Status: Updated Every Wednesday and Sunday

Are We Out of the Woods?

The Call before the Beach

“Matt!”Cecelia shouted. “Hurry up we're losing daylight!”

“I'm coming!”he shouted back.

They had decided to head to the beach after reaching his house. It didn't take her long to get changed but apparently it did him. Her phone rang and it was Penny.

“Imagine my surprise when I call the house and your mom tells me you're not there,”she said.

Cecelia frowned,”I can imagine a big surprise.”

“So where are you if not home? I called your cell and didn't get you. So that is why I called your house.”

“I'm in Cali,”Cecelia answered.

“You're where?”

“Matt asked me to visit and so I am,”she replied.

“Are you completely insane? Is your lady boner for the hulk clouding your judgment?”

“No it is not. He wanted me to visit. Hang out. They're beginning to write and he couldn't leave. But he wanted to see me.”

“He could have easily visited you as well when he had some time to. But you going is crazy,”Penny sighed.

“What's crazy?”Mark asked in the background.

“The amount of paperwork they've given her to change classes,”Penny answered.

“Why did you lie to Mark?”

“Because he doesn't need to know yet,”Penny whispered. “I think you're insane for going. But you're adult. Just please be safe. We're just up the coast if anything happens.”

“I will. I promise. Give my love to Mark. And thank you for not telling him,”Cecelia smiled. “Love you.”

“If this goes sideways I will tell him everything,”Penny warned. “Love you too. Have fun.”

“You too. I'll call you soon.”

“I expect it,”Penny said before she hung up.

Cecelia shoved her phone in her beach bag,”I'm going gray waiting on you.”

“I highly doubt you're aging that fast,”he tugged on his shirt as he walked out.

“Why does it look like you showered?”she asked.

He chuckled,”I just wet it to brush it back.”

“Right,”she shrugged. “Let's go.”

“Are you sure you want to go today?”he asked.

“Yes,”she whined. “I'm ready to shine like a beacon in the sunlight.”

He laughed,”Trying to blind the masses?”

She shrugged,”Only if they try to leer at me.”

“Okay. But I do have a swimming pool.”

“I will use that later. I just want my toes in the sand.”

He slipped on his sandals,”Alright.”

He grabbed a towel on his way to her. And then he was guiding her to the back door. He locked up before leading her to the path that led to the beach. He tried not to notice the sheer purple wrap that did little to hide the black bikini underneath. He knew inviting her out here was going to be a test of his will. But he didn't think he would be tested so soon.

“I'm so jealous,”there was awe in her voice. “To have this view. Any time you're home. Mornings must be gorgeous.”

He chuckled,”The mornings I can catch.”

“Why wouldn't you every morning when you're home?”she asked.

They reached an area on the beach and stopped. She spread out her towel, shed her flipflops and then the sheer purple wrap. He was not fully prepared for what seeing her almost naked did to him. She had long legs that widened into hips that some would call child baring. Her stomach was flat but not toned. And then there was her chest. He was almost certain his eyes bugged out. He also noticed how there was no ink on her. No visible ink anyways. He definitely was not ready for that impact.

“Matt?”

“Huh?”he blinked looking at her face.

“You never answered,”she laughed.

It took him a second to think about what she had asked. He suddenly had a rush of blood somewhere other than his brain. So he held the towel over his crotch to shield himself.

“Rockstar hours,”he finally answered.

She shrugged causing things to jiggle,”Makes sense. You coming?”

“Yeah I'll be there in a minute.”

She shrugged again and headed to the water line. Matt watched the sway of her hips as she went. He had to think of anything else other than her if he was going to survive this beach trip. Hell if he was going to survive her visit.
♠ ♠ ♠
While what Penny said sounds harsh keep in mind Cecelia has only ever traveled with them. So going alone was completely insane lol. Poor Matt hahaha

I think tomorrow I’m gonna plan out how the chapters are gonna go. I currently have 13 and they’re all based in 2006. So this story may be long lol