I have writing it. Updates will be once a week until I’m comfortable with posting more.