Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Neegan

I stood on location and watched them film. It seemed like every single person who worked on this show was standing around- we all held our breath as Maggie cried, the bloodied corpse of Glenn lying in the gravel. Greg and I did such an amazing job with this death scene it got to me a few times in the last few days.

"Cut! That's a wrap for season six everyone!" Rob shouted as everyone cheered. "I will see you all tonight at Joe's for our end of the season celebration. Food and Drinks are on the house we rented the whole damn thing. Go crazy- its on AMCs dime!" Everyone cheered again as people started moving. Production had another week or two to tear down old sets and get everything in order. Greg insisted we get everything done this week so we could actually leave set when we are supposed to.

Norm came up to me and hugged me for several minutes, I could feel his body shaking from the scene. Lauren was still crying- this time hugging Steven because this would be the last time he ever set foot on the set. Michael, who played Abraham, made a quick speech about how we were challenged to out drink him tonight.

"Can we go home?" Norm asked me quietly and I nodded. "I just gotta get out of here."

"Lets go." I told him, holding his hand and walking to my car as I turned it on and drove us home.

We had spent the last three weeks working almost around the clock. Late night shoots right into early morning shoots but it was offically all done. Norm and I had maybe two days off in the past weeks but we were doing good. Both a little snippy there at the end but twenty fifteen hour days in a row does that to a person.

Once we got to the house we made love from the doorway to the kitchen, living room, shower, and finally bedroom. Our emotions heightened had been great for the sex. It was all touching and kissing and rubbing and.... it was sex I had never had before in my entire life. Finally exhausted we held each other close till we fell asleep.

*******************************************

Norm and I arrived at the bar almost two hours late- missing a great deal of the cast and crew who had come and left- but we got a solid five hour nap in. Norm wore a Nirvana t-shirt and jeans and I wore a black hoodie and shorts. Andy immediately gave us shit about being late but we both shrugged as we sat down.

"What ya drinking?" Rob asked Norm as he stood up, headed to the bar.

"Yes." He replied, smirking.

"I know just what to order you. Danielle?"

"Yes?" I asked and he chuckled, walking away.

"Hey Dani- come see me tomorrow. I have your season seven contract to sign." Greg told me and I nodded. "Gotta nab you before someone else does."

"Supernatural wants me back..... but I love this job and hate Canada." I told him with a chuckle.

"I knew i fucking knew you from somewhere!" Jeff, who plays Neegan, exclaimed- banging his hand on the table. "How is Jensen doing? Still talk to him?"

"Occasionally. I freelance on any episode that calls for my advanced skill set." I told him with a smirk. "Hes good. Two kids. Happy."

Norm put an arm around me, kissing my cheek as I talked. Lauren watched us from across the table but said nothing. I had been keeping my eye on her since that night at her house. She never brought it up and we still hung out-:but I was careful when discussing my love life with her. At least for a while.

A few hours in and definitely hammered Norm and I went out to smoke. He was still in a pretty quiet mood from filming and didn't say much to anyone but Andy and I. Just sat quietly and took it all in.

"Everybody's pretty much trickled out." He commented as more people left- leaving just Andy, Greg, Kevin and his husband Dave hanging out. Michael was also still inside- but fast asleep in a booth. "Wanna stay or head home?" He asked with a yawn as I smirked, following his yawn with my own.

"I'm dead on my feet." I told him. "And we have strawberries and cool whip in the fridge." I added as he chuckled.

"At least we have four days before we have to go anywhere or do anything." He shrugged. "We can stay in bed the whole time."

"But babe... in three weeks I'm going to Finland for a week and you are going to LA." I whined.

"I know." He frowned.

When I took the job in Finland I didn't have this yet. I didn't have a life I wanted to continue. I didn't have Norman. We had spent every night since we met together- even in a hospital room. It was literally going to kill me to be away from him. He had to film some TWD promos for the fall as well as meet with his book publisher so he couldn't come along- not that I would ask him to follow me.

"But in four days we are driving to New York. Helena says we can have Ming for a week. I'm excited." Norm boasted and I nodded, smiling wide.

"And my mom's in court appointed inpatient drug treatment so... I can have Nina over if that's okay with you." I asked as he nodded.

"Absolutely babe."