I'm Not Boyfriend Material

A New Beginning

Casey had barely slept that night. She must have eventually just passed out from all of the crying. She was filled with every emotion imaginable. Sadness, rage, frustration, depression. She called into work the next morning and faked sick, there was no way she would be able to get through the day.

She knew tomorrow she would have to work, but she could at least try and get through today at home. It was about two in the afternoon when her buzzer rang so she went to the call box.

" Who is it?" she asked genuinely confused.

" It's us. Kyle, Mark, Russ and I" Tim's reply came.

" Sam isn't here" was all Casey said.

" We know we're here to check on you" came Kyle's reply.

Casey sighed but rang them in anyway. At the end of the day she had become very close to them, and she just didn't want to be alone anymore. A couple minutes later there was a knock at her door so she knew it was them. She sighed and opened the door. They all gave her a small smile and hugged her as they came into the apartment.

" So because my sister's forced me to watch every romantic movie ever, we brought you some chocolate, ice cream, flowers and a bottle of wine" Mark told her putting the bag of stuff on her kitchen table.

She gave a small laugh " what are you guys doing here?" she asked them as she sat down on her couch.

" You know who is a jerk, we wanted to make sure you were alright" Kyle said sitting down beside her.

" Not really, but thank you" she said giving him a hug as he sat down with her.

" No matter what you always have us as your friends, we love you to death" Russ said grabbing a kitchen chair and sitting on it.

" Thank you guys so much I love you too" she said as she started to cry again.

They all just stood around her hugging her as she cried.

FAST FORWARD

It had been two month's since Sam and Casey had broken up. Things were starting to get better for Casey, she wasn't crying everyday anymore she was putting all her energy into work. She hadn't even seen him since the break up but saw the guys every week. It was friday night her co worker needed a shift change for some event she was going to so Casey for once had friday off. She was laying her bed reading Disintgration by David Moody when all of a sudden she finished the book.

There was no way she could wait till she was done work to get the next book. So she put on her shoes, grabbed her wallet and keys and headed out to barns and noble. She had about an hour before they closed so she just took an uber instead of the bus. Sure it was more money but she didn't want to take too long and miss the store being open. A few minutes later they arrived at the book store.

" I'll only be like five minutes can I trouble you to keep the ride going?" she asked him and of course he shook his head no.

She sprinted into the store and found the book very quickly and brought it to the counter.

" Did you find everything you were looking for?" a male voice asked.

" Yes thank you" she said as she was in her wallet looking for her money.

The male voice chuckled " not the genre I thought you would be into" he said.

She thought that was rude so looked up at him to tell him off " um why is that?" she asked finally looking at him.

Oh my gosh he was a cutie she thought to herself.

" Just didn't think a pretty girl like you would be into horror that's all" he told her.

" And what do you think I would be into?" she asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders " like Nicholas Sparks or something" he said giving her a smile.

" Oh god no, romance is dead" she told him as she pulled out her money.

" Guys aren't treating you well?" he asked and she shook her head.

" That's crazy, I would never let you go if it was me" he said then awkwardly coughed.

" Sorry that was uncalled for, $25.99 please" he said as she handed him the money.

She laughed, a genuine laugh " Do you always hit on girls while at work?" she asked him as he handed back the change.

" Never, the women who come here on a Friday night aren't my type" he told her.

" Speaking of why are you here on a Friday, the clubs are almost at their peak right now" he inquired.

" I'm only eighteen" she told him.

He nodded " I get that, I just turned twenty have a long way to go" he said giving her a smile.

What happened next Casey didn't mean to have happen but it just slipped out " Can I give you my number?" she asked him.

He grinned " I would love to have your number, you can have mine too" he said grabbing a peice of paper to write his down.

" What's your name?" he asked her.

" Casey, yours?" she asked.

" Blake" he told her.

" Stop flirting already some of us have places to be" came the voice of a woman behind Casey.

" Oh I'm sorry, I'll text you Blake" Casey said giving him a final smile as she left.

" What happened to five minutes miss?" the uber driver asked her.

" I met a guy" was all she said as the car drove off.

" Understandable" he said with a chuckle.

For the next two weeks Casey and Blake had been texting somewhat constantly, then it switched to phone calls. During their weekly netflix and literal chill night the guys clued in that something was going on.

" So you going to tell us about this mystery guy?" Kyle asked her as Casey brought over the bowl of popcorn.

" What guy?" she asked as she tried not to blush.

" The one that has you glued to your phone and smiling" Kyle told her.

" I don't know if it's anything we haven't even gone on a date just texting and phone calls" she told them.

" What's his name and where does he work we wanna make sure he's a good guy" Tim said.

" Not yet, let's just first see if it goes anywhere" she told them and they all rolled their eyes clearly frustrated.

A few days later when Casey and Blake were on the phone " What's your next day off?' Blake asked.

" Thursday why?" she asked him, it was Tuesday.

" I'd like to take you out if that's alright" he said to her.

" I'd love to, what time?" she asked.

" Six, text me your address" he told her and they continued to chat for another hour.

Two days had passed and it was time for her date, he picked her up right at six and off they went for dinner. Casey had never had such a nice date before. The fact they had been speaking for so long made it so easy and not even slightly awkward. Once dinner was over they went for a walk through central park. Blake slowly reached for her hand and she let him.

" It's getting chilly did you want to come to my place for abit?" she asked him.

" That would be great" he said as they got into his car and headed for her apartment.

A little bit later they were at her apartment Casey poured them both a cup of hot chocolate to warm up. Casey snuggled into Blake he looked down at her and smiled. Without being able to control herself she leaned up and kissed him. He instantly kissed her back. Casey felt butterflies in her stomach.

The kissing started to get more intense and Casey started unbuttoning his shirt. Blake grabbed her and put her on his lap and ran his hands upto her boobs and squeezed. Casey moaned and started to grind onto him.

" Hang on" Blake said as he pulled away.

" What's wrong?" she asked him.

Blake sighed " I think we need to slow down, I respect you to much" he told her.

" So you don't want to?" she asked getting off of him.

" God no, I want to so fucking badly, I just don't want this relationship to be just physical or ruined by going too fast" he told her.

She smiled " relationship huh?" she asked.

" Oh um ya if that's ok" he said and she nodded.

Casey leaned over and kissed him again, he grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her deeply.

After some time he left due to work in the morning. Casey had a boyfriend she thought to herself laughing a little bit. She actually liked him too. She locked the door behind him and went into her bedroom. She went into her nightstand and pulled out her variety of sex toys and put them on the bed.

She had gotten her sex toys after breaking up with Sam. Without meaning to she would sometimes moan out his name while using them. As she was pleasing herself with them only one name came out this time " Blake".

BLAKE'S PERSPECTIVE.

He was thrilled she agreed to be his girlfriend he really liked her, the second he got home he had to jerk off she made him crazy horny. Hopefully soon they would be able to be intimate it was just too soon he didnt want to wreck what they were developing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?