Death, Love and Family

Chapter 4 More Then Just Good Friends

Six months later
I stirred from my sleep and opened my eyes slowly. I found myself staring at a bare tattooed chest, which caused me to smile. I kissed his chest causing him to stir and open his eyes. He looked down at me and asked "What are you doing awake before 7?"

I giggled and said "I don't know I just am got a problem with that?"

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and kissed my lips saying "Not at all!"

I smiled into the kiss and said "Not now Matt, the guys are gonna be here in a bit to pick you up and you still have to get ready!"

He sighed and kissed me again before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He shook his head before grabbing a pair of boxers and pulling them on. I smiled and layed back down making sure the sheet was covering me. Knowing Matt if he even saw a bit of skin it'd be all over. Matt walked over to his dresser and pulled out a clean pair of clothes before walking back over to me.

He sat down on the bed next to me and leaned over to kiss my forehead "I'm gonna go take a shower........care to join me?"

I smirked and thought for a minute "Mmm no I think I'm just gonna go back to sleep and take one later!"

He sighed and said "Alright, I'll wake you up before I leave then?"

I nodded then smiled and said "Now go take a shower stinky you smell like sex!"

He laughed and said "So do you hun, so do you!" He gave me one last kiss before standing up and walking to the shower.

I settled back into the bed and started at nothing just thinking about my life. A year and six months ago my best friend was killed and now I'm sleeping with her widowed husband who is also one of my best friends and I know I'm slowly but surely falling in love with him.

Oh my god, I'm falling in love with Matt was my last tought before I fell back to sleep.

I drempt about Val and what she would think about me and Matt. To my surprise she was glad he was with me, she told me that she knew it was going to happen and that I should just embrace it and embrace the fact that I'm falling in love with him. Then she said something that told me I was really dreaming.................she told me...........................that he loved me back in the same way that I loved him. I knew it was impossible...................wasn't it...........................She was his true love his soul mate....................god dosen't make two soul mates for one person dose he?............................ What if he knew that your first soul mate wasn't going to be with you for that long dose he make another soul mate for you? I have no clue I just started to confuse myself the more I thought about it so I just stopped thinking about it.

I was awoken and hour later but Matt gently shaking my shoulder. I looked up at him and asked "Are the guys here?"

He nodded and said "We're leaveing for the studio in a few minutes, I'll be home late. Are you gonna be ok here all by yourself for the day?"

I nodded and said "Yeah I got some stuff I need to do around the house anyways. How late are you gonna be?"

He shrugged and sighed "I don't know hopefully I'll be home by one in the morning cause I need to get up early tomorrow too and you're comming with tomorrow too."

I sat up holding the sheet against me to cover myself I nestled my head in the crook of his neck as he wrapped his strong arms around me rubbing my bare back gently. "Shads come on we gotta head out now!" We heard Brian yell from down stairs.

Matt pulled back a little bit and kissed me deeply before pulling back and whispering against my lips "I'll be back tonight I promise," He kissed me again before saying the three words that had so many different meanings between us, "I love you."

I froze for a minute before I regained my composure and pecked him on the cheek. I said "I love you too hun now go before Brian has a hissy fit!"

He laughed but complied and pulled away walking out the door not looking back at me like he usually did. Did he really meant that he loved me or did he mean it as a friend? I asked myself.

Niki he's falling in love with you, I should know he fell in love with me once too. He really loves you and he's confused by his feelings right now. Just give him a bit to figure it out in his head thats all he needs, is to figure it out for himself. I heard the soothing voice of Val whispering in my ear once again.

I smiled then laid back down falling asleep once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys sorry about the wait so yeah tell me what yo think!???