Falling From Grace

Just ***ing Call Me Yoko

{Katrina aka Kat's POV}

The tension is so goddamn thick as I stare down now between Matt and Zack in the middle of the hallway. Of course I didn't really give a fuck that he was still fooling around with that slut because we all knew who really mattered in the end, me. But the fact that Matt was still going above and beyond to tear us apart clearly showed that he was still deeply involved with me as well. " Look I don't give a fuck if you fucked her the same damn day I came over because I fucking love you, Zacky. I love you so goddamn much that it's quite frankly a bit sickening. And as for you Matt I'm so goddamn tired of you trying to destroy what me and Zee have going for us, you really need to get a fucking life instead of worrying about ours. You're supposed to be this big and bad fucking rockstar but in reality you're just this fucking asshole who finds the pleasure in making everyone around you miserable. Maybe I never should have gotten so damn close to you but for fucks sake I thought you could handle yourself better than this. Maybe I should have just ran away and kept far the fuck away after you basically raped me in the closet at the Berry's party. Or did you think that I was just going to keep that water under the bridge? Because I'm not anymore Matt, I'm through hiding anything anymore. We fucked, a few times more than I'd like to admit, but the entire idea of us ever being a couple is never going to happen. I am in love with Zacky and that's it. You need to get the fuck over yourself and leave me the fuck alone. I'm grateful that you helped motivate me after everything to get my shit together but that's it, there's nothing else that I fucking have the need to want from you." Absolute dead fucking silence quickly fills the room so fast you could hear a pin drop once I finish going off. Matt doesn't say anything else as he retreats back to his room with a slam of the door but the expression on his face had said it all. I was half expecting him to try and somehow make this all my fault he was being psycho but he didn't, nor did Zack say one goddamn thing either.

I gaze over at Zee who is also just standing there with a subtle look on his face. "So now that that's out of the fucking way, are you going to say anything or just keep standing there?" He blinks back a few times before finally letting out an exhausted sigh. "Fuck, I didn't think I needed to say anything after all of that. But whatever, you said what you had to say and I can't fucking believe what the fuck just happened. Why didn't you tell me what happened that night? That's when I found you in the fucking bathroom with your clothes torn off, wasn't it?" I nod. "Jesus fucking Christ Kat." Yeah, you're telling me. Completely forgetting that Brian was there too this entire time, I jump slightly when he clears his throat rather exaggeratedly. "SO that went well huh guys? And I thought that when I woke up this morning it was just going to be another boring and mundane Friday. Glad I was wrong huh? Anyway, Kat, I hope you got the answers you were looking for as the same for you Zee. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go back to sleep and try to forget that this all just happened at-9AM." SHIT! I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL! I mentally smack myself as I rush into Zack's bedroom and gather my shit together and hustle to get dressed in yesterdays clothes as I had completely forgotten to go home last night. "Woah easy there, where's the fire?" I shoot a sideways glare as I try to put on my shoes but end up falling over in the process with a loud thump. "Fuck." I grumble as he helps me to my feet with a slight chuckle. "I'm late for school and I have a test in English today! Can you please drop me off? I'm sorry babe but I can't miss and I totally fuckin forgot." He leans down to help tie my shoes before giving me a light peck on the lips once he stands back up. "Sure thing babe, we'll be there in no time." My fingers fly across the keypad as I text Zena about why I was running late.

KitKat: OMG Z- I completely forgot we had class! shit went so insane and I lost track of time! I'm sorry!
ZenaBear: Gross, I don't need to know that your sex life got in the way again, I just barely finished the test, it was super easy btw.
KitKat: FYI that wasn't why I'm late! Matt pulled some crazy shit this morning, we'll talk more as soon as I get there.
ZenaBear: Great, I can't hardly wait -_-*


