Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Hello Georgia

Norman's P.O.V

Everything was perfect.
Literally everything.

The drive back to Georgia was nothing short of fun- Dani and I taking turns while Ming kept the driver company while the other slept in the back. Gas station burgers and too much junk food- Dani talking about her years touring and how much she misses it. I encouraged her to go back to which she rejoiced. Something about her past seemed quieter- like she was full force moving forward and choosing to be happy.

Comic-Con went off without a hitch. I did five hundred interviews, drank way too much and slept in hallways backstage. Dani and Ming went out and played tourists with zombie makeup so they wouldn't be recognized. She boasted to everyone about our bun in the oven and spent a lot of time with people she knew from other shows that attended.

"Dad, what time are you going to work tomorrow?" Ming asked- pulling me from my thoughts. They had just gotten back from clothes shopping in Atlanta. He looked so content and was really enjoying his time here. I was dreading sending him back in two weeks.

"Six a.m. dude. Early as shit."

"You are filming tomorrow right?" He asked eagerly and I nodded. "Dani is making me a close up walker. Negan is gonna cap my ass."

"Something wrong with you both." I smirked, flicking my cigarette into the gravel in the driveway as I pocketed my phone and followed my son inside. Danielle was playing guitar and writing in the living room, her soft voice echoing off the walls. She was so fucking talented and so stunningly beautiful.

"Hey babe. You ready to go to bed?" She asked, putting the guitar in the case beside her. "I got a present for you today." She winked as I nodded.

"Where's trouble?" I asked as we walked upstairs, entering our room and shutting the door.

"I sent him to bed. He really wanted to keep practicing with the guitar I bought him but its after eleven. He needs sleep for morning." She approached me slowly, wrapping an arm around my neck and kissing me deeply, leaving me breathless and wanting more as she pulled away. "Close your eyes." She whispered and I nodded, the anticipation killing me.

The sex has been the best its ever been. We have been experimenting with all sorts of things lately- her claiming it's pent up energy from not smoking or drinking. At this rate I hope she never goes back. Never in my life have I been this turned on by someone so much. Shes a total knockout.

"Okay.... open" she demanded. I did so slowly, my heart racing as I looked at her. Her long hair thrown to one side, lips painted a deep red. She was wearing a cupless black leather bra and crotchless panties, chains around her wrists to hook to our bedframe. Her stomach had an adorable bump, reminding me to go easy on her- our daughter was safely inside.

"Get on the bed you beautiful bitch!" I growled, she bit her lip in response- crawling onto our silk sheets.

***********************************************

Dani laid on her back, completely out of breath as I rubbed her belly, kissing her softly while she came down from her orgasms. In two weeks we were going for her five month check up. Time was literally flying. I was going to be a dad again. She was going to be a mom again. She was going to be my wife.

And this time.... I was going to be a good husband.
Because this time- I am in love with my child's mother.

"Hey babe... do you mind if we wait till after the baby's born before we get married?" She asked softly, matching my eyes with her crystal blues.

"Whenever you want D." I reassured her. "I am suprised you said yes. I'm still high from it."

"Me too. I swore i would never. But I love you. And I want to be with you forever."

"Same." I smiled, kissing her sloppily on the cheek. "I cant wait till Ella is born."

"Me either." She sighed, her hand on mine. "She's kicking."

"I can't feel it." I frowned.

"I can. The kids a menace already." She chuckled, squeezing my hand and rolling towards me. "Norm? Would we be together if I wasn't pregnant? Would we be getting married?"

"I proposed before I knew. Before we went to the city I planned it... I..." sighing I couldn't help but frown as she looked so afraid in this moment. "I promise you... no matter what.... we are getting married. I'm in love with you. Baby or no baby. I'm not that guy."