Status: Hiatus. Sorry guys.

Wrap Your Arms Around My Neck So Tight

Capri Sun and Ad Campaigns

I groaned loudly as the annoying beeping from my alarm woke me up. I quickly got up from my bed and shut the alarm off. I rubbed my eyes walking into the bathroom and scowled at my appearance. My blonde hair was sticking up everywhere. I flipped my straightener and waited for it to warm up.

I walked back into my room and picked out what I was going to wear. After rifling through my closet, I settled on my skinny jeans with holes in the knees, a blink 182 shirt and my high-top dunks. After changing, I went and started straightening my hair.

Once my hair I was done I applied very minimal make. Halfway through lining my left eye in eyeliner, Kyle came walking into my bathroom.

“Hey sis, can I borrow your straightener, mine’s still packed,” he said sounding barely awake.

“Yeah, it should still be warm,” I said finishing my makeup and putting everything away.

“Alright, thanks,” he said before starting on his hair.

I started walking down to the kitchen, grabbing my backpack and cell from my desk. Right after I walked into the kitchen, Marc joined me.

“Mornin, want a pop-tart?” I asked as I grabbed myself one.

“Yeah, thanks. Capri Sun?” He said going to the fridge.

“Of course, and you might as well grab Kyle one while you’re at it,” I said grabbing our pop-tarts.

Glancing at the clock I noticed it was 6:47, and we needed to leave. I grabbed my keys from the counter and threw my backpack over my shoulder.

“Come on Marc, we gotta go,” I said walking towards the door, “Come on Kyle. We’re leaving, and have your breakfast!”

Kyle quickly ran down the stairs and grabbed his breakfast from me and Marc. We all walked out the door, yelling some sort of goodbye before closing the door. We all got in the car with me driving and Kyle riding shotgun. Right as we pulled in front of Caleb’s house, he came out the door sipping on a Capri Sun.

“Hey, thanks again for the ride,” he said climbing into the car.

“No problem-o,” I said pulling onto the road, “And Caleb, that’s my other brother Marc, Marc that’s Caleb.”

“Nice to meet you dude,” Marc said as they shook hands, “And if you drink Capri Sun, you’ll fit right in with us.”

“Ditto. And right on, ya’ll should fit right in with my friends too. Capri Sun seems to be all we drink,” Caleb said laughing a little.

The ride was short and filled with a discussion of which Capri Sun flavor was the best. Wild Cherry and Fruit Punch seemed to be the front runners. Once at school, Marc, Kyle and I had to go pick up our schedules from the office. Caleb decided to go with us, saying his friends were probably going to be late anyways. Turning down the hallway to the office, I ran directly into someone.

“Oh gosh, I’m so sorry,” I said backing up blushing a little.

“It’s okay,” said a boy with longish dark brown hair.

“Austin, don’t scare Isabelle away already,” Caleb said walking up to us.

“So I’m guessing you’re the new friend Caleb told me about?” Austin asked.

“Yeah, unless he met another person who just moved here,” I said laughing a little.

“Well, I’m Austin. And I’m guessing we’ll be friends too considering I hang with Caleb a lot.”

“Nice to meet you Austin, I’m Isabelle, which I think you already know. And these two dweebs are my brothers Marc and Kyle,” I said pointing at the boys.

“We’re not dweebs,” was the reply from both Kyle and Marc.

“Well it’s nice talking and all, but I think I should get my schedule and locker assignment as soon as possible,” I said opening the door to the office.

All 5 of us walked into the office causing the secretary to look up.

“Turman and Bello, in trouble already are we?” the receptionist asked almost mockingly.

“No M’am just with our new friends to pick up their schedules,” Caleb said with a smile.

“Oh. Names please?” the woman asked looking at Kyle Marc and I.

We all rattled our names off and were handed 2 sheets of paper. One was our schedule the other was our locker assignment. Austin and Caleb quickly grabbed them and studied them.

“Alright so I have core with Marc, math with Kyle, and lunch with Isabelle,” Austin said handing our schedules back.

“I have marketing and lunch with Isabelle, gym with Kyle and core with Marc,” Caleb said, “And marketing is first hour, so I guess we’ll see you guys later.”

We all bid our goodbyes, and Caleb and I made our way towards Marketing. When we walked in, I introduced myself to the teacher, Ms. Valentine, and she told me to sit wherever I liked. I of course sat by Caleb and we both talked quietly waiting for class to start. Once it did I started doodling in my notebook. I continued this until I heard Ms. Valentine announce that we would be starting a new project with partners. Caleb and I both looked at each other and grinned.

“Alright, since you all seem to have partners, I’ll just give you the assignment. You’re task is to create an Ad Campaign for either a band or a movie. You’ll have 2 weeks to do this, then we’ll present,” she said as she started handing out the packet with the criteria.

“I say we do a band,” I said closing my notebook.

“Same. How about we do the campaign for Take Off Your Pants and Jacket?” Caleb suggested flipping through the packet.

“Hell yes,” I said doing the same, “So we need to make a poster and PowerPoint. That sounds easy enough.”

“And I’m guessing you’re a pretty big blink fan like me, so we won’t have to spend hours researching.”

“Yep, this should be easy,” I said already starting an outline for the project, “What do you say we do it this weekend or something?”

“Sounds good,” Caleb said just before the bell signaled the end of the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so here's part 4.

I only updated because John begged me too =]]
Buut it will take more than him to convince me next time.

Comments for real please.
Something?
Subscription maybe?