Status: Work in progress

The Rhythm of Our Broken Hearts (Andy/Matt)

Rebel Love Song

Chapter Nine: Rebel Love Song

Matt dug his thumbs into Andy’s hips as the singer rolled them into his. Andy’s lips tasted like vodka-red bull as the older man captured them once again, continuing their heated make-out session. He could feel the front of his skinny jeans getting tighter as his hands slipped down to Andy’s ass, the skintight leggings he wore could easily be ripped off. Matt cursed himself for letting the drunken mess in his lap get him worked up, he was going on in less than ten minutes. It was one of the crew member’s birthdays, so everyone had indulged probably a little bit too much considering they still had a show to do. Vodka, it seemed made Andy a little handsy.

While everyone was distracted, Andy had found a small dressing room that no one was using, pulling Matt into it for a little pre-show fun. The older man wasn’t complaining, although his manager was probably losing his mind looking for him.

The past two days had been the best of the tour. Andy actually seemed happy, laughing and smiling had replaced his normal sulking. It was like things were when they first became friends, only much more physical contact. The two had spent almost every waking moment together, riding the honeymoon phase of their new relationship for as long as they could. It was a welcome change from how things had been; enjoy the good while it lasted.

Andy had cut back a bit on the drinking, not by too much, but he hadn’t been blackout. He didn’t need to, the high of finally taking what he wanted was better than any drug or drink out there. After so many disappointing relationships and hookups, he finally understood what people meant when they said they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

“Fuck, Andy- you’re not playing fair” Matt groaned as the singer kissed down his jaw, leaving red lip prints all over it.

“Then tell me to stop.” The younger man purred, a shiver going down his spine as Matt squeezed his ass.

They hadn’t gone any farther than kissing, at least not yet. Matt didn’t want to rush things; besides he’d prefer Andy to be at least semi-sober if and when they did take things farther. What fun would it be if he didn’t remember it the next morning? But fuck, Andy was making things incredibly difficult. Matt swore the singer had been playing it up on stage the past two shows. His eyes always wondering over to where Matt was standing, winking and smirking at him throughout the set. Only to come backstage and play innocent when Matt asked him what it was all about.

“You know I’m a weak man.” Matt chuckled, looking up at the beautiful boy in his lap.

Andy’s long black hair fell down in waves around his perfectly angular face, and his bright red lipstick was almost completely wrecked. He had the most amazing body Matt had ever seen, but it was the way those crystal blue eyes looked at him that made him melt. He wondered if Andy knew that he had him in the palm of his hand.

“Are you going to watch me tonight?” Andy asked, smirking.

“By watch, you do you mean stand there like an idiot while you torture me?” Matt replied, stroking the top of Andy’s thigh.

“Not my fault you won’t do something about it.” Andy teased, biting back a moan as the older man’s hand brushed against his inner thigh.

“Oh, I won’t? You sure about that?” Matt raised an eyebrow; Andy was playing with fire.

“Nope don’t think you will.”
“Go ahead, fuck around on stage tonight and find out.” The guitarist ran his fingertips up Andy’s thigh and over the bulge in his leggings, watching in amusement as the singer’s hips buckled and he let out a soft moan.

Someone pounding at the door caused Andy to jump, quickly getting up and readjusting the belts around his waist. Matt groaned, his dick aching as his manager shouted from the other side of the door that he had two minutes to get his ass on stage.

“Fuck, I’ll be there in a second.” He called back, standing up and trying his best to wipe the red kiss marks off his jaw and neck.

Andy laid back on the couch once Matt took off, leaving him by himself. The alcohol coursing through his veins was making him feel adventurous, and it had been so long since he’d gotten laid. The only thing that was stopping him was the novelty of it, he’d never been with a guy before, and he wasn’t quite sure how. Matt said he had before, he could always just let him take the lead. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was kind of nervous.

What if he did something wrong, or if he didn’t like it? What if it hurt? At the same time, he wanted to be with the other man. Whenever they would kiss, he just wanted to rip Matt’s clothes off. Another thing was that whenever he’d been with women, they had always wanted him to take control and dominate them. Andy guessed it was because of his persona, the big bad rockstar, and all. He’d played along with them, but if he’d been honest with them about what actually got him off, he doubted they would do the same. Another man though… to take control, that might work.

---
Andy called Matt’s bluff about ‘fucking around’ on stage. In fact, he’d made a point to give the crowd quite the show. He knew exactly what he was doing, and Matt couldn’t get enough of it. The way Andy moved on stage; it was mesmerizing. He was starting to get the sense that the singer wanted to be chased, that he enjoyed teasing the older man. If that was the case, Matt was more than willing to do so.

Matt watched as Andy did a round of shots with his band, chasing the liquor with a diet coke. He looked like he was enjoying himself, which the guitarist guessed was a better reason for him to be drinking as opposed to trying to drown out his demons. His thin hips moved to the beat of the KISS song that was blasting through the greenroom speakers. The older man took another sip of his beer, trying to remind himself of the other people in the room.

