Death, Love and Family

Chapter 7: Leaving For Tour

I woke up on the day Matt was leaving for tour feeling sick again, I've been feeling sick for the past week. I just groaned and rolled over to look at the time. It was 4:30 in the morning. Matt walked in from the bathroom having gotten up early so he could get ready on time for the bus to come pick the guys up. He came over to the bed and sat down beside meand rubbed my back "Still not feelin good huh?"

I nodded "Yeah but I'll be fine you just get ready the guys are going to be here soon."

He sighed and kissed my forehead saying "I don't want to leave you here alone while your sick Nik. Let me call Sara and have Brian bring her over."

I shook my head "No Matt I'm fine I swear don't wake up Sara it's too early."

He cupped my cheek in his hand and said "Please let me call her Niki it will make me feel better if I know your not alone!"

I sighed and said "Fine call her but don't come crying to me when she starts bitching at you for waking her up!"

He chuckled and said "I won't babe just get some sleep I'll call you when we get to the first stop."

I sighed and sat up wrapping my arms around him tightly fighting back the nausa and tears. He hugged me back tighly and kissed me gently. "I'm gonna miss you." I whispered.

He kissed me once more and said "I'm gonna miss you too Nik. I love you."

I smiled and pecked his lips "I love you too Matt."

He got up and walked out to call Brian and tell him to bring over Sara. He came back and layed down with me untill the guys and Sara showed up.

Matt's P.O.V.

I really didn't want to leave Niki she hasn't been feeling well for the past week. I have woken up to her throwing up almost every morning and she has been sleeping all day lately, but the guys eventually dragged me out telling me that Sara would take care of her.

I sat on the bus just staring at my phone hoping Sara or Niki would call to let me know she was alright. Jimmy walked back from the bunk area and said "Matt man Sara will call if anything happens and besides Nikis a strong chick she'll be better in a few days!"

I sighed and shook my head before I looked up at him "I know dude but I care about her and I hate it when she's sick and I'm not there to look after her. I did the same thing with Val and even her before the accident you do the same thing with Leana too so you can't say anything."

Jimmy chuckled and said "Alright I won't, but dude seriously quit staring at your phone!"

I laughed as well. I had to admit it was sort of crazy for me to be staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. I put it back in my pocket then walked to my unk to get some sleep before the guys dragged me out to a bar for the start of a new tour.

But for some reason I couldn't get to sleep, there was something about Niki that I kept thinking about she wasn't feeling well but it only seemed to be in the mornings sometimes in the afternoon but she was never feeling sick at night, I don't know what she's got and it's staring to bug me.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what yall think!!!!????