Status: New story. Not related to Girl I Know. Give it a read!

Masterpiece Theater

Porcelain

2002

Brian railed a line off the coffee table, sniffling a few times as he set the rolled up twenty aside, making sure his nasal passages were clear. He washed down the drainage with the final dregs of whiskey he had in his cup.

It wasn't enough.

Everyone else was passed out after partying so hard. Johnny and Jimmy lay in a heap on the loveseat, Zacky was on the floor on the other side of the coffee table, a throw pillow under his head. Matt had disappeared with Val hours ago. Michelle hadn't bothered to show up to their Welcome Home party at all.

Friends and family had dispersed all night, his dad and step-mom being some of the last to leave, and even that had been a few hours ago.

In the kitchen, Brian looked at the clock on the microwave, thinking there was no way it could be right. Four A.M? Where had the time gone?

Booze. Food. Drugs. A failed attempt at hooking up with Matt's cute new neighbor. More of the same.

It was their first day home after doing Warped Tour. He was ready to chill out.

Opening the fridge lit up the rest of the kitchen. The whole place was a mess, and he knew they would all be voluntold by Val to help clean up later.

He grabbed a bottle of water and cracked it open, leaving the door propped open with his leg so he wasn't completely blind.

"Shit I didn't think anyone was still awake." Matt's gruff voice admitted as he came through the entryway.

Brian went to say something, before realizing his best friend was completely naked.

He did his best not to look too hard at the rod hanging between Matt's legs. He just guzzled more water.

They just got done driving around the country in a cramped, crappy van. Some major bro cuddling had gone on, although none of them wanted to admit it. Privacy only existed in the confines of their own homes.

Or at least locked behind hotel room doors.

Still, morning wood couldn't be helped, and he woke up on more than one occasion to Matt's dick pressed up against him.

Brian shook the thought from his head, trying to figure out just exactly how drunk he was and how much coke had gone through his system in the last twenty-four hours.

Too much, if he was still thinking about things like that.

"You okay?" Matt asked, moving closer.

"Yeah, just..way fucked up." Brian admitted, not looking at him.

The kitchen had plenty of room for Matt to get by, but he still moved out of his path, closing the fridge almost all the way. In doing so, he actually put himself in a worse position, and Matt brushed against him, causing his skin to burn.

As an act of betrayal, his dick twitched in the comfort of his board shorts.

First time that had happened, at least in response to Matt, or any guy for that matter. Brian was straight up females, all the way.

So why hadn't he moved out of his friend's way yet?

Shit, he needed to sober up.

Quickly, he grabbed another bottle of water and left, leaving Matt to raid his own fridge.

In the guest bathroom, he went against the need for sobriety and did another line. It was the last of his stash, and he hoped it would be enough to block out his thoughts.

Matt's teeth on his neck. His hand wrapped around Brian's cock, now hard and bulging against the tie of his shorts. Matt's lips, hot and burning, as his mouth encompassed his dick.

Brian shook his head and turned the water on, hoping the splash of cold water would do him some good.

Actually, a cold shower probably would have been better.

He had no idea where these thoughts had come from. Him and Matt? Not only was it impossible, it was completely ridiculous. Matt was straight.

They both were.

But if he really wanted to be honest with himself, he'd spent a lot of time with his hand on tour, and it wasn't always Michelle or the onslaught of groupies he thought about.

Sometimes, getting strange was the key to getting off.

Brian turned on the shower. If he was gonna work one out, he might as well try and get sober, too.

Brian knew without looking when Matt had come in. He hadn't said anything, and didn't make a sound when he opened the door, but Brian sensed his presence all the same.

Matt realized it the second Brian became aware of him. His body stiffened, his muscles tensing under his pale skin.

Brian slipped one leg out of his shorts, and then the other, kicking them out of the way. He pulled aside the shower curtain and stepped in, lifting his face to the spray, slicking the water back through his hair.

Matt couldn't pinpoint the exact time he started to feel this taboo attraction for his best friend. For the most part, it was easy to explain away or ignore. He had Val, and she was always more than enough for him.

Except all that damn time spent in the van.

He couldn't help it, none of them could, and even though Val had come along as their tour manager, and the guys had their random hookups, part of him wondered if he didn't intentionally claim the spot between Val and Brian, just so he could use her as an excuse for his hard on every day.

The idea was always there, in the back of his mind. Ridiculous as it was, he kept it locked away, stamped for his eyes only.

Matt couldn't even explain what had driven him to follow Brian into the bathroom. He'd felt the jolt of electricity between them, saw the way Brian
wouldn't look at him.

