I'm Not Boyfriend Material

What's Going On?

It was a horribly slow day at work. Casey had seen four tables and it was already four hours into the shift. Thankfully soon she would get to see Sam and everything would be better. She pulled out her phone to text him.

" Sooo bored, was considering taking the cucumber in the back and going to the bathroom with it ;) " she sent to him.

A little bit later a reply came "Um hot" was all he sent.

Right after her phone rang and it was him.

" Yes?" she answered seductively.

" Bad news, something came up at work I'm not able to see you tonight. I'm having Mark pick you up and keeping an eye on you" he told her.

" I don't need a babysitter, I can spend one night by myself" she told him kinda bummed he wouldn't be with her.

" Please don't fight me on this. I will explain more later. Just allow Mark to sleep on the couch" he told her.

She sighed "Fine. Gotta go a customer just walked in" she told him as she hung up the phone.

She lied there was no one there. She didn't understand why she couldn't be by herself. Did he think she was going to cheat on him or something? She just wasn't that kind of girl she thought he knew that. The next two hours picked up a little bit but not by much.

Right as her shift ended Mark walked in " Are you ready to go?" he asked her.

" Sure" she said as she left the restaurant with him.

" Did you need anything to eat or any errands to run first?" he asked and she shook her head no.

" Alright then. That red mustang is mine" he said as they walked to the car and he held the door open for her.

" So upto anything new?" Casey asked him as they drove off.

" Just the normal stuff. Taking some time off for abit" he told her shrugging his shoulders.

" Are you going to tell me what's going on?" Casey asked him and he shook his head.

" It's not my place you'll have to take that up with Sam" was all he told her.

The rest of the drive was driven in silence. When they got to her apartment Casey went right into her room and closed the door. Casey didn't sleep well at all that night it had been a long time since she slept alone. She woke up decently early that morning and went out to grab some coffee. When she opened the door Mark jumped off the couch.

" Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she told him as she too jumped.

He chuckled " Scared no, thought you were someone else" he said as he laid back down on the couch.

" I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night, I'm just confused and annoyed" she told him.

" It's fine no worries" he told her with a smile.

" So what did you do last night?" she asked him.

" Watched you tube videos on my phone, fell asleep around three" he told her shrugging his shoulders.

" Are you hungry, there's a Starbucks not too far away" she told him.

" Sure, we can post mates it in. Tell me what you'd like" he told her pulling out his phone.

She had a chocolate chip muffin and caramel cold brew, he had a dark coffee and a ham sandwich.

" What time do you work today?" Mark asked her once they were finished.

" One pm to nine" she told him.

" Ok, I'll drive you in today and pick you up" he told her.

She sighed " seriously?" she asked and he nodded.

That morning they watched netflix together till it was time for work. Mark dropped her off right at the front door " I'll come in and get you tonight, have a good day" he said giving her a smile and drove off.

Four days had passed and she had not seen Sam. It's not that she didn't like hanging out with Mark he was a good guy, but you know not the same. Mark came into work to pick her up like he had been doing for the last few days.

" Ready?" he asked and she nodded.

When they pulled upto the apartment Sam was there waiting with a big grin on his face and a bouquet of flowers.

She just walked past him pretending he wasn't even there and went into her apartment. Sam and Mark followed her in.

" Can you calm down enough to let me explain?" Sam asked her as he put the flowers down on the table.

" Nope" was all she said as she refused to look at him.

Sam sighed " There was an issue with an opposing drug gang. They saw I wasn't at one of our hot-spots for a long time. They were going to take it, which would mean we would lose alot of money. Also there was no gurantee they wouldn't hurt or kill whoever I had running that spot. I've been there every night waiting for them to show up, they finally did last night" Sam told her.

" Why couldn't you tell me that? Also why was Mark sleeping on my couch every night?" she asked him.

" I really want to keep you out of this world as much as possible. It's dangerous, part of me thought it could be a trap so they could come and hurt you to get to me. So you couldn't be alone" Sam told her.

Casey couldn't help but gasp " Opposing gangs know who I am?" she asked him.

" It's possible. I hope you'll forgive me" he told her.

" I can. But just next time tell me what's going on" she told him.

Sam walked over to her and kissed her hard.

Mark coughed " Oh forgot I was here, um bye" he said with a grin and wink and quickly left.

" Hope he behaved himself" Sam said as he grabbed onto her ass.

Casey nodded and kissed him back. She went to slide down onto her knees when Sam stopped her.

" This is all about you to make it upto you" Sam told her as they went to her bedroom.

Sam took off her pants and underwear and instantly started eating her out. He did that for a good fifteen minutes she figured. Slowly he inserted his dick into her and very slowly fucked her. Was this a romantic evening with Sam she wondered to herself. In all their time together it was never like this was more of a hump your brains out kind of thing.

She did enjoy this tho of course. After awhile he pulled out and finished on her belly button.

" Casey?" Sam asked as he laid beside her and pulled out a smoke.

" Yeah?" she asked.

" I hope you forgive me. You mean alot to me I don't want to see anything happen to you" he told her.

" I do, thank you for keeping me safe" she told him.

After he finished his smoke " ready to go again?" he asked her.

" Already?" she asked with a laugh.

" It's been a long four days" he told her with a smile.

" Sure" she said to him and he stood over top of her and shoved his dick in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes he was back inside of her thrusting hard. The second time was much faster and he quickly pulled out and finished in her mouth.

" Rest up baby girl you're in for a long night" he told her as he rolled over.

He wasn't kidding either. They had sex four more times throughout the night. Casey didn't care she was just happy to have him back. She did wonder how long it would be for and what potential dangers lied ahead.