Life with a druggie aka Brandon Nudie Novak

Life with a druggie~Brandon *Nudie* Novak~pt.1

Baltimore,Maryland.What can I say about this place?It is so beautiful during the day,owners taking their dogs walking at the park,kids running around playing,and people playing all kinds of sports.But by night things change for the worse.
My name is Elisa and this is how I met Brandon,the love of my life.This is my story.

"But mom why should I go to the super market.you know thats where Danny hangs out at and I have a restraining order against him."
"Oh come on Elisa....."My mother started begging again.

"Urg!Fine i will go."

FFW to the supermarket

I had bought all the neceities my mother wanted.It was hard finding most of the stuff so I have been shopping for a couple of hours.When i was outside it was dark.I was carrying my groceries when I suddenly felt a punch to my back.I fell to the ground and saw Danny looking down at me.

"Well hi there sugar.Did you miss me?"

"Get away from me before I start screaming."I warned him.He did not say anything.Then he started laughing and got on top of me.

"Come on I just want some fun with you."He said.Before I knew it somebody had yanked Danny off of me and Danny took off.I looked at the guy and saw shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.He looked at me and helped me up.

"Are you alright?"He asked worriedly.
"Yes...I....I think so."He apparentely knew I was shaken up.
"Wait a minute......you are my next door neighbor."I smiled.
"Come on i will take you home.By the way Im Bam.Bam Margera."
"And Im Elisa Schider.Who will be taken my car?"
"My lifepartner Nudie novak."He said with a wicked grin.I just stared clueless.
"Don't worry.....you will meet him......"
♠ ♠ ♠
If you all like this one wait until the next part comes out =D