And that pretty much sealed the deal.

He didn't even think, and he already knew he would blame it on not being sober, even though he pretty much was.

He got in the shower and wrapped his hand around Brian's semi-hard dick.

Just once. He told himself. It was all either of them needed.

He didn't kiss Brian. That would be
too wrong. Somehow, fucking Brian would be okay, but kissing him would cross the line.

At least, on the mouth.

Brian knew this too, but he didn't say anything when Matt grabbed his dick and bit down on his neck. He jerked and the rest of him stiffened up all the way. The feel of the shape of Matt's mouth told him that Matt was pleased by the reaction.

The water poured over them and Matt pressed his body closer to Brian's, pinning him to the tile wall. Stuck, all Brian could do was reach out and stroke Matt, reciprocating the gesture.

There was a second where Matt hesitated, where Brian thought he might pull away, but he didn't and instead gripped Brian tighter.

He had no idea how this was supposed to work. He had an idea of how he wanted it to work, but imagination and reality were two completely different things.

He did know that they couldn't just stay there and give each other hand jobs. It wouldn't be enough for him and he had a feeling Matt wouldn't be satisfied with it either.

Matt made the decision for him, pushing him down on his knees and shoving his dick into Brian's mouth.

Having received many blowjobs in his time, he never really thought about what it would be like to give one. Still, he knew what
he liked, and so did his best to emulate.

Apparently, he did the right thing, because Matt's body jerked, shoving himself deeper into Brian's throat, and over the sound of the rushing water and blood rushing in his head, he heard Matt cursing under his breath.

As Brian sucked, he wrapped an arm around Matt's waist, his palm spreading over his back to keep the both of them steady. He kept his other hand on Matt's thigh, his nails digging in when Matt decided to spit out some more words of praise.

Matt yanked Brian's hair, pulling him back to his feet.

To hell with it. Matt thought, crushing his mouth against Brian's. Brian kissed him back without a second's hesitation, once again putting his hand where his mouth had been moments before.

Matt was already close to coming, and he wanted to come with Brian, just as he enjoyed climaxing at the same time as Val. It was the ultimate tease and power trip.

Willingly, he bent down, taking Brian's full length into his mouth. Brian fell against the wall and gripped his shoulder, letting out a long hiss of air.

As he sucked, Matt got the overwhelming thought to do more, although he wasn't sure how Brian would take it. Slowly, he edged his fingers across Brian's hip and around his ass, getting closer and closer to the only other hole he had.

"Fuck, Matt, just do it." Brian moaned, completely at ease.

So he did. He pushed his index finger into Brian's asshole, slowly, a centimeter at a time.

After all, it was almost like fucking a virgin, and anal was always a process. You had to start slow and ease into it to prevent any tearing or pain.

That, at least, was universal.

With Brian's encouragement, he kept going, pushing his finger all the way inside him, and moving it in and out slowly. When Brian moaned, his own dick jumped, ready for its own turn.

By the time he'd added his middle finger, he had stopped sucking. He could only concentrate on so many things, and he needed to stroke himself out, too. So, he kept his mouth around Brian's pulsating member, slid his fingers in and out of Brian's ass, and palmed his own throbbing dick.

Brian moaned, relishing the feeling of being stretched out, of Matt's mouth cradling his dick in a warm, wet blanket. Although his eyes were closed, he was very aware of the fact that it was Matt, and didn't bother to pretend it was anyone else.

He didn't want to.

What he wanted, he wasn't sure he would get, but Matt answered that question, too.

Matt stood on shaky legs and kissed Brian again, rougher and more hungry, before spinning him around and pinning him to the wall. The hot water sluiced between them, pooling in the crevices that had been created by their bodies pressed together.

Matt pushed his dick against Brian's backside, uncertainty crossing his thoughts.

"Lube." Brian grunted when Matt's fingers entered him again. It was his only completely coherent thought, aside from "condom."

Matt understood. He shut the water off and they stepped out, grabbing a couple of towels. The guest bedroom was just across the hall, and Matt kept it stocked up for emergencies. They just had to get there unnoticed.

Brian went first, sheathing himself with the towel and padding across the hardwood. He turned on the lamp on the nightstand, keeping it at its lowest and dimmest setting, and dug in the drawer for the items he requested.

Matt was on him before he could return to the bathroom, too impatient to wait.

He pushed Brian onto the bed, on his stomach, and nudged his legs apart, kneeling behind him. Neither one of them needed to bother with another work up; they were both still running off the oral, the giving and the receiving.

Matt opened the condom and rolled it on, leaning down to pull Brian's hair and suck on his neck while he did so. Brian's body jerked under him and he hissed.

