Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Tears

Norman's P.O.V

Everyone seemed to panic at once when Danielle stopped speaking, her eyes closed and her body dropped all at once. For a moment all was completely silent and then I panicked- seeing the pool of blood on her white dress.

The baby.

"Someone call 9-1-1!" I yelled as I rushed to her side, tapping her face. "Dani? Dani? Baby say something. Im sorry! I'm so fucking sorry! Baby!" I pleaded, begging her to return to me.

The ambulance came quickly and I crawled in the back as we flew to the emergency room, there was so much blood. It was on my jeans from where I held her, my arms, my hands....

There was no fetal heartbeat.

In the emergency room they checked her out- rushing her to surgery within moments. Her uterus tore open, causing a massive internal bleed and she was close to death. Our daughter died inside of her.

The surgeon managed to save her life- but had to do a full hysterectomy, taking away her ability to ever be a mother again. Jeff and Andy had a long talk with me after taking Ming to the airport- promising the worst amounts of pain if I didn't fix whatever was in my brain that pushed her away. She was going to need me.

When she woke up I held her hand as I told her Ella had passed away and of the surgery that would change her life forever. The sound of her howls of pain would forever be etched into my mind. I begged her for forgiveness and begged her to let me stay- holding her hand as I told her Ella was, in fact, a little girl. After that the doctors sedated her so she could sleep.

"Norman?" Danielle spoke softly, her eyes barely opened as she laid in the bed. She looked at me sadly, reaching her hand out for mine.

"I'm here D. I'm here." I reassured her, holding her hand tightly, kissing her fingertips.

"Ella's dead...." she whispered, tears in her eyes. "You never got to feel her kick. She was such a good little ass kicker." She sobbed, her eyes so dark... the blue nearly gone as her emotions took her over.

"Baby.... I'm so sorry...." She took her hand from mine and frowned, glaring at me.

"You fucking left me. You......... what you said to Ming..... that was cruel."

"I thought....."

"What that i cheated on you? So what if I did. I didn't. But what if I did? You think hiding from your pregnant fiancee... ignoring me... telling Ming....?" She sighed, shaking her head. "That's what you think of me?"

"I'm so fucking sorry. He said something when we were leaving to you and I started listening to his music and he wrote this song about you.... it had to be about you and there's all these others and it was driving me crazy and I just....."

"You got mad.... because a musician who i had a sexual relationship with..... wrote a song about me? Newsflash honey... I wrote songs about him. He isn't the only one either. I'm with you. What happened to the past doesn't matter?" She said softly- shaking her head. "Maybe this was all a mistake. I told you I had a colorful past. I love Corey. Very much. But I'm in love with you. I'm marrying you. Or I was...."

"Was?" I asked, my voice breaking as she looked at me again.

"I can't do this crazy jealous shit. This ignore me when you get mad. I can't do this. I told you before I won't put up with it."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't..... I wasn't..... please. Please don't leave me. Please." I begged, taking her hand again.

"I need time to think. I don't know....." she whispered. "You just keep hurting me.... if I let you back in again.... you might not beat me but you are no better than Mark. This is why I don't get involved. This is why I don't date. This is why...."

"Please. Please......" I begged again and she shook her head.

"I'm gonna go stay with Lauren. I need time....."