Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Worth It

Norman's P.O.V.

Two Days Earlier

I smirked at my phone as I sat in my trailer, running my finger gently over the skilled makeup job on my screen. Danielle just posted a new behind the scenes photo of her latest work- two murder victims of an apparent vampire attack. She posted several of the girl that was slain- captioning the photo that her time at American Horror Story was at an end.

"Norm. You ready for makeup?" Becca asked me, appearing in the doorway and I nodded, discarding my cigarette and exhaling a thick cloud of smoke. She quickly started applying the stage dirt and grime as I continued to look at the photos- ignoring her frowns at me when she thought I wasn't looking. She finished quickly, grabbing her bag. "All done. Thanks." She said softly, forcing a smile on her face as I nodded. It was going to be a long season with noone speaking to me but Greg, Andy and Lauren but I didn't care. Amber was mental. Her problem.... not mine. I glanced at the photos one more time, standing up while pocketing my phone and stepping outside, lighting another cigarette.

"Hey Reedus." Greg said warmly, but I could see right thru his bullshit. He look exhausted and I knew I had a part to play in all that.

"Hey man. You look tired. Anything I can do?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Unless you can pull a makeup artist out of your pocket... nope. Im gonna be pulling fifteen hour shifts for the foreseeable future." He muttered and suddenly- it hit me.

"You know Danielle Starr?: I asked, pulling out my phone and showing him the post I spent the last hour obsessing over. "Says here she is done with AHS." His tired face immediately lit up as he looked thru the pictures. "She's good right? You like her?"

"She's as good as me... if not better honestly." He replied. "Great job Norm. Thank you!" He smiled again, jogging towards his trailer. I frowned, staring at him as he took off.

"Hey Greg!" I shouted, causing him to stop suddenly. "My phone?" I yelled and he turned towards me, tossing it in my direction. I caught it, sliding it into my pocket and jogging towards the set.

There has always been something about Danielles art- the way she paints and draws... the way she does makeup and the selfies she takes. Six years ago she went dark.... pitch dark and it seemed the darkness engulfed her. I don't know what drew me to her but I was addicted. I felt like she was like me... somehow.

*************************************************

My phone rang Friday morning at six am and I cussed as I fell off the sofa with a thud, feeling around on the floor for my pants. I yanked it out, seeing Gregs name on the screen. "Yeah?" I muttered and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"You brilliant asshole. She said yes." Greg beamed. "She will be here in time for the shoot tonight!" My eyes were wide as I sat straight up, my cheeks aching from my wide smile. "Thanks Norm. I gotta go. I will see you tonight!"

I looked around my house and groaned. The empty liquor bottles and full ashtrays would never do. I spent a few hours cleaning up, trying to stop my mind from wondering just what exactly I had gotten myself into. I told myself to stay away, give her space and eventually and slowly get to know her. Then again, I was cleaning up at the offchance I could somehow get her to come over so... I never was one to take it slow.

House cleaned and freshly showered I sat at the table on the front porch, cigarette between my lips as I opened Instagram and her page popped up. A dozen or so pictures with Marilyn Manson was posted the previous night as well as a photo of her topless, nipples covered with black tape in X symbols, her pale skin covered in fake blood, screaming into a microphone as the crowd seemed to scream. To be a fly on the wall... I thought as I stared at the photo for a moment.

Manson is what first drew me to her.

I went to a show with some friends about eight years back and she sang "Sweet Dreams" halfway thru the show. She totally floored me with her voice. I found out later she was the daughter of the late Kurt Cobain when I did some sleuthing on social media. I found her page and began following her work. She was a talented artist, musician and was brilliant at her stage makeup career. When I auditioned for TWD show I secretly wished she was going to be on makeup staff but no luck for five years.

Now my dream to get to know her was gonna come true. I smirked, liking the photo and closing the page, leaning back and kicking my feet up on the table as I enjoy my smoke.

****************************************************************

There was just something about this girl. I thought as I stood in my kitchen, staring into the fridge as she stood behind me. Her laugh, her touch, her smile and those eyes. They pierced my soul and allowed me to bare all. I was so stunned on the drive over I couldn't even talk. I fangirled hard at the set- but I kept my cool. It all fell perfectly into my lap, for that I was thankful.

"In gonna hug you now, okay?" She asked me as her hands shook while she approached me, I pulled her close as she trembled in my arms. I concentrated on her fingertips clutching my back, cursing the shirt breaking the barrier from our skin touching. I held her tightly for what seemed like an eternity- when in reality it was probably only seconds. As she pulled away I loosened my grip but wasn't ready to let go. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I spoke to her softly, my face inches from hers.

"Imma kiss you now, okay?" I asked as she sexily bit her bottom lip momentarily as I pressed my lips to hers. I felt the tingle of our skin to skin contact as we both held onto each other, our hands roaming all over each other- our tounges caressing each other with expert skill. This girl left me breathless but alive- something I haven't felt in a long, long time.

"Should we stop?" She asked and I quickly shook my head, hoping what I told her earlier in the night about the Amber thing didn't change what was happening between us. "Yeah..." she said, her voice trembling; "I felt it since I laid eyes on you. But will you change your mind when your sober?" I frowned, shaking my head again as my hand came up to caress her face as she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I lowkey follow you on Instagram. Have for years. Your an artist. I have a print of one of your paintings in my bedroom. The soulless monsters?" You being beautiful is just icing on the cake. Won't regret it tomorrow. But we can wait..till we are sober... if you want..." I spoke so quietly, whispering in her ear as I ran my fingertips ran down her waist and across my back, her body trembling.

"Shut up." She said after a few moments, stepping back and ripping the clothes off the top half of her body in one motion, her naked breasts blowing me away as she pulled me into her, her lips crashing against mine in hungry passion.

I was naked by the time we got into the living room and I laid her down on the overstuffed black leather, drinking in the sight of her before me, ripping her sexy black panties off her skin as I ran my tongue against her clit as she screamed out in passion, digging her fingers deep into my hair, holding me tight to her as she came against my mouth. Her thighs tightly squeezed against my shoulders as she slowly released her grip on my head and I began kissing up her bare stomach, stopping to lick her pierced naval and kiss further to the barbells in her erect nipples.

"Fuck me Norman. I need you so badly." She moaned, thrusting her hips towards mine. I began to enter her, then stopped in my tracks.

"Fuck.. let me go grab a condom.." I muttered and she shook her head, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to her body.

"IUD. We're good..." she exclaimed quickly as I smirked and kissed her deeply, thrusting hard as I entered her and she cried out- digging her nails into my back as she screamed my name.