Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Time After Time

My phone rang, pulling me out of my slumber. I reached over the warm body snoring beside me and grabbed my phone off the nightstand- answering it without screening the call.

"Hello?" I croaked out and a voice on the other end chuckled happily.

"Oh you sound like you were up late last night..." the voice said, causing me to pull my phone from my ear and see who it was.

"Hey Greg." I said, a little less like death and he chuckled again.

"Hey Dani. Listen... you free for a couple months? My head makeup girl just quit and your the best I know. I need you." He pleaded and I frowned- looking at the random female sleeping in my bed- Brian asleep on the other side. Mental note- no more drugs with this guy. I dont remember a damn thing about halfway thru the show. "Dani? You there? I really need you hon. Come on..
I'll make it worth your while."

"Oh yeah? How so...?" I asked and he groaned.

"You fly out today and sign a contract for the rest of this season ill give you a ten percent bonus to your pay. Come on... I'm begging ya.."

"Alright. Alright. Book me a flight and email me the details... I guess I'm headed to Georgia." I replied and I heard him cheer.

"You're a lifesaver. Seriously." He declared and I nodded.

"Yeah... yeah..." I replied, terminating the call.

I got up, grabbing my duffle and throwing all my summer clothes inside, some jeans, a few hoodies and a few pairs of sandals and boots. I took a quick shower, thankful I didnt see any evidence of fornication. The last thing I needed was a sleezy one night stand. I did my makeup, got dressed in a tank top, hoodie and jeans and made sure I had my purse, makeup kit and duffel ready to go within the hour. My phone went off- as if on que.

"Ms Starr, this is your driver. Im at your home location to transport you to the airport." I agreed and hung up. Walking into my bedroom, sighing at the sight of Brian getting orally pleasured in my bed by the unknown stranger.

"Hey umm.... im leaving for a new job. Lock up. Ok?" I asked and they both nodded. "We didnt... you and I or... her and i....." my voice trailed as he laughed, shaking his head.

"We fucked in your bed then fell asleep. I guess you crawled in later. But no...... you're like my sister...." he said, almost insulted and I laughed. "Enjoy working... you workaholic!" He shouted as I turned and left, smirking to myself.