Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

No Privacy

Norman and I were asleep, wrapped in each other's arms when Mingus began knocking on the door- quietly at first and then louder and louder.

"Dad. Dad. Danielle. Dad!" He yelled as we both groaned. The room was dark- we had slept thru the day but the ring on my finger made me smile as I felt it with my thumb. This marriage would be different. This marriage would be filled with love. Trust. Laughter. Kids. "Dad!" Mingus said loudly as Norm groaned, kissing my lips softly before pulling himself out of bed, unlocking the door and opening it while I sat up in bed, quickly pulling Norms shirt over my naked breasts.

"The fire Ming. Where is it?" He asked and Ming laughed, handing him his laptop. He frowned as he looked at it for a few minutes, cursing under his breath. "We can't have one damn day without some bullshit." He growled, sitting down and handing me the laptop.

Danielle Starr is Pregnant- Norman Reedus to be a dad again. TMZ.com
Norman Reedus, 47, TWD star and girlfriend Danielle Starr, 34, lead singer of In This Moment and famously known as the illegitimate daughter of the late Kurt Cobain, are expecting. Sources turned over photos of Starr buying a pregnancy test (featured below). Sources close to the couple confirm she is indeed pregnant and will be due in summer. The couple met on the set of the show where Starr works as a special effects artist. They have been dating for six months.

"We haven't even told Mingus yet!" I yelled at the computer- looking up as a smirk fell across his lips.

"You're pregnant? It's true?" He asked, Norm nodding.

"Imma go call my publicist.... agent.... manager....." Norm said with a sigh. "Sorry baby."

"It's kind of funny actually." I chuckled, handing Mingus the computer. "It's been eight months. My manager is gonna rally my team- have this down in no time." I shrugged. "God i need a cigarette."

"You're pregnant!" Ming shrieked and I laughed.

"Yeah yeah... I know. Doesn't mean I don't need one."

I went downstairs with Norman and Mingus, telling Ming to order dinner while we went out and made phone calls. I called my manager- telling her, as always, to shut it down which she assured me- they were on it. Then I went thru the four thousand notifications from the past few days- replying to those that were worthy of my time. My phone began ringing and I answered it- an excited Andy on the other end.

"Are we expecting cubs?!" He roared, laughing to himself.

"Hey Andy." I took Norms cigarette and took a long drag, handing it back to him as he frowned at me. "Whats up?"

"Is it true?" He asked again and I smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Oh come on. It's okay. You can tell uncle Andy.. I'll keep your secrets safe. If you let me go hunting wi...."

"Eww." I took the phone away from my ear, shaking my head. "Andrew Lincoln is seriously disturbed." I muttered, handing Norm the phone as I took another drag of his cigarette while he gave his friend hell.

Comic-Con was next week and that meant I was getting paid to go hang out with everyone in San Diego for three days. I was excited and was hoping to wait to reveal I was pregnant to them in person- after I went to the doctors this week.

"He's a fucking nut." Norm muttered, kissing my cheek and taking his cigarette back. "You quitting? After we go to the doctors?"

"Yeah... I just.... I'm trying." He nodded, kissing me again. "What the fuck are we gonna do with a damn baby?" I asked, Norman laughing.

"Well... we can start an underground fight club when she becomes a toddler. Give her steroids from birth. Teach her how to ride a little bike. Quit our jobs and live off of her success."

"What. The. Fuck." I asked in disbelief, looking at him as he shrugged, his face serious as hell. "There isn't words...."

"We can call her Dixie RoadRage. Get her biker tats. Pericings."

"No." I replied as he smacked the table in excitement.

"And she can have badass entrance music like a dubstep version of the Cailiou theme song!" I sat there, bewildered and frowning as he busted out laughing, holding his side and smirking at me.

"Given this some thought, have you?" I asked and he nodded. "I meant like.... what are we gonna do?"

"Name her Ella. She will be beautiful like her mom, smart like her dad and fearless like her big brother." He smirked again, kissing my lips and putting a hand on my belly softly. "We can put a playpen in the makeup trailer- take naps in my trailer. You know everyone on set will pitch in."

"Jes.. Norm. You really have given this thought... haven't you?" I asked seriously and he nodded. "A girl huh?"

"Yeah. A girl. I have always wanted a daughter."

"Hey. Parental. Dinners here." Mingus said from the doorway and disappeared into the house. We ate pizza, fries and wings while watching a movie on Netflix. Our little tribe was perfect- but I knew we could fit a baby into the mix. Norm was right- our friends would support us and help us in any way they could. There was already a baby on set all the time so people were used to the crying and fussing. I didn't even hear it anymore.

We could do this.
Totally.

***********************************************

The exam room was small- faded blue walls and standard posters about placing a baby on its back to sleep and safe haven for those who wish to give up their child. Norm was fidgeting with the take apart female anatomy model, clearly in need of any scenery outside this room. It's been five days since the positive test and I was really excited about being pregnant- excited to marry Norm and put the past behind us.

The doctor walks in, a man in his sixties, holding a laptop and smiling as he shakes our hands. "Well Miss Starr the test was ppsitive- you are pregnant. The nurse said you have an IUD. There are high risks of an etopic pregnancy so I wanna get an ultrasound now. Let's confirm the baby is where it should be, check on the IUD and go from there." I nodded as I assumed the position, closing my eyes as he inserted the wand inside of me.

He stared at the screen for what felt like an eternity, finally clearing his throat and turning it towards us. I could make out the little kidney bean looking thing on the screen as he pointed to it. Very slightly moving its little stick-like arms and legs around. Norm grabbed my hand- both of us in awe.

"See that? Thats your baby. Right in the uterus like we want. Movement looks good- measuring at thirteen weeks." He stabbed the wand around a little inside me and pointed to a T on the screen. "And there is your IUD. Right in the cervix. You are very lucky. We can pull that out now and the risk to mom and baby is extremely minimal. Sound good?" I nodded as I held Norman's hand harder- our biggest worry is the baby would be damaged from the IUD- to know she was safe... it was a relief.

He took the mechanism out, which sucked on so many levels, and then did a second ultrasound confirming we were both okay, printing some pictures and letting us hear the heartbeat. Once the doctor left the room I got dressed, Norm boasting on video chat with his mom- showing her the photos. She was such a sweet lady and I was looking forward to meeting her someday.

"Hey... since we can't have secrets you mind if I post this up?" He asked and I shook my head as I left the room to get blood drawn for testing. He suprised me by wanting to make this slightly public when he tried to keep the crazies out of his private life. My phone lit up like a Christmas tree by the time I got to the car, laughing when I read Norms caption under the photo.

Its offical. In five months me and @DaniStarr are gonna have our own little ass kicker.

The fans were going nuts.