Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Dinner and a Show

Lauren and I were seated at the best table in the resturant- the alcohol flowing as we picked at our meals and talked about the shooting, work, Norm and my weekend in New York.

"Bondage ropes huh?" She smirked as we ordered another round of shots and our third bottle of wine. "To be completely honest I never took him for the kinky type. I always assumed it was other shortcomings or just... really terrible sex." She blushed, obviously she had given this some serious thought.

"Well... Laur.... I can assure you all of his muscles are very impressive. Our first time was basic vanilla sex- but I was happy to expand his world view. He likes multiple lessons... a night." I smirked as she dropped her fork with a loud bang against the plate- her mouth wide with suprise and excitement.

"I kinda fucking hate you right now. I'm not even kidding." She mumbled as she took two more shots- ordering four more and encouraged me to catch up by shoving mine in my face. "We used to flirt aimlessly. But.. ya know... he is a charmer. Melissa tried once but he let her down. Said he doesn't mix business and pleasure."

"And then I appeared " I smirked. "Suck it Melissa.." I laughed, taking my shots.

"Hence why the females all hate you. Myself included now." She joked.

"Ma'am" The waiter said uncomfortably as he stood beside us and we both laughed. "We closed a half hour ago."

We finished our shots- discarded dinner and paid the bill, stumbling outside and laughing as we tripped over the sidewalk step. I was dizzy as hell and extremely drunk- and Lauren had the bright idea to take a cab here so we were all alone. I quickly called Norm and after laughing he agreed to help and twenty minutes later pulled up in the truck. Once in the truck Lauren pulled the bottle of wine back out and we began taking turns while Norm smoked, smirking at us as we went back to Lauren's to drop her off.

"Norm come inside. There might be a serial killer behind my sofa!" She persisted and he agreed, laughing as we barely made it inside her apartment. He looked around- turning on lights and checking closets while she made mixed drinks. "One for the road?" She asked, handing it to him. "Come on.. we don't gotta work tomorrow." He nodded, taking it and sitting on the sofa while I sat on the floor against the wall- completely wasted.

Lauren came in the living room pulling off her dress, revealing her black bra and panties, sitting down beside Norm and toasting to their career. "Come here baby." He beckoned me too him and I nodded, crawling over and pulling myself up on the soft fabric, putting my arm around his stomach and my head on his chest. "I take it you guys had fun tonight?"

"Yeah it was an earth shattering adventure." Lauren winked at me and I laughed, knowing at that moment, what she was trying to do. I was way to drunk to even consider how I felt about it. I decided to just let it play out. "So... Norm... can I ask you something personal?" I sat up, taking a sip of my drink and waited for her to make her move.

"Sure... ask me." He shrugged, sipping his own glass. His eyes went wide as Lauren put a hand on his upper thigh, looking at me and then at her.

"Why did we never hook up? We flirted a lot... but..." she squeezed his leg and raised an eyebrow at him, gaging his reaction. "You never even tried to kiss me. I have always wanted to know if you're a good kisser."

Norm didn't say a word. Just looked at me and finished his glass in one gulp. His face was red and I wanted to save him but I didnt know how. Lauren was too drunk and too determined to give up- she had gone too far.

Poor guy.

"Dani. Do you think I'm kissable? Would you kiss me?" She asked me and it was my turn to drink as I looked at Norm- equally suprised by where this was going. Never being one to shy away from a challenge I shrugged, put my glass down and leaned over Norm, pulling Lauren to me and kissed her passionately, my tounge dancing with hers for several seconds and my hand on her throat, my nails slightly in her skin. When I let go she was out of breath. I looked at Norm- and I got my answer. He pulled me down, kissing me deeply, his hand running along my body with expert skill. When the kiss broke both Lauren and Norman looked at me and I guided her to him, kissing his neck and rubbing on her body while they made out for several minutes.

When they broke away clothes just started coming off and there was no stopping it. Norm stripped me naked, taking over like I taught him to do and pulled Lauren's face down in between my legs as she licked my clit over and over while he entered her from behind- pulling her hair to keep her pleasing me. She screamed over and over as we all came at the same time.

After, he went to go clean up and she just sat there, tears in her eyes while breathing deeply.

"Listen... that was...." she smirked. "You lucky bitch."

Norm and I left a few minutes later, smoking cigarettes as we rode back in silence. I didn't know how he was feeling about all that or what to say- it was just kind of something that happened. It was hot- but it left me wanting more, a more that only he could give me. He seemed deep in thought and it made me wonder if this was something that would change us. I was honestly, a little worried.

We pulled up to the house and he turned off the engine, clearing his throat.

"Go inside, get naked and get the ropes." He said coldly and I almost got off right then.

"And if I dont?" I asked and he scoffed, his eyes finally meeting mine.

"Try me." He smirked, and I almost came again.

I went upstairs, got naked and laid the ropes out for him. He spent a great deal of time tying me up like I showed him- being gentle with my right side still. His hand went around my neck as he kissed me deeply, throwing me forward and entering me from behind, pulling on the rope that was attached to my neck as I convulsed deep organsms over abd over while he pleased me, pulling me against him and biting my neck as he got off.

*********************************************

Both showered and relaxing in bed, snuggled up to each other all I could feel from him was love b the worry I had on the ride home had not vanished like I had hoped.

"Are we okay?" I asked quietly and he nodded.

"Was that planned?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I was just as suprised as you. Then I figured... the hell with it. Could be fun." I smiled as he shrugged.

"Seeing her pleasing you was hot. But there was no connection. Makes sex just sex. What we do... shit's fucking magical." He smirked, kissing my lips.

"We fight bears." I joked as he chuckled.

"Fucking Andy told me you said that in a tent full of people."

"Only he knows what it meant!" I exclaimed

"Well, I was kinda rough so next time I guess you fought a bear and a snake.." he winced as he ran his fingers over the deep bruise on my neck from his bite and rope burns below it.

"I'll just say I got attacked by a zombie."