The drive to my school was pleasantly silent, I was extremely relieved some that Zack didn't bring up any of the shit that went on with Matt especially when I had blurted out about the whole rape scenario either. I mean I'm surprised myself that I didn't even beat him to a bloody pulp after he pulled this shit. But obviously this wasn't over, not by a damn longshot. Pretty soon the rest of the guys were gonna know what happened, there was no doubt about it. I only hoped that Matt didn't do something incredibly stupid like I had a feeling he would and drag this out longer. We were done, everything about us was finished and I clearly had chosen Zack. "So I'll see you after yeah? Maybe we can go out and actually have a real date this time? No bullshit, no drama, just me and you. No Chinese neither since I know I fucked that up last time. But for real, I'm gonna make it up to you Kat." I smile wide, kissing him happily. "Sure thing babe, that sounds like a good plan. I'll just need to go home and actually get ready then, so I'll call you once I'm done. I-I lo- I'll see you." My mind was growing foggy as those words almost escaped past my lips. Sure, a couple of days ago when we were making up at his parents house he told me he was falling in love with me but the actual three letter phrase hadn't been said by either of us yet. Not that I didn't feel that way about him because goddamn, I really do, but I didn't want to feel like things were going to be rushed between us simply due to the fact that we took that next step. Thankfully it wasn't a moment too soon that the bell rang for break as I headed into the office to get my late slip and hopefully catch up with Zena. I'm instantly greeted by her presence the moment I stepped out into the quad. "Well look what the cat dragged in." I scoff, shaking my head. "I've had a shitty morning, don't start please."

We take our seats at our usual bench as I start to babble on and on about the events that occurred after last night with almost getting arrested. "I hate to say it but come on, it's Matt we're talking about, he literally brought my brother's nasty ass sidepiece when he knew damn well that you were gonna be there. But did he really, you know....do that to you?" I shrug. I guess? I don't know what else to really say about it. I mean I was fucked up on drugs and he knew it, so clearly it wasn't consensual. "I mean I guess so but at the same time we were fliting back and forth and whatever else but look I don't wanna think about that shit anymore. I just wanna get through the rest of this day, ace my English test, and go out on a real date with Zee tonight." She wiggles her eyebrows and makes cooing noises. "Shut up, I'm not the one who left with Johnny last night! Speaking of which, how was it with lover boy? Did you see his little dick yet?" Her face immediately drains of all color as she then proceeds to shove me, almost making me lose my balance. I can't help but to laugh loudly at her embarrassment. "Oh my God! You did! Ewwww! Zena and Johnny sitting in a tree! F-u-c-k-i-n-g!" I sang much to the discontent of her and everyone else around us, including the school vice principal that I had no idea was standing not too far away from us. "Miss Daniels! Watch your language! Or else it'll be detention afterschool!" Shit, that was a close one. Now it's Zena's turn to laugh at my expense which I flip her off smugly to just as the bell rings. "Whatever, I got a fucking test to take. See you at lunch hoe!" And with that we part ways as I try my best to prepare myself for the last few hours ahead, thinking mostly about what the hell I was going to wear on my date tonight.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by rather smooth as I indeed did ace my test and had gotten free snacks at lunch from the student store thanks to Zena using her womanly charms on the ASB president. Now it was time to head back to my house and get ready for my date night that I was positive would be perfect. I must have spoken too fuckin soon though, because the minute I had walked in through the front door was I bombarded with my things being shoved into garbage bags. "What the fuck are you doing with my shit?!" I race to grab my trinkets out of my "aunt's" hands as she proceeds to yank them back from me and toss them into a bag. "What does it look like we're doing, Katrina? We're moving you out. You're going to be staying with a cousin on your Mother's side. You're never home and don't take any responsibility in helping us with any sort of bills or rent, so you're out of here. Buts seeing as you're still a minor and you're not emancipated, we can't just kick you out. So hence why you're being sent off to someone else who can deal with your bullshit." I don't bother listening to anything else I as snatch the bags from their hands and go upstairs into my own room to collect the rest of my belongings that I didn't need them to touch. So much for my awesome date with Zack. "Shit." Speak of the devil, my phone rings loudly as his name pops up on the caller ID screen. I answer with a defeated sigh and try my best not to cry into the phone. "Kat, babe, are you alright? What's wrong?" I hesitate greatly until eventually spilling my entire guts out, saying that I was in the process of being kicked out. "Fuck, don't worry, I'll be there in fifteen minutes to get you. Jimmy just called, I wasn't gonna tell you this especially now since all this shit is going on but Matt called everyone, he's trying to breakup the band."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, not so sweet, hopefully to the point! I've been dealing with so much lately I'm not even sure I know what to write anymore but never fear my dear readers! I'm doing my best so please bare with me! I love you all! xo