Adequately covered, Matt grabbed the KY and squeezed out a healthy amount, first oiling up Brian and then himself.

Brian jerked when he felt Matt push his tip in, but it was a knee jerk reaction. He wasn't tense because he was worried; he was tense because he couldn't stand the waiting. Slowly, he exhaled, forcing his body to relax.

Matt eased himself in, pushing only when Brian exhaled. He had to stop himself from moaning at how good it felt, how good he-Brian-felt, and how much he realized he wanted this.

Brian let out a shallow groan when he felt Matt enter him fully. He gripped the blanket on the bed, afraid of getting off too soon. As Matt slid out, and then back in, slowly working him to size, he moaned. He knew Matt wasn't teasing, but goddamn him for being so fucking big.

Matt had decided to top without question. On an intimate level, he knew it was what he needed, to be teased into submission and dominated. Matt knew it too, without saying a word.

"Fuck." Brian heard Matt spit out as he started to work out a good rhythm. His hips pounded against Brian's steadily, and Brian had to bite back his pleasure.

Especially when Matt's grip tightened around his hair at the base of his skull. He managed to pull Brian up and lean forward without breaking his pace.

"Not yet." Matt growled into his ear.

Brian's moan made it past his teeth and closed lips, escaping as another hiss.

Some instinct took over Matt. He didn't want Brian to get off, because then it would be over. He wanted to drag him out, just to see if he could.

So he ordered him not to, all the while, trying to keep himself from doing the same.

Condoms dulled sensation, but not
that much, especially the ribbed ones.

On a physical level, a hole was a hole was a hole. He could close his eyes and pretend it was Val, but why would he want to, when this was probably the only chance they would ever get?

Matt released Brian's hair and eased him up onto his knees, to his height, only so he could wrap his arms around Brian's chest and hold him there.

He'd be damned if he got off and Brian didn't, especially if he had anything to say or do about it.

Matt stopped moving but stayed inside Brian as he squirted more lube into his hand. He wrapped it around Brian’s member and started stroking, moving his hips once more, gliding himself in and out of Brian with ease.

Brian couldn't take it. It was one thing to have Matt's dick inside of him, but another to be fucked by him and still get his dick worked over. He wasn't sure how he was managing to stay on his knees, because he felt on the brink of collapse, ready to give in.

He knew when Matt couldn't hold out anymore. He picked up speed, pounding into Brian with uneven and jerky movements, his hand going lax and then sliding up and down his shaft with a forgotten quickness.

He felt it because it was building inside him, too.

"Holy fuck." Matt breathed. He couldn't concentrate on both anymore. He had to release Brian's cock and hold onto him before he dropped both of them off the bed. Brian reached back and gripped the back of Matt’s neck, trying to hold back his own moan.

If they didn't watch it, they were going to wake up the whole house, and have a whole lot of questions to answer.

"Shit, shit, shit. Fuuuuuck." Matt chanted, his body shaking as he felt himself come. "God that feels-" but he didn't finish, because Brian bucked against him, gearing up for his own finish.

Matt did the only sensible thing he could think of. He pulled out of Brian as quickly as he could without causing damage and took him into his mouth, sucking halfway down and back up before hot cum hit the back of his throat.

Matt kept going, sucking him dry and swallowing, unsure of where the instinct came from or why he hadn't completely gagged. He was just planning on having to strip the bed. Instead, he was swallowing it down like no big deal.

He was pretty sure Brian's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"Fucking shit." Brian spat out, trying to keep himself quiet. When the spasms stopped, the breath he let out was shaky.

He didn't know what to say. He felt Matt move as he rolled the condom off and felt him get off the bed. He didn't think Matt knew what to say either, but was a little disappointed when he walked out without so much as a
thank you.

He only had enough energy to smoke a cigarette before passing out in a sea of blissful emptiness.

Back in his bedroom, Matt pulled on a pair of sweats and sat down on his side of the bed. Val was curled up on her side, her hand resting gently on his pillow. She was still solidly asleep, but still missing his presence.

As gently as he could, he lifted the blankets up and slipped in next to her, pulling her close so that her head was resting on his chest.

Just once. He told himself, because neither of them should ever have had to go that far, and didn't need to ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double update.

And I'm sorry! I couldn't control it. I hadn't intended on it going this way, but I couldn't ignore the muse. Let me know!

<3 Madi

P.S. to answer questions, this is the only explicit slash chapter. And it is not going to turn into a slash story. There's still a bit to come, but it is not a predominating thing. I am sticking true to Brian and Laurel.