‹ Prequel: Masterpiece Theater
Status: Sequel to Masterpiece Theater. Go back and read it if you haven't or you will be lost.

Sound Effects and Overdramatics

Vertigo

Beth rolled away from me in her sleep. I moved onto my side and pushed my body against hers, kissing the top of her shoulder and rubbing her arm with my thumb. She moved her body back against me, grinding her bottom half against mine, my erection pushing up against her backside.

I nuzzled her neck and kissed the spot just below her ear before nipping her earlobe. My hand slipped under her arm and around the front of her to grip her breast and squeeze, taking her nipple between my fingers and playing with it.

"Mmm, careful." She advised sleepily. "I might think you're up to something."

Roughly, I rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, bracing myself above her with my forearms. With a growl, I kissed her, taking her breath away and pulling her bottom lip out with my teeth. I pushed myself between her legs, close to her entrance but not quite there.

"And what if I am?" I finally replied when I pulled away. Her lips were swollen from my kiss but she was smiling, a gleam in her eye.

She smoothed her hands up my chest, around my neck, and down my back, getting a firm grip on my ass. "Then what are you waiting for?" She taunted, pushing me further so that I was inside her. She gasped and I caught it with another kiss.

I moved slowly, wanting to take my time. Here was the woman I was in love with, glowing with love and sex, who loved me back. I hadn't expected to wake up next to her, but was so glad that I did.

I kissed her neck and sucked on the soft spot between her collarbone and her shoulder. Her legs tightened around me and her hands found mine. I linked our fingers together, burying myself deeper inside her and pushing her further into the bed.

She moaned, her back arching, causing her body to press further against mine. I moved my mouth lower, taking a nipple into my mouth and sucking. Her sharp intake of breath told me she was holding back.

When I pulled out, she whimpered, missing my presence. I consoled her by pushing my face between her legs. I pushed two fingers inside her, moving them with slow, definitive strokes, and kissed her everywhere else. The inside of her thigh, across her hips, sucking on the piercings hooked into her skin, and finally the place between her thighs.

I blew hot air over her swollen clit and she hissed. I kissed her and sucked, keeping time with my fingers. Her legs scissored. I heard her breath hitch as she struggled to hold back. I gave her no warning as I removed my fingers and my face and slammed into her again, gripping her hands tight while she screamed a slew of cuss words.

I shut her up with a kiss, swallowing my name on her breath. The tension in my body grew. Nothing got me more than hearing my name on her lips.

She wrapped her fingers in my hair and pushed my mouth against her neck. Her body rocked against mine, tightening around me as she came again. I moaned against her skin, biting down. As she cried out again, I lost it.

My orgasm shot through me like lightning. Instinctually, I bit down harder. I didn't realize I broke the skin until I tasted her blood in my mouth. I worked to unlatch my mouth from her neck and slowed my movements as I emptied myself inside her. Her whole body was shaking.

"Are you…" I breathed, licking her blood off my lips. I couldn't finish the sentence. I pushed the hair away from her face and kissed her lightly. Her eyes fluttered closed as she kissed me back, taking a deep breath when I pulled away.

I wanted more. I wanted to stay in bed and make love to her all day.

She seemed to be thinking the same thing, because she rolled us over and straddled me, locking her legs on either side of me, her hands pushing against my chest.

The spot on her neck had already stopped bleeding, but I still felt guilty. I reached up to touch it. She blew a stream of air between her lips, trying not to flinch.

"I'm sorry." I admitted.

She leaned down, her breasts pushing against my chest, and kissed me. "It's okay."

"I'm guessing there's no point in arguing with you?"

"Nope." She said with a smile before deciding to go down on me.

I jerked and clutched at the sheets as she took my still-hard member into her mouth. The wet warmth encompassed my cock as she sucked, her head bobbing up and down, her hands moving with it.

When she took my sack into her hands and squeezed, I groaned.

This woman was going to be the death of me, but there were worse ways to go.

"Hey, Brian-Jesus!" Jason exclaimed. Beth jerked up and ended up rolling off the bed in her surprise. I reached behind me for a pillow and threw it, but missed.

"Get out!" Beth yelled at her brother.

We hadn't heard him come up the stairs and neither one of us had shut the door last night.

"How was I supposed to know you were here?" Jason argued. Beth pulled the comforter from the bed to try and cover herself up while she remained on the floor.

"Jason!" Beth screeched at him.

"Okay, okay. Jeez. Since when did you care so much about privacy?" He joked, turning and walking back downstairs.

