Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Glitter

Norman's P.O.V.

"You are sooooo drunk..." I chuckled as Dani danced around my living room, singing loudly to the beautiful people blaring from her phone. She had stripped out of her pants and shirt, falling twice when she ripped off her shoes.

"Oh my God babe! I know him!" She squealed, pointing at the singer as I nodded. "I'm so calling him!" The music stopped abruptly as she closed YouTube, took a shot and began the FaceTime.

"Babe... its like four in the morn...." I stopped, suprised when he answered, half naked himself- standing in what looked like his kitchen.

"Hey! Whats up ya fucking trainwreck?!" His loud voice took up the silence as she squealed a hello in reply. "Babygirl... you look rough. What happened?" He asked with a frown and she sighed deeply, grabbing her phone and sitting on the sofa beside me, keeping me off camera.

"Some bitch talked shit about your neice... so I went after her." She said quietly, holding up her very swollen fist.

"She deserved it. Fuck her..." he quickly consoled her, I watched in awe as her face softened from anger to sadness. "On another note... I'm seeing someone." She added, looking up at me and smiling.

"Wait a minute love.... you didn't tell me about Mark till you were pregnant."

"Well....." she paused, covering her mouth from me, drunkenly trying to whisper without me listening; "I never loved Mark."

"Lets be honest..... you never liked him much either." He added with a smirk. "So... whose the guy?"

"Ummm.... you're gonna be mad at me...." she chuckled as I shrugged, taking her phone to say hello as she howled in laughter.

"Hey. Norman Reedus." I said into the screen as his eyes grew wide and he choked on the bottle he was sipping from.

"Brian. Nice to fucking meet you man." He boasted.

"Hes making...." Dani took the phone back so she was in the camera, pulling me to her. "He's making me smile... like... all the time. And the sex!!!!" I cut her off, kissing her full lips before she gave away my secrets.

"Imma go kitten. Call me when your sober. Nice meeting you!" Brian hollared, disconnecting the call as she dropped the phone, our kiss deepening.

We were naked quick as I laid her down on the sofa, using her panties to gag her as I held her wrists together above her head with one hand, pulling her body to mine holding her hip in place with the other. She stretched her neck out as I bit her skin, feeling her orgasm pulsing around my cock as her muffled cry let me know she was enjoying the moment. Our eyes locked as my own orgasm built- pushing deeper into as we both experienced bliss at the same time, moments later.

As the pleasure wave calmed i slowly let my grip go on her skin, kissing her softly and holding he gently. I ran my fingers over her body as she shuddered- kissing her lips as I removed the gag. I laid beside her as she nestled into me and I listened to her breathe.

"He didn't mean to ya know? He umm... he was so depressed and suicidal for so long. He would lose track of time. Forget he went to the store and buy the same thing twice. They had him on psych meds. In hospitals. He was a heavy drug user. He wrote the note. Left to take her to her friends house. I think he meant to do it after. Maybe he forgot. How do you consciously drive your car at one hundred and fifty miles and hour into a brick wall with your child in the back? I don't think he meant to take her too. Maybe she fell asleep. He forgot. I dont know." Danielle sat up, looking at my face, her eyes staring into my soul as she shook her head. "That bitch reads one tabloid article and thinks she knows what happened. I don't even know. I was on tour. I wasn't even home. But the note doesn't mention her. So I have to believe.... I have to...." she bit her lip, a single tear dropping down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I whispered as she nodded her head.

"It happened. But for her to..... for her....." she sat up, reaching over me and grabbing the cigarettes, lighting on and holding it so I could have a drag, "I should of killed her. I would of...."

"Good thing i was there."

"You know what scares me more that how much I like you?" She asked as I shook my head. "How much its gonna hurt when you leave. You are the first guy I have liked in..... well.... forever."

"I'm stuck in the same line of thinking..... just so you know. I told you babe... I don't date. I don't have a girlfriend. A romantic attachment. To anyone. I'm a lone wolf."

"Even the lone wolf needs a mate..." she whispered, kissing my lips.

"Only if you're my mate..." I told her, holding her tight, fearing she would disappear.

********************************************************

I woke up at six to my alarm, cursing the sun for rising. I could smell coffee and heard Dani singing along to Pink Floyd. I pulled myself off the sofa, pulling on my jeans and walking into the kitchen and smiling at this girl that I'm desperately falling in love with while she finished the dishes. She had wet hair from a shower and smelled so good I wanted to repeat last night- immediately.

"Good morning Mr. Reedus." She smiled, handing me a cup of coffee. "I showered, did some laundry and cleaned up the house. We gotta leave in a few to be on set by seven- but I am gonna go smoke a cigarette if you wanna join me." She kissed my cheek and smiled again, heading outside as I followed her.

"Morning babe." I responded, lighting us both a cigarette and sitting back into the chair, admiring her beauty. She had a soft pink hoodie on and black jeans, no makeup and still.... stunning.

"I couldn't sleep so.... I was productive." She told me, shrugging her shoulders. "Greg called.... umm... asked me if I wanted an apartment or if I was continuing my current arrangements. I didn't want to give him an answer without talking to you."

My chest felt heavy, like my heart was going to explode as she mentioned leaving. The thought of having this.... then her just being gone. I shook my head- unable to use words to say how I was feeling. "I uhh.... no." I finally mustered and she nodded, holding my hand. "Please.... don't leave...."

"I don't want to. I just have never been one to.... ya know.... push myself on anyone. I would never just decide we are living together..." It was then that I figured it out. She was so much less confident today, so raw. She let me in and she was afraid of how I would feel in the morning.

"Will you move in with me?" I asked her and her eyes shined, a smile instantly on her face. "I'll get you a key and give you the codes. You aren't a guest. I want you here. I need you here." I choked out- realizing, like her, I was baring my open heart as well.

"I dunno.... I mean.... what if Andy leaves his wife? He loves me.." she quickly replied with a smirk. Obviously trying to make light of our serious conversation.

"I love you." I told her, her face now serious- almost afraid.

"You..... you what?" She asked, her hand trembling under mine.

"I love you. So stay. Be my girlfriend... as middle school as that sounds."

"Fuck Norm....." she gasped, her face unreadable. "I fucking love you too." She choked out, a smile forming on her lips once again.