The Love That No One Understood

Do I stay? Or Can I Go?

I flipped open Cassandras phone and dialed the numbers I had dreaded the most.
Ring....Ring....Ring...

"Hello"? My father said in his drunk raspy voice.
"Hey Daddy it's Francessca, I called to tell you that I have wonderful news".
"What? You going to suck my dick while I shit tonight. Or you going to be a good girl and take it up the ass"? I cringed as he said these horrid things to me, in such a calm sultury tone.
"Well I was actually going to say I was invited to go away for the weekened, on a Science Trip" He laughed at me as if I was the funniest comedian he had ever heard.
"Hell no. I can't go a a weekend without the taste and feel of that pussy. Come on Frankie baby. What would you do if you were me"-well first off I wouldn't go sticking my dick in my only daughter-.
"Pleeease Daddy. I'll do anything you want. This would look really good on a college aplication. And if you want me to get into a good school. And help pay the bills, I'd really need this".
He sighed, "Anything you say..."?
I looked at my shoes, then back at Cassandras beautiful face. "Yeah. Anything''.
I heard that wicked smile in his tone. "Sweeet, well sure then. When you get back rom teh trop we are going to have fun. We are going to do things that you never thought imaginable. ANd ya know what. You're going to love it".

I stifled back the vomit that creeped up my throat. Then tried to ignore the agonizlingy disgusting things I would have to do with this man. But you know what..I think she's worth it. My one...My only...The beautiful Cassandra.

"Okay Daddy. I'll be home for a bit to pack then I'll be on my way to the trip".
"Bye baby. Oh man I miss your tits already. And that tight pussy woosh how am I going to live. Before you go I wana suck your tits goodbye".
"Bye Daddy".

I shut the cellphone and picked up my head. "I can go".

Cassandras eyes got bigger and brighter. She hugegd me then grazed her fingers against my face and lips. Then kissed me, slowly licking the roof of my mouth.
"Let's go get your clothes Francessca". She intertwined her fingers with mine and skipped down the hallway. Even though the day just began. It feels like its over. This is going to be a great trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty good I guess. Not my best.