Status: Complete. =)

Fears in the Water

Heaven's Eyes

(The amount of school kids getting killed is FUCKING ridiculous!!!!!! Columbine, Virgina Tech and all the gunshootings- IT[S ALL ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FUCKING RIDICULOUS! So this song is dedicated to the Columbine victims, Virgina Tech victims, Charles Manson killed Sharon Tate in 1969 so this one's for her and her unborn child at the time, and most recently student from my elementary school that passed away just yesterday. Rest in peace, heaven's eyes are watching you all. :))
_______________________________________________________________________

When you left us behind, not a tear could stop falling and my mind was wrapped around how I could survive all life without you, the gun has gone off and when I got the news that you were killed, my heart was torn into millions of microscopic bits, I need to understand why they killed you, I'll never forget, nor will I ever forgive, I want my children back, I can't rest forevermore

Chorus:

Your face(s) plague my dreams at night, the nightmares I have show me the event of the killing of you, how can I rest knowing that I'll never lay my sights upon you, oh GOD I can't live without my child/ren, lie me in the ground or give them back, I want to live with the brave and fearless heart, oh God, I pray, please see that they are happy until we meet again, rest in peace in the meadows of heaven, heaven's eyes will never let you go!

Verse:

So many tears have fallen from our eyes, our hearts broke when you were put into the ground never to be spotted again, this is far too painful a sight for me to see, why did this have to happen? I just have to know, rest in peace my child (children) and stay under the watch of Heaven's Eyes

(Chorus x3)

Now ever since the day you died, I can't bear, to lay my mind on anything of yours it breaks my heart, let me be here in peace where I can try my best to survive without losing my mind, God in the skies I ask of nothing just take care of my angels that leeft us behind watch them, the faithful eyes of Heaven.....*choir*

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Rest in peace, Columbine victims, Virgina Tech, Sharon Tate and the people that died with her on that late-August night in 1969, all the victims of drive-by shootings and all the students who were killed either near, by or IN school. Your memory is never forgotten. :)

*ALL RIGHTS TO DarkPassionPlay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*