Our Awesome 2 Romantic Days London Itinerary

London offers plenty of things to see and do. So, you won't be able to see all of London in just two short days. However, if you're on a tight schedule my itinerary would help you. London is a great choice for a honeymoon or spending a romantic time with your loved one. It is romantic, historic, modern, chic and classic all at once.

Here is the summary of our two days romantic trip to London: We booked our room in the Best Western Palm Hotel London in advance. The hotel is located in North London and is easily accessible from Central London.

First Day:
In the morning first, we grabbed the authentic English Breakfast tea in our hotel then we set out for our visit.
London Eye:
It is the best way to experience the charm of London by seeing it from its own eye. Reach the heights, raise a toast to your love life, and take pictures.
Cost: The ticket for a single person for a champagne experience costs around £31.95
Location: Lambeth, London
Timings: 11 am to 6 pm
Distance: 7.3 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

Tower Of London:
Tower of London is a historic castle that holds the Crown's jewels. To learn more about it, we got a tour guide in advance. It was pretty fantastic for us. We spent approximately 2-hours there which was enough to explore it.
Location: St Katharine’s & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
Timings: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Distance: 8 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

Big Ben:
It was so exciting to hear about Big Ben for the first time. It was the perfect way to end the day with your significant other when in London.
Location: Westminster, London
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Mon to Thurs) | 9 am to 5 pm (Fri to Sun)
Distance: 6.6 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

Second Day:
As we knew our second day was going to be very busy, so we were well-rested! It was the day to check out many of London's most iconic landmarks and attractions.
Buckingham Palace: This place is one of the world’s few remaining working royal palaces, so we headed there. It is the London residence of Her Majesty The Queen, the monarch of the United Kingdom.
Cost: The entry ticket for a person costs around £23
Timings: 9:30 am to 7:30 pm from July to August, and from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM during September to October.
Location: Westminster, London
Distance: 5.8 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

British Museum: The British Museum is one of the world’s greatest museums in London. This museum contains a massive collection of historical artifacts. It was great fun to explore this museum.
Cost: Free entry
Timing: 10am–5:30pm
Distance: 5.3 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

Hyde Park:
It was time to relax in the greenery area and explore the vast Hyde Park. The Hyde Park Stables offers year-round horseback riding, and this was the best experience for us.
Cost: The charges for a lesson or a ride per person is £95 and above.
Timings: from 5:00 am until midnight all year round.
Location: Central London
Distance: 4.7 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

Boat Party:
It was an amazing nightlife experience while exploring the charming places in London. A boat party on the River Thames was an awesome experience, anyone wouldn’t want to miss it.
Location: River Thames, London
Duration: 4 Hours
Facilities: Bar, DJ, Buffet, Pre-purchase drink vouchers
Timings: Every Saturday, Fridays only during May-Sept
Distance: 6.5 miles away from the Best Western Palm Hotel London

With this, our romantic 2-days tour came to an end. After the night out from the Boat Party, we head back to our hotel. We packed our luggage and got ready for departure. I badged goodbye to the hotel staff who served me in a great way. I booked a taxi to Heathrow airport from where we boarded the flight back to our hometown. It was altogether a very good experience for us.