Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

Apologizing

The next morning Cecelia had slipped away before everyone had gotten up. She had hoped she could catch Matt out somewhere before the craziness of the day began. She was just stepping off the elevator when she noticed him heading out of the hotel. She took off running after him.

“Matt! Wait!”she huffed.

His hand was on the roof of the car he was about to get into as he turned towards her. She bent over holding her knees and wheezing after she made it out of the hotel. He leaned in and muttered something before shutting the door. She was still huffing as the car drove away.

“You gonna be alright?”he asked.

“Not. Use. To. Running,”she gasped. “Like. That.”

He ushered her into the hotel's lobby. Sitting her in one of the chairs and walking off. She turned in her chair to see him head into the dining room. He emerged minutes later with a bottle of water. He headed back over and handed it to her. She took it gratefully and twisted off the top before taking a long drink. She wiped the water that dribbled down her chin.

“Better?”he asked, now sitting in front of her on the small table.

She capped the bottle,”Much. Thank you.”

He gave her a curt nodded and raised an eyebrow.

“I'm sorry,”she looked at the bottle in her hands. “It was unfair of me to assume that's why you were being nice to me. I said I was mature for my age. But my actions proved I am not.”

“Taking you to see those bands yesterday had no ulterior motives. I promise you that. But when you mentioned being mature I admit that I should not have looked you up and down like that. But I am not blind, Cecelia. You're very attractive.”

She blushed,”Thank you. I really am thankful you where there to take me. Mark wants me to stay with them all the time but I'm trying to give them space. They're fairly new as a couple.”

“You mentioned you and Penny often get treated like that,”he said. “Are you the same age?”

“Well I just turned nineteen in February. She will be in August.”

“Ah that's why you were defensive about the age thing when I mentioned Gene was way too old. Mark's gotta be what? Ten plus years older than her?”

“Fourteen until her birthday,”she answered. “He waited until New Year's to ask her out because he was warring with himself about the age thing. But as I said we're not like girls our age.”

He chuckled,”Clearly.”

His phone buzzed and he looked at a text from Zacky. It was letting him know if he didn't leave now he would be late for the start of their interviews.

“I really hate to run but I'm going to be late if I don't,”he sighed.

“I get it,”she smiled. “It's your day to play. There's so much to do today.”

“I'll see you tonight, side stage?”he asked.

She nodded,”Yes.”

“I'll see you then,”he headed for the door.

“Wait,”she called out.

“Yeah?”

“Why did you take me to see The All American Rejects?”she asked.

He smiled,”Because you wanted to see them. And I like seeing how free you are when you're seeing bands you like. The way you sing at the top of your lungs and dance. It's very captivating.”

She blushed for the second time that morning,”Thanks.”

“See ya later, Ce,”he smiled before pushing the door open.

She sat there for a good while before heading back upstairs. She was just about to step out on her floor when she noticed the group standing there.

“There you are!”Mark all but shouted. “I was about to call security because you were missing from your room.”

“I was hungry,”she shrugged. “This one gives us a free one.”

“Anything good?”Scott asked.

“Not worth it I'm afraid. Floppy bacon and the sausage didn't look like sausage,”she shook her head.

Though she had no idea what was in there. She didn't need them to know why she was actually down there.

“I guess it's a good thing they have breakfast waiting for us,”he laughed.

“Do you need to go back to your room for anything?”Mark asked.

She shook her head,”Nope, I have it all with me.”

He nodded,”Alright.”

The group piled into the elevator and Penny hit the lobby button. She gave Cecelia a look that called her out on where she was. Cecelia would tell her. Later. When the guys were busy. Butterflies fluttered in Cecelia's stomach at the thought that she would be seeing Matt on stage tonight. And she would, even if she had to miss her brother's set if they played at the same time. She's seen it a million times. And while it's always amazing, she was dying to see Avenged on stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh goodness Cecelia having to owe up to her mistake lol. But atleast he accepted it.

I’ll update again on Sunday. I seriously need to set a schedule for it lol