I'm Not Boyfriend Material

You Deserve Better

Sam deserved to get the shit beat out of him. He knew he really fucked up. After Casey chased him out of her apartment to forgive him they went back inside. The entire night she kept trying to show she had forgiven him by trying to have sex with him. Sam just kept rejecting her.

After awhile she fell asleep cuddled upto him. Sam didn't sleep the whole night he just stared at the ceiling. The next morning after dropping Casey off at work he went into the "office" and just sat at his desk staring at the computer screen. He didn't hear a knock but the door opened to Kyle.

" Hey buddy you look tired" Kyle told him as he sat down.

" I didn't sleep last night" was all Sam said.

Kyle laughed " You two have gotta give it a rest, aren't your body parts crazy sore?" he asked him.

" I fucked up. I hurt her. It was basically rape" Sam told him.

Kyle stopped laughing instantly and his face turned to anger " You deserve to get your skull smashed in, I hope you realize that" was all he said to him.

" Do it" came Sam's reply.

Without hesitating Kyle lunged at Sam and knocked him to the ground. Repeatedly punching him in the face. Sam just laid there and took it.

" What the fuck is wrong with you?" Tim shouted coming into the office trying to pull Kyle off of Sam.

" He raped Casey last night that's what's wrong" Kyle told him.

Tim instantly let go of him and kicked Sam hard in the ribbs.

They both stopped before they killed him.

" Why the fuck would you do that to her?' Tim asked glaring at him.

" It was stupid, I don't know what got into me" was all Sam said as blood was dripping from his mouth.

" She is the nicest, sweetest girl you have ever been with. You shouldn't have fucked it up, espically that way" Kyle told him wiping the blood off his fists.

" She's the only person you've been with that we've bonded with too. You know she was coming to the bar every Thursday and we would go out for meals, movies the list goes on" Tim reminded him.

" You guys can still have that if she lets you" Sam replied.

" And what are you going to do about this?" Tim asked.

" I'm leaving her. She doesn't deserve this life. She never did. But doing what I did was beyond out of line. She deserves to be kept safe and out of harm's way" he told the boys.

" Good do something decent for once in your life, fucking idiot" Kyle said as he left the office.

Several hours later Sam picked Casey up from work.

" Oh my god what happened to your face?" she asked as soon as she saw him.

" It happens" was all he said to her.

" What did you want to do tonight?" she asked as she got into his car.

Sam didn't respond he kept driving. They finally arrived at her apartment and they walked in together.

" Do you want to take a shower with me?" she asked him as she gently wrapped her arms around his neck.

" No" he said sliding her hands down.

" Sam you're scaring me what's wrong?" she asked him looking at him very concerned.

" Sit down" he said as he took a seat on the couch.

She slowly sat down beside him.

" Last night was one of the worst things I've ever done. I still don't know why I did it" he was saying as she cut him off.

" It's fine I forgive you" she told him.

" Please let me finish. It isn't right or forgivable. The point of being with someone is to be kept safe and not to be hurt by them. I broke that rule" he said as he took a deep breath.

" The only right way to fix this, is to end this. You deserve someone that isn't going to hurt you, and can actually keep you safe" he told her as he looked at her.

" No Sam it's fine. Honestly" she said as she started to cry.

Sam reached over and wiped away a tear " It isn't fine. You deserve someone so much better then me" he told her gently grabbing her hand.

" There's nobody I would rather be with" she told him as she kept crying.

" You say that now because you haven't met him" he told her.

" Please don't do this. I'm falling for you" she told him.

" You're falling for me?" he asked her and she nodded.

He sighed " This is even more reason I need to end it. Being in love with me isn't good for you, it never was" he told her.

" How many times do I have to say I forgive you?" she asked him as she started crying harder.

" I can forgive anything" she told him.

"Do you ever find it odd we don't talk about your family, or where you went to school, your hobbies and those things?' he asked her and she shook her head wiping tears.

" It's because I already know these things. That night I saved you I had my boys do a back ground check on you, to make sure you wern't a threat that needed to be taken care of" he told her as she just looked at him confused.

" I know you scored a 1070 on your SAT'S, your mom and dad are still married, you have three older sisters and a younger brother. Katey, Anna, Megan and Jackson. Your on and off again high school boyfriend was a loser that cheated on you several times and used to beat you. He beat you so badly once it landed you in the hospital where you found out you were pregnant and miscarried. Your family never stood up for you with the abuse" he was saying when she stopped him.

" How fucking dare you" was all she said.

" How dare you dig into my past like that, you had no right" she told him through gritted teeth.

" In my mind I did. So not only did I hurt you, I went through your private and most intimate details of your past. And this is why I am no good for you, don't you understand?" he asked her.

Casey just stared at him for a minute " You're right I do deserve much better then you, I feel like such an idiot thinking I could love someone like you. And the fact I was willing to forgive what you did last night" she said as she started crying again.

" You're not an idiot you're fantastic, the right guy will show you that" he told her as she pulled her hand away.

She stood up from the couch " I want you to leave" she told him as she wiped tears.

He nodded and stood up and headed to the door.

" Leave the key Sam, you won't be needing it" she told him as he pulled the key off and placed it on the kitchen table.

Without another word Sam left and closed the door behind him. That was the hardest thing he ever had to do. Not only did he hurt her, but he had just broken her heart. She deserved better though, truly. He hoped she would be able to find it one day.

Sam sighed and drove to the park where his gang always did drug deals. One of the younger guys was working.

" Everything ok?" he asked him.

" Yeah, head home early tonight you need a break" he told him and the kid nodded and walked to his car before handing Sam the suitcase full of drugs.

About thirty minutes later a woman came by, already stoned out of her mind looking for coke.

" How much do you have today?" she asked him.

" I'll make you a deal, you can have as much coke as you want for free on one condition" he told her and of course she nodded and was down.

"Have sex with me right now, as many times as I want" he told her.

" Of course" she said without hesitating and got on her knees giving him a blowjob.

He grabbed onto her hair and started moaning "fuck Casey" he said out of reflex.

She stopped sucking and looked up at him " I'm Kim" she told him.

" You think I actually care what your fucking name is?" he asked her and she just grinned.

" God you're so hot" she said going back to sucking him.

" Get down doggy style in the dirt with your face down" he ordered and she did it.

He instantly slammed inside of her and started fucking her. She was moaning and was already very wet. Sam was going to get Casey out of his mind no matter how many women he had to fuck. He just had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?