Status: Work in progress

The Rhythm of Our Broken Hearts (Andy/Matt)

I'm Here to Take You to the Sky

Chapter Fourteen: I’m Here to Take You to the Sky

“That was the stupidest movie I’ve ever seen.” Andy laughed, pushing the door to the theatre open.

“Oh, come on, it wasn’t that bad.” Matt rolled his eyes, stepping out into the parking lot. “Besides, it’s not like you paid for it.” He added, poking at the singer’s arm.

The two walked through the abandoned outdoor mall, the night air unseasonably warm. The older man linked their pinkies together, smiling gently as Andy’s cheeks blushed a faint pink. The wandered aimlessly, only a couple of bars and restaurants still open.

They were making the most of their day off, the show the night before had gone well. Despite not following the doctor’s orders about no alcohol, Andy seemed to be feeling much better. Matt figured a couple of glasses of red wine was better than straight whiskey, so he didn’t put up too much of a fuss.

After all the stress and anxiety, a day of lighthearted fun was exactly what he needed. The two had gone to a nearby theatre, picking some random action movie to see. It wasn’t as horrible as Andy was making it out to be, Matt was pretty sure he just liked to complain. It wasn’t cinematic gold, but he enjoyed it.

“Yeah, but you have terrible taste in movies.” Andy teased, knocking his shoulder into the guitarist.

“Says the dude that likes the Batman movies.”

“Okay, Harry Potter,” Andy smirked.

“Shut up, those are good movies. Now, you’re being an asshole.” Matt huffed, enjoying the genuine smile on Andy’s face.

Andy rested his head against the taller man’s shoulder as they made their way through the maze of shops. He was surprised at the feeling in his chest, things had been pretty dark, but today had been good. The singer actually felt happy and carefree; it was a welcome change.

“How about this, when we get back to the hotel, you can pick a movie to watch,” Matt added, rounding the corner.

“Deal” Andy retorted, not wanting the night to end.

Matt glanced over at the singer, he looked absolutely gorgeous. The black eyeshadow he was wearing made his crystal blue eyes pop. His long black hair was soft and freshly washed. He couldn’t believe that someone so beautiful would give him the time of day.

The guitarist grabbed the boy’s hand, pulling him back into his arms. There was only a couple of cars in the parking lot, it was as if they had the whole world to themselves. They could be together without any assholes judging them or calling them names. Matt knew that’s what Andy worried about, and the reason they had to keep things under wraps.

Andy could feel butterflies in his stomach, his knees felt weak, but in a good way. The type of feeling that made everything else melt away except the one person who mattered. It was a strange feeling, it made him feel vulnerable, but he didn’t care. Fuck, this is love, he thought to himself.

Matt cupped the singer’s face in his hands, leaning in to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

Andy wondered if Matt could hear his heart pounding in his chest, “I love you…” he spoke softly.

The older man’s heart skipped a beat at the words. The way the sentence sounded coming out of Andy’s mouth made him feel like he’d won the lottery. Their lips met again, this time with an intense passion, moving together in sync.

Matt was still floating on cloud nine by the time they made it back to the hotel. Andy had said it back, and nothing else mattered. The world could wait.

“I think I’m going to order something from room service, do you want anything?” the guitarist asked, sliding his key card into the slot.

The guitarist silently hoped that Andy would say yes. All the singer had to eat that day was some weird latte thing from Starbucks and a few of his fries at lunch. It was progress though.

“You know… a bottle of wine would be pretty nice.” Andy pouted; why was Matt surprised.

“I guess it would be, but you’re sharing.” The older man warned, playfully pointing a finger at the man.

Andy plopped down on the king-sized bed, flipping through channels on the TV. Matt made a mental reminder to thank John for the wonderful room selection. He flipped through the menu, it was already past ten, limiting most of his options.

“Fuck it, I’m getting this chocolate cake. That goes well with red wine, right?” Matt announced, earning a laugh from the singer.

“Cake for dinner?” Andy teased, raising an eyebrow. “How old are you again?”

“Uh, old enough to have cake for dinner.” He grabbed the room phone, dialing the number for room service. Andy shook his head, earning a pillow to the head from Matt.

Andy settled on some sci-fi movie, cuddling up to Matt’s side while they waited. The older man wrapped an arm around the singer, soaking in every minute of togetherness they had.

“You’re gonna hurt your teeth doing that, oh my god, Andy.” Matt busted out laughing as the singer bit down on the cork, popping it off effortlessly.

“No, I’m not. I’m a professional.” He shot back, filling the two wine glasses with a generous amount of the ruby red liquid.

Matt rolled his eyes, grabbing a fork and digging into the decadent slice of chocolate cake in front of him. Andy laid back against the pillows, sipping on his glass, watching the man.

“You know you want to try it.” The older man said, holding a fork full out to the singer.

Andy made a face; it did actually look really good he thought to himself. Matt waived it around, tempting the man to take a bite. Fuck it; he leaned in, allowing the guitarist to feed it to him.

Matt watched as Andy wiped the icing from his lips with his thumb before licking it off. That probably shouldn’t turn him on, but the wine was starting to get to him. “It’s it amazing?”

“I guess it’s pretty good,” Andy admitted, finishing his glass of wine. He was feeling tipsy as well and he currently couldn't care less about the food.

He scooted closer to the older man, biting at his lip ring. Matt was looking particularly handsome; clean-shaven and wearing the most amazing smelling cologne. It had been driving the singer crazy all day.

“More?” Matt offered, holding the fork back out.