“He sure seems to be in a better mood lately,” Craig commented, plopping down on the couch next to his bandmate.

“Yeah?” Matt played dumb.

“Wouldn’t have anything to do with that red lipstick you had on your neck tonight, would it?” Craig had clearly put two and two together, although anyone with half a brain would have figured it out by now.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Matt chuckled, smiling at the blonde-haired man.

“I mean, it’s not my thing, but I don’t blame you, man. He’s fucking attractive, that’s for sure.”
Matt laughed at Craig’s compliment, “Yeah… he is.”

Andy walked over to where the guitarist was sitting, noticing how Craig quickly ended the conversation they were having. He patted Matt’s shoulder saying that he was going to go look for Adam. Andy was pretty sure he had caught on, and normally he would freak out about that. The thought that Craig might know something was up would eat at him, but he was on a mission tonight. The only thought on his mind was how incredibly hot Matt looked and how he was growing bored of the party going on around him. He wanted something more exciting.

“Come outside and have a cigarette with me.” Andy offered, holding a pack of Marlboro Reds up.

“I guess I could go for a smoke break.” Matt’s lips twisted up ever so slightly in a way that made Andy’s heart skip a beat.

The cool night air felt good on the singer’s hot skin, the noise of the party fading away as the pair walked side by side around the parking lot. A cloud of smoke trailed behind them as they stayed mostly silent, enjoying each other’s company. The younger man’s stomach was doing flips as he tried to play it cool and calm.

Matt leaned against the brick wall of the venue, looking the man in front of him up and down. Andy was shirtless underneath his studded leather jacket, his chest rising and falling with each breath he took. One leg crossed over the other as he stood there, full lips around a cigarette.

“Quite the show tonight,” Matt said, breaking the silence.

“I’m glad you liked it.” Andy’s voice was deep and sultry as he took a step towards the other man.
Matt reached out, snaking a hand around Andy’s waist and pulling him close. “I have to admit though, I think I might have enjoyed the pre-show a bit more.”

Andy bit at his lower lip as Matt’s thumb traced over his hip bone, pressing in ever so slightly. The singer let out a gasp. God, he was so desperate to be touched that it wasn’t even funny. As much as he teased Matt, the older man teased him back.

“Sensitive?” Matt asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Fuck you.” Andy chuckled, leaning in and kissing the other man, unable to take the tension between them any longer.

Matt slid his hands up the younger man’s torso, feeling the contours of Andy’s waist beneath his fingertips. It took every bit of restraint in the older man to keep from ripping the singer’s clothes off right there. The guitarist’s fingertips brushed all the way up Andy’s chest before wrapping around his throat. The sensation sent shock waves through the boy as Matt tightened his grip, pressing the younger man against the wall.

Matt broke the kiss, his eyes taking in the beautiful sight in front of him. His fingers wrapped around Andy’s pale neck.

“You drive me fucking insane, do you know that?” the guitarist asked.
“As I said, do something about it.” Andy dared.

Andy fell back against the mattress, the door to the back of the bus slamming shut. His jacket was already on the ground, Matt had ripped it off the second they passed through the threshold. He leaned his head back, letting his eyes slip shut as Matt placed kisses over his exposed chest. The singer could barely think straight, overcome with desire.

It couldn’t compare to any of the other times he’d found himself in this situation, there was actually want this time. No faking it, or hoping that it would be over soon, no closing his eyes and pretending it was someone else.

“I want to make you feel good” Matt whispered in the younger man’s ear, hooking a finger in the waistband of Andy’s leggings.

“P-Please…” Andy begged, surprising himself at how needy he sounded.

“Mm, what was that?” Matt rubbed his hand up against the bulge in Andy’s pants, caressing him through the thin fabric.

The singer moaned, the aching in his gut intensifying. “Fuck- p-please, fuck that feels so good.”

Matt smirked, pulling Andy towards the edge of the mattress, pressing kisses against his stomach. The younger man whimpered at the feeling of Matt’s tongue running over his skin. Andy watched as the guitarist slowly peeled his leggings down, letting out desperate moans as Matt’s hand wrapped around his erection.

“Jesus fucking Christ-” Andy cursed as Matt’s lips wrapped around his length.

The singer had to hold himself back from coming right there, the intense feeling mixed with the fact that he’d been deprived for far too long was overwhelming. More moans escaped his lips as he let himself get lost in the feeling, his fingers lacing through Matt’s hair. He’d had blow jobs before, what guy in a band hadn’t, but this was different. Unlike a lot of the women he’d been with, Matt knew exactly what to do.

“Oh god, fuck…” Andy didn’t care if there was anyone else on the bus that could hear him. None of that mattered as Matt took him all the way down, moaning around him when the singer tugged on his hair roughly.

