Status: New story, please comment and tell me what you think of the idea.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO (Rewrite)

Kaylee: Bitch I will beat your ass!

Key: Kaylee enough! We need to leave.

Random Girl: Bitch bring it on!

Key: KAYLEE!

kaylee ran at the girl with punches to the face, pulling her hair and throwing her against the bar walls. The girl really had no chance, Kaylee was beating the girls ass. Key tried to break it up but Kay wouldn't stop. Someone how the fight got dragged outside in the street alongside cars driving pass honking their horns.

People crowded the front of the bar as they watched on. 24 minutes later the fight was was broken up by Kira, Tucker and Hunter along with some police officers who had Kaylee against the police car, trying to calm her down.

The other girl's friends showed up as the girl laid in the street blood everywhere. Her face was fucked up and her lip was busted and nose broken.

Kaylee laughed urging the girls to continue on. Kaylee loved fighting and getting in trouble but this was just bad.

Key: Kaylee you're fucking crazy! Get in the car now! Jesus Christ.

Kaylee continued to yell at the women

Kaylee: Bitch you got your ass beat! Hahaha
Don't ever throw a drink at me again you ugly ass scary ass bitch!

Tucker grabbed Kay and shoved her in the back of Key's BMW hopping in the front, Hunter sprinting in the back next to an angry and very pissed off Kaylee.

Tucker: Yo you fucked her up. Damn!

Hunter: Best fight ever and I have it recorded on my phone!

Key: You guys what the fuck? Mom and dad are gonna be pissed! This cannot get back to them or else we're done for.

Kaylee: I dont give a fuck! No one disrespects me and throws shit in my face that is unacceptable. Fuck outta here with that shit Key. If that bitch did that to mom, you know we'd all be in prison.

Meanwhile at the clubhouse

Carol: I can't believe this, what are we gonna tell the Mayans and Niners baby? Huh? They are expecting ship load of guns in the morning! What do I tell them?

Xavier: Exactly what I said, we need a little bit more time, our warehouse was broken into.

Carol: They dont wanna hear that baby! these guys are business men. Last thing this club needs right now is our allies honour asses about their guns.

Xavier: If you're so damn scared ...

Carol: SCARED?! scared of what? I'm telling you I dont wanna look like and a damn fool telling them we dont have their guns. Ain't nobody scared here! You remember that.

Carol was angry as ever, wondering how someone could sneak up in the warehouse and take what wasn't there's. Her blood was boiling. This was very bad for business on their part. Carol and Xavier was the ones in charge of drugs and guns but this was unexpected and the angry that Carol was feeling words couldn't even describe. Xavier placed back and forth trying to figure out a plan or solution for all of this. He knew this was his fault. If only he had listened to his wife this wouldnt have never happened.

Xavier: baby, listen to me? We got this and we will figure this out before the morning. Just let me think. I'll take care of this.

Shaking his head in disappointment, Xavier walk in his office. He had to fixed this.

Carol rolled her eyes. If Xavier couldn't fix this she knew who would but that was a last resort. Carol had a plan but the club probably wouldnt vote for it but she had to get their guns back or their business would be out of business.

Carol: Fuck!

Carol yelled in frustration as the papers that was on the desk went flying in the air and on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I promise you the next chapter will better.
Tell me what you think of it so far.