I'm Not Boyfriend Material

First Date

Casey had been anxiously waiting for the date all week with Sam. There was just something about him that was so intriguing that she just needed to know more about. She hadn't been on a date for awhile either so that was also weighing on her mind. Finally Friday had arrived she had pre arranged to have the night off.

Her boss wasn't too thrilled but she promised to work a double shift next Friday to make up for it. She had just gotten out of the shower and was drying her hair, she still had about two hours left to go. She decided to wear a nice shirt and a black skirt should be an outfit she would blend anywhere in. She put her hair up into a high ponytail and did her make up. Within a few minutes there was a knock at the door.

Casey took a deep breath and opened the door. Sam was standing there with a nice button up shirt and dress pants.

"Hey pretty girl" he said giving her a smile.

"Hi yourself" she replied.

"So are we ready?" He asked and she nodded grabbing her purse and locking the door behind her.

" what did you have in mind?" Casey asked as they walked towards his car.

" chef Gordon Ramsey's new resturant its opening night" he told her as he opened his car door for her.

"Oh fancy" she replied as she got into the car.

" only the best" he responded as he got into the car and drove away.

" so how was your week been?" She asked him.

"Busy, yours?" He asked.

"It's alright" she responded.

Sometime later they arrived at the resturant. Sam reached for her hand as they were shown to the table.

"Order whatever you want money is of no object" he told her as he held her hand across the table. All Casey could do was just nod. Their date was going really well she thought those butterflies were starting to form. Once they were finished with their meal he drove her home.

" I'm going to walk you inside" he told her grabbing onto her hand again.

"You can come in for abit" she told him with a slight blush.

"So this is your apartment" he said looking around.

"Nothing fantastic but it works" she said as she sat down on the couch.

He sat down beside her. Casey leaned over and kissed him. He smirked and gently grabbed ahold of her face. Casey moved onto his lap continuing to kiss him as he put his hands on her ass. She let out a moan as they continued to kiss.

Sam lifted her off of him and laid her down on the couch laying on top of her kissing her hard. He ran his hand upto her boob and squeezed. Casey let out a moan again as he broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck.

She ran her hand down to his pants.

"Im not hard"he responded as she did.

"I can fix that" she said as she started to un do his belt.

He pushed her hands away and moved away from her "Casey this isn't going to work between us. We're too different. I don't want to have sex with you just to do it" he told her.

" i think there's no denying there's something between us we should give it a shot" she told him and he shook his head.

"You're a kind sweet girl with no bad bone in her body, I'm nothing but bad" he told her .

" I'm not going to mess around and give you hope just to break it" he said.

"Give me your phone for a second" he told her and she did.

"Im giving you my cell phone number. If you ever need anything day or night let me know. Thank you for a nice date though" he told her giving her one last kiss before leaving.

I can be the girl for him she thought to herself. The connection they had was too obvious to ignore .