He could feel himself starting to get close, not wanting the feeling to end but at the same time needing the release. The muscles in his stomach started to clench as Matt bobbed his head up and down, earning more gasps and moans from the singer.

“I’m fuck- I’m gonna come… fuck I’m gonna come” Andy moaned, his back arching as he surrendered himself to the pleasure, coming hard inside the other man’s mouth.

Matt pulled back, pumping the singer with his hand as he watched the boy ride out his orgasm. His eyes were closed, lips parted, cheeks flushed as he moaned the guitarist’s name. Matt smirked at the sight, his own erection aching to be satisfied. Andy was absolutely fucking gorgeous.

Andy tugged his leggings back up, still out of breath as he sat up, smiling at the older man. “Holy shit…”

“See, told you I’d make you feel good.” Matt chuckled, pulling the singer into his lap.

Andy could feel Matt’s erection pressing against his leg through the front of his jeans. He pulled him into a kiss, the scent of Andy’s cologne only turning him on even more. He bit at the boy’s lip ring, wondering what it would feel like on… other parts.

“Mm, now I’m not saying you have to… but I’ve been dying to know what those lips of yours would look like around my cock.” Matt whispered; his eyes full of lust.

The dirty talk sent a shiver down Andy’s spine, with women he hadn’t given a fuck if they got off or not, it didn’t really matter to him. But with Matt, things were different.

“I mean… I don’t know how good I’ll be at it” Andy purred, kissing and nipping at the guitarist’s jaw.
“Only one way to find out.” Matt chuckled; he’d seen Andy do things with a microphone that made him think the singer would do just fine.

“You’ll have to instruct me” Andy smirked, getting turned on by the idea of Matt guiding him; telling him what to do.

“For starters, get on your fucking knees.” The older man commanded, his tone assertive and dominating.

The smirk on the younger man’s face widened at the change in Matt’s tone, obeying him as he got onto his knees in front of the bed. The sight of those blue eyes looking up at him made Matt weak as he unzipped the front of his jeans to finally free his throbbing cock. He watched as Andy wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, slowly and teasingly starting to stroke him.

Andy kept his eyes on Matt as he ran his tongue up the man’s length, earning moans of pleasure from the guitarist. It made him want to do more, he wanted to please him. He’d pissed off enough women in his life not reciprocating. He always found an excuse why not to, or just kicked them out after they blew him, but not tonight. It was actually kind of hot, he thought to himself, knowing he was giving the same pleasure he’d received.

“Enough teasing, I want to feel your lips around me,” Matt said, lacing his fingers in Andy’s hair and guiding his head down.

Matt had to hold back a moan as he felt the younger man’s lips around his cock, the warmth of Andy’s mouth felt as good as he’d imagined it would. The cool metal of his lip ring made it even more erotic. He looked down at the singer, muttering a shaky ‘fuck’ under his breath. What a fucking site, and certainly hotter than any porno the guitarist had ever watched. He pushed the boy’s hair back, fighting the urge to thrust all the way into his mouth.

“Fuck Andy, that’s it…” he moaned as he felt himself hit the back of the singer’s throat.

Andy felt himself start to gag as he took Matt’s entire length down, pulling back a bit until the feeling passed. The older man had a firm grip on the back of his head as he started to move his hips, slow and easy at first. Andy moaned around him, he had to admit he liked this side of Matt. He was definitely taking it easy on him, but at the same time still dominating and in control.

Matt couldn’t take his eyes off the singer; this was better than his imagination. The guitarist was surprised at Andy’s abilities, for a first-timer he was already better than a lot of the women Matt had been with. Fuck, he didn’t want it to end.

“You look so fucking beautiful like this…” Matt moaned, starting to feel his climax building as his thrusts got deeper and harder, forcing Andy to take him all the way down each time.

“F-Fuck, I’m gonna come” the older man moaned, unable to hold out any longer.

Andy swallowed around the man, sending him over the edge. Matt moaned the other man’s name as he came in his mouth, only releasing the grip on his hair after his thrust slowed to a stop. Andy pulled back, gasping for breath, his lipstick completely smeared.

“Now swallow,” Matt commanded.

The older man chuckled as Andy obeyed, making a face. He pulled the singer up off his knees and back onto the bed, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The euphoria still consumed him as he kissed the top of Andy’s head, enjoying the closeness.

“You’re amazing, you know that?” Matt asked, looking down at the man curled up to his side.

“You’re just saying that because I sucked your dick,” Andy smirked, resting his head on Matt’s chest and listening to his steady heartbeat.

“I mean… I’m not gonna lie that’s part of it.” Matt laughed, stroking Andy’s arm absentmindedly.

Matt held back from saying what he wanted to the singer. Maybe it was just the hormones still flooding his brain, but as he watched Andy close his eyes, laying there in his arms, he realized he’d never been more in love with someone. How Andy could think he was anything less than perfect, the guitarist couldn’t imagine.