Status: New story, please comment and tell me what you think of the idea.

SAMCRO

This story is about a girl named Kira (key- errer) Martinez.
It surrounds her life, death, hard and very risky decisions for her and her club.

Kira also known as Key, At least ty hats what her friends and family call her, was born and raised in Hollywood, California along with her 4 other sisters. She also has five best friends that she loves all equally, they're all devoted to her and her family and will protect them at any cause and under any circumstances.

Her mother and father, Xavier and Carol Martinez both own a bike shop called Martinez. Kira, along with her sisters and friends all work there .

When Kira was just a little a girl she was place in orphanage due to her junkie mother, who loved drugs more than her own child. The Martinez adopted her when she was only 7.

Now that Kira is 22, she still doesn't know anything about her biological mother and wishes to keep that way because in her eyes her mother is dead to her.

As for her biologically dad, Kira never knew him or saw ever in whole her life. She was told that he was killed by a Street gang or shot by someone.

Adriana, Kaylee, Jennifer, and Skylar are Kira's four sisters. Janice, Michelle, Tucker, Hunter and Sarah are her five best friends. She also has two loyal dogs. Lucy is very protective pitbull and pegasus is a white Siberian Husky who's very protective as well but just is killer happy one.

Xavier, Carol, Key, Adriana, Kaylee, Jennifer, Skylar, Janice, Hunter, Tucker, Michelle and Sarah along with Pegasus and Lucy all make up the members of their biker club The Burning Devil's.

Carol, her mother call the shots. Kira, the youngest is the VP and Adriana the oldest is Carol's Right hand. Each person has a dangerous attitude towards others. They're all equal.

Other than preparing bikes and fixing cars, the club earns in many ways. The main way is from selling guns and selling drugs to other clubs. The clubs are close to the Mayans and Niners. Carol and Xavier deals with them unless back upnis needed. They know eventually they will cross SAMCRO, a club you really don't wanna mess with and best if you stay out of their way. Eventually they will have to meet up with them on business and that is something Carol and Xavier know the club will not be ready for or happy to do.

"We have to keep her away from them especially away from Jax" Carol says as tears fall from her eyes. Never in her life has she felt so weak and scared.

"Don't worry baby, I will do whatever I have to do to keep our girls safe and away from SAMCRO! Even if I have to kill everyone of them!" Xavier angrily says through grit teeth hugging the love of his life.

"They won't win"
  1. SAMCRO (Rewrite)
    Stolen Gods