Andy leaned in, keeping eye contact with the older man as he took the offering. Matt didn’t need another hint. He set his empty plate on the side table, turning his attention to something much more appealing.

“How was your wine, love?”

“Mm… it was good.” Andy purred before letting his lips brush up against the guitarist’s.

Matt moved his hands up to Andy’s waist, pulling him close and deepening the kiss. The singer let out a soft man as the other man nipped at his bottom lip. Fuck… Andy wanted him so badly…

“You have no idea what you do to me…” Matt whispered against Andy’s lips, slipping his hand up the boy’s shirt.

“I have an idea.” Andy’s voice was low and seductive; his fingers tugging at the end of the other man’s shirt.

Matt stripped it off, tossing it onto the floor. He could feel Andy’s rapid pulse as he placed kissing over his neck and jaw. The way the singer’s fingertips felt as the glided over his chest made the front of his jeans grow tighter.

Andy’s shirt was next, joining his on the floor. He could sense that the younger man was a bit self-conscious, although he couldn’t understand why. Matt kissed down the man’s torso, over his tight stomach.

“F-Fuck…” Andy gasped as he hit a sensitive spot right above the waistband on his jeans.

“Beautiful…” Matt mumbled, rubbing his hand against the front of the singer’s skinny jeans.

Andy closed his eyes, arching his back, moaning at the friction. The rest of their clothes ended up in the pile. The two of them naked under the covers as they explored each other’s bodies.

Andy’s heart was racing, mostly from anticipation and desire, but partly from nerves. He didn’t want to do anything wrong; it was uncharted territory for him. He felt safe with Matt, he trusted him.

“Y-You’ve done this before?” Andy asked, surprised at how small his voice sounded.

“Yes, love. Is that what you want to do?” Matt’s hand slid down the boy’s thigh; fuck, Andy’s body was amazing.

“Yes… just… go slow.”

“Of course, baby,” Matt whispered, kissing Andy tenderly.

Matt leaned over, grabbing something from his bag on the floor. Returning to embrace the singer again, “Relax…” he purred.

“Ah-” Andy tensed up as he felt a lubed finger press into him. Matt let him get used to the feeling before slowly moving it in and out, teasing his entrance.

The singer relaxed, the strange sensation starting to feel kind of good. He couldn’t help but let out an audible moan when the man curled his finger. Brushing up against something that sent shock waves through him.

“F-Fuck…” Andy gasped, digging his nails into Matt’s arms.

“Found it.” The older man chuckled.

The next finger made Andy tense back up. Am I really about to do this? he thought to himself. The singer closed his eyes. He gasped as the man’s fingers hit the sensitive bundle of nerves again. “F-Fuck Matt…”

Matt looked down at the boy underneath him, the pleasure evident in the younger man’s face. Andy looked so beautiful. He shifted the singer’s hips in line with his, his cock aching from all the foreplay.

“Wrap your legs around me” The older man instructed.

Andy complied, his heart beating so fast he thought it would explode. Matt bit back a moan as he pressed into the singer, cursing under his breath at how tight he was. Andy’s lips parted as he let out a gasp.

“Fuck, you feel so good…” Matt moaned, holding onto Andy’s hips as he guided his cock into him.

The singer whimpered at the pain it caused. The guitarist leaned down, lacing his fingers with the singer’s as he started to build a slow but steady rhythm. The pain started to give way as Andy relaxed. The new sensation actually felt good; really good.

Matt had to concentrate on not coming after a few strokes, the sounds Andy was making weren’t helping. The singer wrapped his arms around the older man, holding onto him as Matt’s thrust started to go harder and deeper.

“Mm, fuck, right there-” Andy cried out as Matt hit just the right angle.

After all the disappointing hookups, was this what actual pleasure felt like? Andy wondered. Normally, he tried to rush through things, wanting it to be over as soon as it started. Not this time, he didn’t want this to ever end. He could feel the familiar ache in his gut starting to build as Matt’s thrusts sped up.

“Fuck, Matt… fuck” he gasped, reaching down to stroke himself.

“God, you’re fucking perfect,” Matt whispered, grabbing the younger man’s jaw, kissing him.

Andy moaned into the kiss, completely overwhelmed by the pleasure. Matt could feel the singer’s muscles starting to clench around him, he was close. “Come for me, baby”

“Fuck, I’m so close, d-don’t stop…” Andy begged, his eyes slipping shuts as an intense climax overcame him.

Andy cried out the other man’s name so loud as he came, Matt was pretty sure it woke the people next to them. Oops, you know what they say about singers. The display was enough to send him over the edge, gripping the baseboard as he came deep inside the younger man.

Matt caressed Andy’s cheek as the boy rode out his orgasm, his body still shaking. “I love you.” He whispered, leaning down to kiss him again.

“I l-love you too…” Andy gasped, still out of breath.

Matt collapsed next to the singer, wrapping his arms around him. Andy rested his head against the other man’s chest, listening to the rhythmic beating inside it. He liked how it felt to be in Matt’s arms. They were warm and safe.

It was strange to actually be in someone’s arms after sex. This was normally the part where he kicked the other person out. He had to admit, this was a lot better.

Matt ended up having to carry Andy into the bathroom to shower. If he didn't think younger man would try to kill him, Matt would have tried for round two. Instead, he settled for a steamy make-out session.

Andy fell asleep almost immediately, once they were back in bed, a smile on his beautiful lips. Matt stroked the younger man’s hair, wishing he could capture the moment to keep forever.

This was heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I start back classes on Monday, so updates will be a little slower. But I fully intend to keep updating this story as well as my Andy/Ronnie one.