Status: Work in progress

Where Did You Come From?

Birdfeeder

Danielle's P.O.V.

The sun was shining, warming my face as I awoke. I could smell Norman's cologne and felt his strong arm around my midsection as I opened my eyes, looking out the window as I focused on the hummingbird feeder where the birds danced, waiting on their turn to feast. I rolled over, snuggling into Norman's naked body as I wrapped my arm around his stomach and nuzzled into his chest. My eyes felt heavy as I closed them again, drifting into sleep. I felt so content in his arms, in this messy room and I hoped he felt the same way as I did. I felt his fingers softly caress my skin as he stirred, kissing my forehead and pulling me close.

"A guy could get used to this..." he whispered, kissing my lips softly as I opened my eyes and smiled. "Morning...." he added as the kiss broke and we both laid there, eyes locked on each other- grinning like idiots.

My mind was racing with so many thoughts, all flooding me at once as I willed them down, trying not to panic and ruin this beautiful moment. Instead I kissed him again and was instantly lost in his touch.. his fingertips as he roamed my body, my moans as I broke the kiss to cry out as his fingers entered me roughly, causing me to bite his shoulder roughly while his rough voice echoed in my ear; "You like that baby? You want more?" He teased as I nodded, pulling myself on top of him- his hard cock replacing the need his fingers left. We cried out in unison as we connected, his one hand squeezing my hip while the other I guided to my throat and moaned loudly when he choked me as I bucked on him like I was riding a bull as he moaned my name as we both came within minutes.

I collapsed on top of him, panting loudly and kissing the corner of his mouth as he held me close. "Good morning Norm." I whispered in his ear before rolling beside him- still trying to catch my breath.

"You.... you're.... wow..." he muttered, softly kissing my back as he sat up, grabbing his cigarettes, lighting two and nudging me to take one of them.

"Wanna grab a shower after this?" I asked, motioning to the cigarette in my hand as he nodded. "Can't promise that won't happen again in there but... we smell like sex." I joked, scrunching up my nose as he chuckled.

"Guess I better change the sheets if you're gonna join me back in bed then huh?" He asked and I simply smiled.

"You have lots of other rooms..." I replied with a shrug. "Sheets can wait..."

"Well we christened my sofa, kitchen counter, steps and bed last night...." he replied, running a finger down my spine- examining the bruises im sure were prominent from the stairs. "You look like you need a break. I feel like I beat you...." he softly mentioned, looking at me with concern.

"I feel amazing..." I consoled him, turning to kiss his lips. "You really know just how to.... it's good. Great. Amazing...." I stopped, watching his face turn red in the morning sun. "Oh god... I'm sorry... am I embarrassing you? Was it too much?" I asked, touching his face and he shook his head.

"You have a way of pulling me out of my comfort zone... that's for sure!" He exclaimed, his eyebrows raised as he judged my response. "Its new. For me anyway...."

"You saying I'm kinky?" I asked as he chuckled, his face still red. I was doing my best to make light of this conversation since I could see he was uncomfortable.

"Honey... kinky gets embarrassed when it thinks of you!" He exclaimed, his lips kissing me roughly. I put my cigarette out as I stood up, heading to his gigantic master bathroom- turning on the water and going back to the doorway, beckoning him to me as he laid there- satisfied smirk on his face.

*********************************************************

I sat on the barstool in the kitchen, singing along to my phone speaker as it bellowed out sweet home Alabama while a shirtless Norman cooked some bacon, eggs and toast for us. I admired the scratch marks across his skin as i brushed my wet hair that hung down around my face in messy curls, wetting the arms of the t-shirt Norm gave me to wear with my jeans I slipped on.

"Your voice is killer ya know.." he said to me as he slid a plate in front of me along with black coffee. "Here ya go babe." He put his own meal beside me and came around- kissing my forehead and sitting beside me. I ate quickly- knowing it had been almost two days since the Chinese food in my condo. The eggs had spinach and cheese which turned my stomach at the thought but tasted amazing. "Want more?" He asked, mouth full of food, but I shook my head as I worked on the sweet nectar of caffine before me.

"I like you...." I stated as I smiled at him, watching him swallow hard- choking slightly on his food. "Thanks for a really great night."

"I like you too." He said between coughs and I smiled like an idiot. "You wanna get started on your homework?" He asked. "Its clothing optional."

"I don't wanna overstay my welcome....." My voice was soft and my lip quivered at the thought of being alone for the next three days in some hotel room.

"Seriously... stay. I want you here." Norm pleaded and I could tell from his frown his next three days would be the same as mine. Unbearable. He took my hand in his, worry covering his face as he studied me till I nodded.

"Ok but promise me you will tell me to get the fuck out when your sick of me. I won't hold it against you." I replied sternly as he hugged me, nodding.

*************************************************

It was dark when Lauren stopped by with pizza and beer, suprised to find we were only on episode three. We ate quickly, television paused again as we caught up with her for a bit. She sat in the recliner near where I was on the sofa and we got thru two more episodes before Norm left the room to take a call from his son.

"You guys pass out when you got in last night?" She asked and I shrugged, opening another beer. "How was your day?" She pushed and I smiled.

"Good... it was surprisingly good." I replied, looking up as Norm came back in the room.

"Sorry bout that. Math question troubles." He shrugged, sitting back down beside me and briefly squeezed my hand as we shared a quick smile before we both focused on the television, trying our best not to be obvious. Lauren stayed till the season was over, promising she was fine to drive a dozen times before Norm let her leave.

I sat out on the porch- enjoying the cool night breeze and the sounds of nature all around me. Norm came outside and sat beside me, kissing me as he did. I smiled as I kissed him back.

"Missed your face. You've been out here a while. You okay with company?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I just got off the phone with Nico. He needs me to come by tomorrow to sign my offical contract with the production team and the lawyer. Ten am." I sighed as I took his hand in mine and enjoyed the warmth of his skin. I couldn't tell him I was wishing for a phone call with a simple math question.... a simple phone call to say hi. A simple..... anything. We weren't anywhere close to there yet.

"You okay?" He asked, his free hand lifting my chin up to look at him and I nodded. He frowned as he studied my face for a few minutes before nodding slowly. "Ok babe if you say you are... you are." He told me softly, squeezing my hand a little, a simple comfort I forgot human beings could give one another.

I put my phone and beer on the table, getting up and sitting on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck as I kissed his neck. "I really like you..." I whispered and he held me close- kissing my bare chest a few times.

"I am extremely fond of you also.." his raspy breath said in my ear as his hands wandered across my body, my lips kissing his neck and collarbone. My hands wandered as my lips connected with him and he groaned into my mouth, causing me to smirk. I slid off his lap, undoing his jeans as he moaned out while my mouth engulfed his swollen member. I expertly pleasure him to completion, swallowing every last drop. He pulled me up to him, kissing me deeply- tasting himself on my tounge and smiling.

"Hey babe..." he groaned seductively..."I ain't sick of you yet." He smirked as he pushed his hands down my jeans and pushed his fingers inside me as I cried out and dug my nails into his neck as he bit my shoulder.

Yep. I hope he doesn't get sick of me for a very long time. I really like it here. With him.