Status: Hiatus. Sorry guys.

Wrap Your Arms Around My Neck So Tight

Acoustic Guitars and The Box Game

“This is the band I was telling you about,” Jonathan said over the music and smiling.

I returned the smile, and watched as the band took the stage. There was a short introduction, before they flew into their first song. I have to say I was immediately fan.

I looked over to where Caleb and Miranda had been, and noticed they were gone. I smiled, knowing I did a good job in playing match maker. I turned my attention back to the band on stage, and watched as the lead singer/guitarist grabbed an acoustic guitar. Being the sucker I am for acoustic songs I was super excited. The song started off slow and pretty, but dove into a hard part. The singer pretty much rocked his acoustic, acting like it was an electric.

Once the band finished, Jonathan turned toward me expectantly.

“So, what do you think of The Epilogues?” He asked bouncing on his heels.

“They were alright,” I said laughing at his slowed movements, “Nah, I’m kidding. They were amazing!”

He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Caleb and Miranda walking over. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces, and I couldn’t help but to chuckle at his earlier uncertainty.

“Hi-ya guys!” Caleb said using my shoulder as an arm rest, “Me and Miranda decided that we would rather go get a late dinner at the Diner rather than watch the rest of the bands. Would ya’ll 2 want to join us?”

Jonathan and I glanced at each other, and I shrugged. He did the same and we both turned back to Caleb.

“Sure, why not,” I said as we started making our way to the exit.

We walked to the diner, which was about 2 blocks away, and it was never silent. At one point, the boys had gotten a little ahead, and were talking about some TV show or movie. Miranda and I were quiet, before she decided to break the silence.

“So, I don’t think we were ever introduced. I’m Miranda,” she said smiling.

“I’m Isabelle, or Izzy,” I said returning her smile

We talked idly for a few minutes, just getting to know each other. I could tell we could be partners in crime; she was crazy just like me. We must’ve slowed a little while talking, because I heard that familiar accented voice interrupt us.

“Come on girls, hurry up,” Jonathan semi-yelled getting ready to enter the diner.

We both picked our pace up, and entered the diner. Our waiter was an older lady, and she sat us in a booth by the window. I slid in with Miranda across from me and Jonathan next to me. She gave us our menu’s and took our drink orders quickly. As the waiter went to walk away with our drink orders, I stopped her.

“If it’s not too big a problem, could I have a kids menu and crayons?” I asked smiling.

“Oh, Me too!” Miranda said excitedly, “Please.”

The lady gave us a nod, and walked to get our drinks and menu’s. I aimlessly flipped through the menu, seeing as I knew what I wanted. When the lady returned with everything, she took our orders. I got a milkshake and fries, Caleb and Jonathan both got cheeseburgers, and Miranda got pancakes. I finally reached for my menu and crayons and did the pointless activities on the front. Once I turned to the back, I couldn’t be more excited.

“Oh hell yeah!” I said smiling, “I completely own this game!”

Jonathan looked at the menu and got a huge smile on his face. Across the whole back of the menu were evenly spaced dot. Obviously used to play the box game.

“I bet I could win against you,” he said challengingly.

“He’s probably right Izzy,” Caleb said speaking up, “I’ve never seen him lose, ever.”

“Oh, that will soon change,” I said smirking, “And let’s make this interesting. Loser buys winner their dinner.”

“Oh, it’s on,” he said shaking my hand.

We did rock, paper, scissors to see who went first, and it ended up being me. I grabbed a purple crayon and made my first mark. Jonathan followed, except he used a blue crayon. This went on for quite a while. We even played as we were eating, causing Caleb and Miranda to laugh. They had decided to be normal, and just talked. About 20 minutes later, I was staring at the paper in shock.

“I WIN!” Jonathan practically shouted throwing his hands over his head.

“I can’t believe it. I never lose,” I said as the waitress came over with our bill.

I went to reach for the bill, so I could add me and Jonathan’s expenses, but he quickly snatched it.

“Nuh-uh,” he said shaking his head, “A gentleman never makes a lady play.”

I blushed slightly, and thanked him. Caleb shot me a glance, and I knew he saw me blush. He smirked, and I knew I was in for a grilling. We paid quickly, and made our way into the crisp night. We walked back to the venue, and the show was just ending. Miranda was quickly grabbed by one of her friends and drug away. She broke away, and ran to give Caleb a hug and kiss on the cheek. Both started blushing, and her friend drug her away once again. I could hear her friend asking her where she had been and what not.

“Well, I guess I better get going, don’t want to break curfew,” I said sadly.

Caleb and Jonathan nodded in agreement. Caleb and Jon, did some form of a ‘man-hug’ before Jon pulled me into a normal hug. I hugged back, and honestly didn’t want to let go.

“I’m still taking you up on the golfing offer,” he said as he released me.

“Alright, sounds fun,” I said as I waved goodbye, and got into my car.

Caleb was already in the passenger seat with a big grin on his face. I tried to ignore him as we started driving. About 5 minutes later, I saw him turn towards me in my peripheral vision.

“So, is it just Jonathan, or do always blush when you don’t pay a bill?”
♠ ♠ ♠
[Feeling] Excited, 2 days!!!!!
[Spinning] Lullabies by All Time Low

I hope you liike it.
Sorry it's taken so long.

Comments=Love

And Miranda's in here, because of her amazing sex hair =]