Status: Hiatus. Sorry guys.

Wrap Your Arms Around My Neck So Tight

Blink 182 and New Schools

Before I had even opened the front door, I could hear Kaitlyn throwing a temper tantrum. I just rolled my eyes and pushed the door open. The sight before almost caused me to burst into a fit of laughter. There stood an almost petrified Kyle being corned by a fuming Kaitlyn. I glanced at Caleb, and noticed he was trying to hold back laughter too.

“Whoa, what’s going on,” I said causing Kyle to look up.

“Oh thank god,” Kyle said relieved, “Please help me.”

“No Izzy, you’re on my side. Kyle is a big meanie,” Kaitlyn said stomping over to me.

“What did Kyle do Kait?” I asked crouching to her level.

“He won’t let me watch Phineas and Ferb,” she said glaring at him.

“But I had the TV first,” Kyle said walking over.

“Sorry about them Caleb, I think Kyle forgets he’s 16 and not 6,” I said laughing a little.

“It’s okay. My brothers are like that sometimes too,” he said getting down to my level.

“I’m Kaitlyn Theresa Stewart,” Kaitlyn said smiling, “Who are you?”

“I’m Caleb Turman,” Caleb said smiling as well.

“Can I call you Turmanator?” I asked randomly.

“Sure,” he said laughing, “And is that the brother you referred to as Skid Row?”

“Yeah that’s me. I’m Kyle. Nice to meet you bro,” Kyle said nodding at Caleb.

“So, do you accept or whatever?”

“Yeah, he seems chill,” Kyle said turning back to the TV.

I just laughed and lead Caleb to the front porch. We both sat on the porch swing and swung in silence for a few minutes.

“So where are you going to school?” Caleb asked breaking the silence.

“Horizon. Where do you go?” I asked sitting criss cross apple sauce on the swing.

“Same. And you’re a senior right?”

“Yeah, and I’m guessing you’re a freshman or sophomore?”

“Sophomore, “he said still pushing his feet on the ground.

“Oh sweet, just like my brother Marc,” I said, “And this is random, but how far do you live?”

“I actually live down the street a little,” he said pointing a house about 5 away from mine.

“Ooh sweet. Want a ride in the morning?”

“Sure, if it’s not too much trouble. It would beat riding the bus,” He said laughing a little.

“Nahh it’s no problem. I already have to drive me and my bro’s so what’s one more?”

“Alright I’ll see you in the morning then. But I think I should be leaving now, don’t want my mom to flip on me for being late for dinner,” he said standing.

“Alright, I’ll be there at about 6:50 or so,” I said following suit.

“See you then,” he said hugging me before walking down the drive towards his house.

I walked inside and straight up to my new room. I noticed the movers had moved my furniture and my boxes into the room. I inwardly groaned and decided that I should slowly start unpacking. The first thing I unpacked was my stereo and CD’s. I would have gone crazy if I unpacked in silence. I popped in “Take Off Your Pants And Jacket” and began the task at hand.

About 2 hours later at, 10 PM I had my clothes neatly in my dresser, and my bed completely made up. I decided to get ready for bed, considering I had to be up at 5 the next morning. I grabbed some pajamas and walked into my adjoining bathroom. I took a quick shower, and brushed my teeth before making my way into my room again.

I walked down to the living room where everyone was watching TV and sat on the couch.

“So I hear you made a new friend,” Sherilyn said taking her gaze from the TV.

“Yeah, his names Caleb. He lives right down the street actually. So I told him I’d give him a ride to school tomorrow,” I said pulling my hair into a ponytail.

“I’ll have to meet him sometime. And what time do you plan on leaving for school tomorrow?”

“Since we registered last week, I was thinking 6:50,” I said earning groans from Marc and Kyle.

“Ugh that’s so early,” Marc said running his hands through his hair, “I guess I should go to bed then. Goodnight guys.”

“I’m with Marc. Night ya’ll,” Kyle said following Marc up the stairs.

“Isabelle, could you do me a favor and pick Kaitlyn up after school tomorrow? I have to work late,” Sherilyn asked before I got up to leave.

“Yeah, she gets out at 3:20 right?”

“Yes. Thank you so much dear. You’re a lifesaver,” she said hugging me.

I laughed quietly hugging her back.

“It’s no biggy. Goodnight Sherilyn, night Dad,” I said before retreating up to my room.

I set my alarm before sliding under the covers. I was excited for my first day in a new school. I was hoping I could meet some people as nice as Caleb, and my friends back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know the real high schools they went to so I just named it my High Schools name

And thanks to everyone who commented. You're the reason i updated.
And the subscribers, thank you =]

Comments please?
No updates until I get some.