Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

San Diego pt 2

Corey laughed heartily as Jensen told him a story about filming with me a few months prior. In the season of Supernatural I stood in to the last few episodes as a potential love interest for Dean. I was supposed to be just doing a few makeup kill scenes but when the actress didn't show they convinced me.

Apparently I'm a natural.

"And so she fucking nails her lines every single damn time then fucks with me while I'm shooting. Had everyone pissed at me all day! The character was supposed to die but we are bringing her back next season!" He exclaimed and I frowned.

"I survive being shot, stabbed and possessed by a demon huh?" I asked and he sushed me. "I know... I know.... spoilers."

"Not to mention she's running around doing the makeup to because she's a real nazi when it comes to having everything just right...." Jared chimed in, laughing as I flipped him off.

"She does the same shit when she films a music video. Like babe... you can't do the job of the production crew, director and performer..." Corey shared as I flipped him off as well- smirking as he ran his fingers thru my hair.

"Alright. Alright. Well imma head upstairs cause I'm drunk as fuck and someone needs me to do a damn panel tomorrow..." I pointed at Jensen. I was glad we ended up doing food in the hotel resturant cause I could escape. Griff was upstairs in his room hanging out with his friend. Hopefully practicing safe sex.

"You cool if I stay awhile?" Corey asked and I nodded, kissing him lightly and getting up- waving goodbye to the dozen people sitting at our table.

I stumbled gracefully to the elevator, pushing the button and waiting impatiently. I really had to pee. The door opened and I sighed, seeing Norm standing there alone.

"Coming out?" I asked and he shook his head. I looked around for an excuse to stay here... a buffer between us but when I found none I got on, standing just inside the door till it closed.

He was on me immediately and I was drunk as his lips crashed against my own for several seconds- till I breathlessly pushed him back. He looked hurt.... like I had stabbed him. He stepped towards me again as I frowned, shaking my head slightly.

"Norm. No." I scolded him as he stopped, standing there breathing hard as he stared into my eyes. He stepped again and I sighed- as he reached over and pushed the stop elevator button; his lips finding mine once again. The feel of his facial hair... the smell of his cologne was so intoxicating I couldn't breathe. My body was reacting to him with this sense of urgency as he held my wrists tightly against the wall with one hand... his free hand squeezing my neck tightly...

I shook him off me but he wouldn't stop. My lungs screamed for air as I fought, his hand leaving my neck as he shoved his fingers between my legs- and I kneed him in the crotch.

I backed up as he let me go- across the tiny box- staring at him with confusion and fear. This wasn't happening. He was bad for me. He was the darkness to my light. Corey was full of rage but never at me. He was kind and soft and genuine and gentle. Norman was hate sex and motorcycles and mayhem.

I was not wrong to chose to walk away.

"Unlock the elevator." I demanded coldly and he shook his head- approaching me again. "What do you want?" I asked him and he scoffed- finally hitting the button and glaring at me.

"I want you." He spoke, his hatred radiating off of him like a furnace. "I was happy. Alone. But happy. Now- I'm lost. I'm drowning. I hate you. And I fucking love you."

"This is all your fault. You cheated. You ruined us. Go be a father." I spat, returning his glare with my own. The doors opened and I stepped out- right back into the lobby.

"At least I can still have kids you fucking worthless fucktoy!" Norman screamed, just as Jeff and his wife were approaching the doors from the bar. Jeff's eyes went wide as my jaw dropped- unable to respond at Jeff flew past me- punching Norm square in the jaw in front of onlookers everywhere.... including Jensen and Corey. I didn't speak as they approached me and I turned to Corey- tears falling down my cheeks.

"I need a fucking drink." I stated, heading for the bar.

******************************************

"You gonna be okay while I do this?" Corey asked me for the tenth time sine we got backstage. I nodded, sipping on a beer for sanity.

I hadn't slept all night- Norman's words echoing in my skull, plauging my every thought. I sat with Corey for hours replaying every moment of what happened- fully blaming myself for destroying him. He did his best to convince me otherwise but I was wrecked. He wasn't even mad about the kissing... 'shit happens' he kept telling me. 'You told me and we are okay baby' he repeated over and over till he fell asleep holding me.

What would of happened.... if I didn't stop him?

Griff sat proudly beside me, eyes on the stage monitor as Jensen began to introduce his dad onto the stage. "Go." I reassured him, kissing him once more. "Go sing with your celeb-crush. Griff is right here." I told him as he smirked. 'Love you' he mouthed as I watched him diappear- reappearing on stage with a stupid grin on his face.

"I feel like I won a contest." Jensen said into the mic and I laughed.

Somewhere during my 'shots for everybody' night at the bar they decided it would be fun to get on stage and sing together. So... thats what they are doing.

"You want me to kick his ass?" Griff asked me, pointing at Norm approaching me and I shook my head. "Get the fuck away from her." He yelled at Norm as he stepped closer.

"I'm leaving. I just wanna say I'm sorry. I do love you. And I'm sorry." He mumbled- looking at me and waiting for a response. I contuined to watch the screen, knowing he was close but refusing to look up.

The song ended and Jensen and Corey came down the stairs- their smiles instantly turning to anger as Corey bolted towards Norman and Jensen grabbed him, along with Griff, stopping him from hurting Norm. I sat there watching the two of them struggle for a good minute before standing up and approaching Corey- laying my hand on his chest.

"Look at me." I said calmly, his eyes locking on me as he started to calm down. "Hi." I smiled, his features softening as he stared into my eyes.

"Hi." He replied quicky, looking beyond me again, his face growing red- his brows frowning deep as he looked at the man that caused me so much pain.

"Cor.... I chose you. I will continue to chose you. It's over. It's okay..." I coaxed him, running my fingers down his face. His features softened again as he focused on me, pulling me into him and kissing me deeply, his arm up in what I could only imagine a middle finger over my shoulder. Following suite i held my free hand up and flipped Norm off too- still not looking back till I heard a door slam.

"Think I made an enemy.." Jensen chuckled as our kiss ended. "Dude that was so fucking awesome. Thanks for doing the song!" He exclaimed, pulling Corey right back into music mode as Griff smirked at me.

"What?" I asked as we followed security and his dad thru the areas to the panel I was about to do.

"You are the nuclear weapons codes.... You deactivated the missle!" He exclaimed with a laugh. "Marry him!"

"Shut up..." I retorted, messing up his hair.