Status: New story. Not related to Girl I Know. Give it a read!

Masterpiece Theater

Beside You

Brian had a point about his bed, but it had nothing to do with being proper.

In a tangle of limbs, we stumbled up the stairs. I slammed him against his bedroom door and attacked his collarbone. His shirt and mine, along with our shoes, had been left somewhere on the way up.

I bit into his chest just above his nipple and smiled against his skin when I felt the bruising pressure of his fingertips against my waist. As he tried to focus long enough to open the door, I flicked my tongue over his nipple.

We fell through as the latched released, and only his quick thinking kept us from crashing to the floor. Not a second after we were stable, I pushed him onto his bed with a smile. He smiled back, reaching for me, but I swatted his hands away.

My jeans were tight, so after I undid the four brass buttons that kept them fastened, I peeled them down my hips and over my thighs, bending low to get them all the way down my legs. When I straightened up, Brian visibly swallowed. Stepping out of them was as easy as moving towards him, pushing him further back up the bed and straddling him.

"Wh-" he started, but I silenced him with a kiss. He could only give in as I pushed my tongue into his mouth and worked him out of his shorts, tugging them down just enough to free his pulsing member.

With his hands free, he reached around me to take my bra off, throwing it off to the side as I pushed his head down between my breasts. I had him just distracted enough that when I moved up and on top of him, my panties getting pushed to the side, he gasped and bit down on my nipple. As I pushed more of him inside me, he bit down harder. I had to grab a fist full of his hair and pull him away.

I rolled my hips against his slowly, keeping my hand on the back of his neck as I looked him in the eye. Heat and desire could be seen in his dazed expression. Lost at sea, I was his ocean, and he was more than willing to drown.

His hips bucked and he held me tighter. I leaned down to kiss him, moving my body faster, and he rolled us over, cradling me tighter. He pushed himself up on his arms and pulled out long enough to kick off his shorts.

He didn't give me enough time to miss his presence before slamming back into me with such ferocity I cried out and raked my nails across his shoulder blades.

"Fuck." He spat out. His next words were incomprehensible as I lifted my body and ground myself against him, urging him deeper.

I felt his teeth graze my neck in quick bites all the way down. I tasted blood as I bit down on my lip, trying to keep myself quiet. It was impossible to do once he bit down on the front of my shoulder.

My body tightened around his in preparation for my orgasm. I felt my nails break his skin and dragged them down his back. Before he could draw blood, he removed his teeth from my skin with a slew of cuss words and slammed his mouth against mine.

At this point, all rational thought went out the window. I moaned into his mouth, completely breathless as my orgasm hit me. He picked up speed, keeping our lips locked, and wrapped my legs around me.

I drew his bottom lip into my mouth and he growled. He pinned my arms down and wrists together with one hand. With the other, he cupped my neck and brushed his thumb over my bottom lip after he pulled away.

Another orgasm hit me. I struggled against him, wanting my hands back on him, but I couldn't do anything about it. "Brian...Jesus fu-" I cried out.

He kissed me again, moaning against my mouth, as his own orgasm took over. He came, pushing me deeper into the mattress, his body slowing down as he rode it out.

Agonizingly slowly, he pulled out of me and collapsed, his breathing heavy. I stroked his back, trying to get a handle on my own breathing. After a minute, he kissed his way up my stomach and to my mouth.

My lips were swollen and bruised, and I still tasted blood, but I kissed him back.

"What are you thinking right now?" He asked. He stayed on his stomach so he could look me in the eye. I rolled onto my side and grabbed his hand, playing with his fingers while I answered.

"I'm thinking…" I started slowly, "that...dating a famous guitarist has its perks."

He chuckled. "Seriously."

"Well, if we're being serious." I joked. I couldn't help it. I was euphoric. I didn't have a single thought in my head, especially one I could follow.

"I'm thinking that I'm really glad you didn't give up on me." He kissed my fingers and brushed my hair out of my face.

Too soon, I was reminded of what had led us to this point. I sighed and sat up, the mood completely changed.

"What?" He sat up with me and kissed my shoulder. "What did I do?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I should just get back." I mumbled. I lit a cigarette and reached down for my jeans.

"Laurel," he said, frustration creeping into his voice. "You came here. You got in my shower, hung out with my friends. We didn't have to do anything."

"This isn't about the sex, Brian." I stood and tugged the tight denim over my legs, bouncing up and down to get them over my ass.

"Then what is it about?" He scooted to the edge of the bed and grabbed my hands. "Talk to me."

I pulled away, taking my cigarette out of my mouth and exhaling smoke slowly. "Jason is supposed to get home today and if I'm not there when he gets there, it's gonna be very bad."

He didn't say anything. I stuck my cigarette back in my mouth and pulled my hair around my neck to one side. When I left the room to look for my shirt, I didn't expect the next words to come out of his mouth.

"I'll come with you."

"What?" I snapped, popping my head back through the door. He stood and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I told you I'd make it work, and I meant it. If this is what keeps getting in the way, then we need to find a way to get through it. You can't do that alone."

I wanted him to be wrong. Part of me wanted to use Jason as a reason to push Brian away even more, even after admitting that I wanted to be with him. I wanted to shield myself just a little bit longer.

He was right though. Totally and completely right. The longer I kept Jason between us, the longer we would both be miserable.

"Okay." I finally agreed. "Now let me get dressed."

He took the cigarette out of my mouth so he could kiss me, but didn't give it back. Instead, he put it in his own mouth and went back to get himself dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Laurel really prepared for another relationship? Can Brian handle having Jason in their relationship? Let me know your thoughts and concerns.

Thanks again for my new readers and subscribers, and as always, PhenoBarbiDoll for being gracious with her comments.

<3 Madi