I leaned over the edge of the bed to help her up. "You okay?" I asked with a chuckle.

She smirked and took the hand I offered to pull herself up onto her knees. "I guess."

She stood all the way and I straightened up and put my legs over the side of the bed. "We better get dressed and see what he wanted."

"Awe." I fake pouted. She didn't go for it. She picked up her dress off the floor and looked around for her panties.

"You wanna borrow something?" I asked, already pulling out a pair of sweats and a t-shirt for her.

She smiled gratefully and took the clothes with a kiss.

Downstairs, she started a pot of coffee, moving around my kitchen like no time had passed. It made me smile to see her so comfortable.

"So what'd you want?" I asked Jason, lighting a cigarette.

"Well now I wanna know who's better." He joked. Beth slapped him across the back of his head as she moved back around the counter.

"I plead the fifth." I replied stoically. He may have been joking, but no way was I going to answer.

"Where's Monica?" Beth asked. She pulled a cigarette from my pack and lit it, taking a long first drag.

"Our mother," he enunciated. Beth rolled her eyes. "Is at her house, probably preparing brunch for us."

"Us who?"

"You, me, Brian."

"Pass."

"Beth-"

"No!" She shouted at him. "If you want a relationship with her, fine, but I have nothing to say to her, and I'm pissed at you for not telling me she was gonna be there last night." She kept the cigarette in her mouth while she spoke, puffing on it while she fixed her coffee.

I smoked lazily, staying out of their family drama. Beth had never been fond of her mother. It wasn't my place to tell her she needed to go and hear her out or apologize because I knew she wouldn't change her mind.

Jason, on the other hand, had needed something to cling to since Beth was gone. He spent a lot of time tracking her down and trying to get in touch with her. He'd told me he wrote her, but not that she had responded. Her appearance last night was just as a surprise to me as it was to Beth.

"Speaking of last night-" I started, but the doorbell cut me off. Jason bolted up and raced to answer it. Beth and I exchanged a look before following him into the living room.

"You had me arrested. Why the hell would I wanna talk to you?"

We couldn't hear the answer, but I knew who it was. Ian had come to apologize to Jason. It was kind of surprising but not totally unexpected.

"Jason?" Beth asked. Jason turned, opening the door wide in the process. Ian was standing there, hands in his pockets, looking a total wreck.

"Let them talk. Come on." I told her. She let me lead her back into the kitchen and I braced myself for the accusation.

"Were either of you going to tell me he spent the night in jail?"

I shrugged. "It's not a big deal. I bailed him out. He has court next month."

"Why did Ian have him arrested?"

"Beth…" I sighed. I knew she wouldn't let it go, though. "He got into a fight with Ian's new boyfriend and I guess he was holding."

"Holding what?"

"I didn't ask."

"Have you even tried to keep him sober?"

"Come on, Beth. I'm doing the best I can." The guilt hit me hard. I could read in her face that I let her down. I grabbed her hands and pulled her to me.

"If it makes you feel better," I whispered as I pecked her lips. "You're way better." She chuckled and shook her head.

A crash came from the living room. Beth and I both rushed in, expecting to see Ian and Jason throwing punches at each other, but it was Ian and...Matt?

That made zero sense.

Jason tried to pull Ian away from Matt. I had to hook my arms under Matt's and pull a few times to get him to back off.

"What the hell is this shit?" Beth asked for everyone.

"Ian, get the hell out of here." Jason ordered him. Ian nodded, wiping his lip with the back of his hand as he glared at Matt and slinked away.

Before I could turn on Matt, Jason did, pushing me out of the way so he could clock Matt across the jaw.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"What the hell is yours?" Beth screamed at Jason, stepping between the two.

I never thought I'd see the day when she defended Matt instead of Jason.

"You said you didn't want to see him again." Matt spat at Jason.

"Why he fuck do you care? Go back to your wife." Jason spat back.

This was all too weird. Matt stormed out of the house. I didn't follow him. Beth and Jason glared at each other for a minute before she relented.

"Are you okay?"

Jason nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. I gotta get ready."

Beth sighed. She looked at me for a second and then back at him. "I guess we'll come with you."

I didn't protest or argue. I was still trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. I just followed Beth upstairs to the bathroom so we could shower.

I had an idea of what Matt's problem was, but I wasn't going to say anything to Beth until I talked to him first. For now, I had to focus on keeping her calm enough to get through a meal with her mother.