Status: Fin.

Stronger

Yeah, so I go To that little place where the good times always roll

She had tried for so long. She had tried to keep the negative thoughts to a minimum, tried to make the demons go back to where they belong. But as she sat alone on the floor, confetti on the ground, cake left untouched and the sun finally setting in the background, she knew that enough was enough.

She couldn't remember the last time she was truly happy. It seemed like every time she was happy, it would last a short period of time. She was tired of living her life like this, tired of impressing everyone, and tired of getting shit on for her anxiety.

Her cell phone screen lit up showing that her boyfriend was calling her. She lost count in the past few hours how many times he had called her. She ignored them each time. What was the point? He didn't care and neither did anyone else.

By the time midnight came, she was dead and so was the truth. She was gone and they had no one else to blames but themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credits: Power of Positive Drinkin' by Chris Janson.

So hi, here's Part One. This probably will be rewritten, and will probably continue on with another part. Thanks to whoever reads this! Feedback is welcomed.