I'm Not Boyfriend Material

What Is This To You?

It had been about two weeks since Sam and Casey became "official". If that's even what you could call whatever they were. Sam spent as much time with Casey as he could when she wasn't working. He would drop her off at work and pick her up from work as well. Casey didn't really know what to make of their relationship together.

All she knew they were having alot of sex! A minimum of four times a day, that was the least it had been.

" Sam how are you able to take off this much time off work?" Casey asked him one night.

" My boys can handle things" was all he said.

" Are you getting tired of spending time with just me?" she asked and he shook his head.

" Are you getting cooped up?" he asked her and she shrugged.

Sam sighed " If you really want Thursday's my boys and I go to the bar, we could go tonight if you wanted" he told her.

" You're ready for me to meet your friends?" she asked him with a small smile.

Sam just shrugged " I don't care either way" he told her rolling his eyes.

" I can't even go into a bar I'm not twenty one" she told him and he smirked.

" I got you a fake id already, you're fine" he told her.

" So tonight after work I'll pick you up and bring you to the bar" he told her.

" It's ok I can get there myself. Will give you extra time with your friends" she told him.

" Ok if you say so, I'll text you the address later" he said leaning in kissing her and grabbing her boob.

" Unbutton your pants" he ordered.

A few hours later Sam was dropping Casey off at work " See you there when you're done" he told her as she got out of the car.

He made sure she had gotten into the restaurant and sped off. Work was busy that night for Casey. It must have been their ninety nine cent hamburger's that did it. It was nine thirty when her shift ended, she looked down at her phone to see the bar was only a few blocks away. Within fifteen minutes she arrived at the bar.

She scanned the bar looking for Sam. She saw a bunch of guys sitting at a table, one guy had a girl sitting on his lap and laughing hysterically. It hit her that was Sam. Instantly Casey was filled with rage and annoyance. She tried to keep her cool as she walked over to the table.

" Oh there's my girl" Sam said with a smile, ignoring the skank on his lap.

The guys he was sitting with all looked in her direction. Two of them were insanely muscular, the other two were average.

" So you're the one that's keeping our boy empty" the one said with a wink.

" Some of us are fortunate enough we don't need a hand Mark" Sam said with a laugh.

" That boo zo is Mark, the one with the tribal tattos on his arm is Russ, the stick over there is Tim, and the boy band looking one is Kyle" Sam told her pointing them out to her.

Kyle stood up and offered his chair to her. She smiled and took his seat and he sat down on the other side of the table.

" I'm getting another round, what would you want me to get you? Mark asked as he stood up.

Casey thought about it for a second as she looked over at Sam who still had the girl on his lap, looking unbothered by her.

" A glass of scotch would be nice, thank you" she said giving him a smile.

Casey felt a tap on her leg, she looked over at Russ " Is he treating you well?" he asked her in a whisper.

She nodded " Good, a good girl like you deserves it" he said giving her a smile and went back to his drink.

Several drinks in and that girl still hadn't moved. It's not like Sam was talking to her or anything but still! In the time she had been here she kind of liked his friends, they were funny and seemed to be nice.

" Okay, my turn to get the drinks" Casey said as she stood up a little wobbly.

" Careful snowflake don't want you to break" Mark said as he was reaching out to steady her if need be.

" She can't be that delicate if she's fucking Sam" Tim told Mark.

" Round of shots it is" Casey declared.

On her way back from telling the bartender what she wanted she ran into someone.

" Oh I'm sorry" she told the man.

" It's alright, I'd gladly run into a beautiful girl like yourself any day" he told her with a smile.

Casey laughed " Well thank you that's very sweet" she told him and noticed Sam was staring from their table.

If he was going to play, so was she.

" I'm Casey" she told him.

" Jacob. Come here often?" he asked.

Casey let out a loud laugh " Does that actually work?" she asked him twirling her hair while making eye contact with Sam.

" I don't know you tell me. What are you doing later?" he asked.

" Hmm maybe someone if they're lucky" she told him.

" Bad girl, I like it" he said reaching forward to kiss her.

She turned away this was too much just to get back at Sam " I um will be right back" she told him as she walked past Sam's table and went into the bathroom.

Casey looked at herself in the mirror. Who was this girl staring back at her? Casey would never act like this. The door opened behind her and there stood Sam as he locked the door.

" What the fuck are you doing?" he asked her looking furious.

" Oh now you notice me" was all she said.

" Don't be stupid. What are you doing?" he asked again.

" Clearly this thing we have means nothing to you. So if you're messing around I will mess around" was all she said when he cut her off.

" I spend hours a day with you for two weeks, pick you up and drop you off at work daily, why would I spend that much time with someone that means nothing to me" he said to her as he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to look at him.

" You've had a slut on your lap the whole evening" she told him raising her voice.

" She just wants free coke, I haven't taken my eyes off you all night. Or are you too stupid to notice?" he asked her rolling his eyes.

" Look if you would rather fuck that loser, go ahead. But I bet he can't make your toes curl" he said grabbing her face and kissing her hard.

Casey let out a moan as she kissed him back. He forced her around and ran his hand up her pants, forceably sliding her pants and underwear down. He grabbed onto her throat as he kissed her neck, she felt his fingers move in and out of her.

"Sam" she moaned out before she heard his zipper go down and Sam thrust himself inside.

" Fuck" she moaned as he fucked her hard.

" Say he can fuck you better then this, I dare you" he whispered in her ear as he thrust in and out hard.

" No one can" she moaned out.

" That's what I thought" he said as he kept thrusting hard.

It could've been an hour, it could've been five minutes but Casey was in heaven. Eventually she was able to orgasm. A few minutes after her Sam pulled out and finished on her bare ass.

Casey turned around to see Sam staring at her.

" Do you understand now?" he asked and she nodded.

" You're my girl" he said giving her a final kiss.

After they both cleaned up they went back to the table. Casey went to sit down at her chair only to be grabbed by Sam. He kissed her in front of the boys.

They all just laughed " You're whipped" Tim told him.

" If you find yourself a beautiful girl like this it's worth being whipped" was all he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, will try to post more.