One person....or neko...can change everything

Mark's POV

I felt weird...like I wasn’t myself....”Maybe it’s just Jack.” I thought. No....It can’t be.
I looked in the mirror...It was Anti .and there was another figure, his ears and tail were black and red...
“Hello....Markiplier!"
“Who are you?” I almost screamed.
“My name....is Darkiplier..I'm your inner demon...” Dark said.
“The readers are pleased with you Mark. Now, they shall hate you.” Anti said.
“What do you mean readers!?” I asked.
“The person who is writing what you are doing...has invited her friends over to read.” Dark said, sneering.
“Person? What trick are you playing!?” I said. I looked down at my arm...my veins were turning black.
“Hello Mark..Ooh! The readers will love it when I tell Jack about why you were in a trashcan!”
“GETTT OUT OF MY HEAD!” I screamed. “JJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK!” I screamed.
“Mark? MARK! Hey! Hey! Are you ok?”
“It hurts... it hurts so much!” I yelled. He stood up.
“Anti...what did you do to Mark?!”
“Nothing.” he said innocently.
“ANTI! Tis is not how ya’d treat me is it?” He asked. Darkness was surrounding my vison. Jack’s voice grew more distant. And my head felt like it was on fire. I looked up at Jack, who now had his hands on my shoulders. I whined in pain. Dark was laughing. I screamed in pain.
“BE A GOOD KITTY!” Anti and Dark screamed together. I swiped, at everything with my claws...and I hit Jack.
“J-jack!??”
“I’m good. I'm good.” He said. That’s all I heard before I was blocked from my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
LONGER=BETTER